Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 am
^^Psycha^^
Lobo-chan
I failed even being on the high school student newspaper... I'm uncomfortable talking to people I don't know sweatdrop

And Psycha? I went to a special high school for "gifted" students. It was a boarding school and pretty crazy. There were regular classes and graduation requirements outside of academics, like community service, volunteering for the school, and having to do these "wellness" programs.
Now, in college I'm just taking a full course load and working a part time job at the library. It's so much easier. I don't have nearly as much homework since the only class I had something due in every day last semester was Japanese.
I'm studying "East Asian studies" (history, Japanese language, literature, etc etc) and thinking about minoring in Spanish or linguistics. This next semester I'll be taking Spanish and linguistics along with stuff for my major and core requirements, so... hopefully I'll have my minor decided soon? I dunno. I'm interested in too many things to bother trying to double major. Also, the difference between the linguistics minor and major are enough that I'm too lazy to shoot for a major xp
wooow, you two have really cool stories...
You are gonna laugh at me but then that means that you are like super smart?
In my high school there was not such thing as school newspaper the closest thing to that was the group that did the Yearbooks. The thing I enjoy the most about my high school was the model united nations were you would go and debate with other schools from all over the world.
I know I may sound like a little kid but Adam I always wanted and still do to study all those cool things like history, journalism, photography , but my dad always said you'll die from hunger and you like having a good life, there is no way you will make it out ther with those jobs, and the lifestyle you enjoy.

Journalists don't make much at all, however that's what marrying an Architect is for!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Kaz Likes Cookies
^^Psycha^^
Lobo-chan
I failed even being on the high school student newspaper... I'm uncomfortable talking to people I don't know sweatdrop

And Psycha? I went to a special high school for "gifted" students. It was a boarding school and pretty crazy. There were regular classes and graduation requirements outside of academics, like community service, volunteering for the school, and having to do these "wellness" programs.
Now, in college I'm just taking a full course load and working a part time job at the library. It's so much easier. I don't have nearly as much homework since the only class I had something due in every day last semester was Japanese.
I'm studying "East Asian studies" (history, Japanese language, literature, etc etc) and thinking about minoring in Spanish or linguistics. This next semester I'll be taking Spanish and linguistics along with stuff for my major and core requirements, so... hopefully I'll have my minor decided soon? I dunno. I'm interested in too many things to bother trying to double major. Also, the difference between the linguistics minor and major are enough that I'm too lazy to shoot for a major xp
wooow, you two have really cool stories...
You are gonna laugh at me but then that means that you are like super smart?
In my high school there was not such thing as school newspaper the closest thing to that was the group that did the Yearbooks. The thing I enjoy the most about my high school was the model united nations were you would go and debate with other schools from all over the world.
I know I may sound like a little kid but Adam I always wanted and still do to study all those cool things like history, journalism, photography , but my dad always said you'll die from hunger and you like having a good life, there is no way you will make it out ther with those jobs, and the lifestyle you enjoy.

Journalists don't make much at all, however that's what marrying an Architect is for!
thanks for the advice, I shall marry a beautiful rich girl then!  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items