Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Bi Female Seeking a Female

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Hattey, which is what I go by in real life as well, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm 23, yeah I know I'm a little old compared to everyone around here, and bisexual. I'm just looking for something casual and fun. I would love to meet someone in my area, KY, but I could have fun chatting with anyone from anywhere. Feel free to post here or m if you're interested or want to get to know more about me or just want to chat in general.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 am
Umm hi, im interested in just talking and having fun for now sweatdrop
Unfortunately i live in Ohio but talking online works for me, send me a message if your interested!  

Yuki564

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 pm
Yuki564

I was going to pm you but you have it set so you can only receive friend pms, lol. So anyway, here's what I tried to send:

"Saw your reply to my thread so I thought I'd send you a message. I'd love to chat with you, it's always fun to talk to new people, especially cute girls. redface Oh btw, Sorry if my replies are a little infrequent, school and life keep me pretty busy some times."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:45 am
Hattey
Hello everyone! I'm Hattey, which is what I go by in real life as well, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm 23, yeah I know I'm a little old compared to everyone around here, and bisexual. I'm just looking for something casual and fun. I would love to meet someone in my area, KY, but I could have fun chatting with anyone from anywhere. Feel free to post here or m if you're interested or want to get to know more about me or just want to chat in general.

Finally, someone closer to my age (20) :3 Unfortunately I live in Michigan :L
I'd still love to give it a go and get to know you emotion_bigheart  

iEatZ0mbies

Desirable Sex Symbol

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out