Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Not Like Any Of You'd Care But Please Read!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Hey, my fellow rp’ers. So I know I have not been on in awhile and I have to apologize. Let’s just say living with my parents to save money for college…was not the best idea. Like some of you out there, living with the ‘rents is quite troublesome. And let’s say now, I have been grounded. Yes, grounded. At my age? Yes. Why? Well, let’s also say that I’m not the best kid out there and after a night of shenanigans, my mother has restricted me from my social life, computer, and anything that might let me have any fun. And my grades, oh why did they come to my house when I wasn’t home? Yeah…Getting my grades back didn’t help my situation.
Well poo.
I apologize for all you out there because of my recklessness.

The rp’s I am in, please don’t die. My characters are just taking a short nap… A trip perhaps…But if you feel necessary that my character is a sack of potatoes or that my role is major to the plot, please feel free to control them and do whatever as you wish. You may ignore them if they have contacted your character or have them fall into a coma. Whatever. yum_puddi

The rp’s I tried out for, you can give my role away if needed. I very much want to play them and if you can hold them for me when I come back, I’d appreciate it. They can be introduced later or something…But if you don’t want, that is fine.

And anything I was supposed to do, I’m sorry because I’m stupid and a horrible person and I probably won’t see you guys until a couple weeks or maybe even a month. I’ll try sneaking on though! So…………………………………………….Contact me through pm if anything and I’ll be a good girl from now on.
Oh, and please spread the word. All the time, I get pm's when I get back asking where am I...Didn't you guys read my topic?!!! If anyone asks, don't be ignorant and please inform them.

Thank you. Fare thee well. Bunny, out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 am
Poor bunny.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff