Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:48 pm
In a split second Jenos was behind the woman. He let out a sigh and put his hand on Gabriel's hilt. "I am sincerely sorry when I say this, but I need to know, just to make sure I haven't overlooked something." Alex said apologetically and waited for the next part of the disagreement to either escalate or resolve itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm
"I hope that wasnt supposed to intimidate me...." She looked over her shoulder to Alex before sighing and stretching her arms above her head. "Well, if this is as interesting as its going to get, im going, i have someone to find."  

uki-katzugowa

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 pm
Desmond shook his head, then sheathed his blade. "Geez... I didn't think you two'd get so violent to start with... What a pain..." He looked to the newcomer, then extended a hand. "I don't think I got your name, bud. I'm Desmond Steel."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 pm
"Alex Christian." Alex said simply and noticed the two guys sent to find him at the office. "Damn it to hell and back, they found me." Alex cursed and turned to Desmond. "Sorry, I gotta split, you know how it is." He said sheepishly and disappeared, moving at the speed of light to escape the men following him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 am
Desmond shook his head and chuckled, then got back on his motorcycle. I didn't realize there were so many of these weird blades. Maybe I'll find another one like this one. He unsheathed the icy blade and invoked her power of ice to create the speed-boosting blizzard from before. With another resounding rebel yell, he took off into the night down the empty streets of the city.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff