Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Trail to Love and the Death Scythe (SpartanxAngel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 am
Nicholas is seventeen years old. He's a terrific artist, has a loving family, and is a student at the DWMA. He is a meister who's goal is to make their weapon become a Death Scythe by collecting 99 kishin souls and 1 witch's soul. He has worked with his partner Alexia for about two years now. The two get along and are friends as well as partners. However, Alexia is starting to feel something more than just a friendship for Nicholas. Will she succeed in gaining a new love? Will the Nick make Alexia into a Death Scythe? Will Nick grow to have feelings for Alexia as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 am
Angel and I know the rules very well so for those who are reading along, have fun! 4laugh  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 am
Name: Nicholas Landheart
Partner: Alexia
Bio: The average life really wasn't mine. My dad was a meister himself, but he never succeeded in making his weapon a death scythe. Instead, he married her! I love my mom though, she's really cool. She's a katana, which is pretty neat. I have my own partner, Alexia. She's pretty different, as in her weapon type. I'll try my best to make her into a death scythe, but it doesn't mean we can't have fun together.
Crush: No one really
Appearance:
User Image
Other: I'm more of a painter than musician, unlike my partner who just loves music

Name: Alexia "Angel" Edge
Weapon Type: Bladed Discus
Partner: Nicholas
Bio: I was born into a family of bladed Weapons which about a quarter of my family has their abilities awakened. I discovered my powers at the age of five when i was running around in the backyard of my family's home. Let's say I was stuck to the old sakura tree there until Mother finally come out to call me for dinner. Later, I met my partner and started attending DWMA. It's just a regular life of a Weapon I have really. Normal... Normal... Normal... Blech... Maybe things will get fun once I've collected 100 souls... For now, I'll just have fun with my partner and our fellow student and jam to my tunes, m'kay? M'kay.
Crush: Music!
Appearance: User Image
Other: Self-decalred myself "in a relationship with music".
Gaianame: Angel in my Dreams  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 am
The streets of Death City were quiet... too quiet... The sudden shrieks of a damsel in distress could be heard from across the entire city. A kishin was on the loose!!! However, there a groups of students trained to take care of these demons and a pair was on the trail! "He's on the rooftops! Ready to get him Alexia?" Nicholas called out to his partner as the trailed him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am
"Heck yes!" Alexia said, jumping up and shifting into her weapon form, a bladed discus, "Let's show him what we can do!" She was pumped up and ready to beat down a kishin and get yet another soul added to their total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am
Nick caught Alexia in her weapon form and jumped up onto the rooftops, now face-to-face with the kishin. "Time for you to die kishin!" He said proudly, charging at it to make his attack, the kishin following suit. The battle was ended quickly. After a fair slice with Alexia, the kishin was dropped and taken out, it soul left. "Alright! Another soul to add to the collection! How many do we have now?" He asked, trying to remember.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:25 pm
Alexia ate up to soul and counted mentally. "Umm, 48!" she declared, grinning at Nick.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 pm
"Nice. We're over half way there!" He said happily walking over to Alexia. "So, what do you wanna do now? I bet you wanna go listen to music don't you?" He teased, knowing how much she loves music.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:18 pm
"Um, well, actually, I wanted to hang out with you." she said, "You know, to help with our Soul Resonance!" She was pretty good at acting casual around Nick, despite the fact she was crushing on him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 pm
"Oh you do? That's not a bad idea for when there is a tougher opponent out there. Lord Death wants us to keep our resonance strong too." He said, completely unaware of Alexia's crushing.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 pm
"Exactly!" Alexia giggled, "So what should we do?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am
Nick simply shrugged. "I dunno. Anything you want to do?" He asked, not really having a preference or anything since he usually just goes home to draw after a mission.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm
"Umm... Let's get something to eat!" Alexia said, grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm
Nicholas simply smiled, nodding. "Alright. What do you want to eat? It'll be my treat for a job well done." He said with a smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items