Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19 Year old Female Looking for love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HangingOutWithZombies

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:29 pm
Hi, my name is Lisa :3 I'm 19 and I'm from California.

I'm really bad at describing myself, if I do poorly there's more on my profile whee

Okay, well, I love animals. I have a dog and two guinea pigs. They're like children heart and I hope to one day work as a vet tech. I play video games a lot, trying to get 100% on La Noire at the moment. There's names of other games I like on my profile 3nodding As far as my music taste goes, it's kinda weird. I don't like much recent music, most of the stuff I listen to is German or popular before 2009 xD I love collecting cosmetics and doing other people's make up and hair (typical girl thing I suppose) I have two tattoos, one on the back of my neck (anime related) and one on my leg that isn't finished yet (video game related) and a pierced lip :3 That's all I can really think about right now, but whether we become friends or more I hope we can get along!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 am
Hey the name's Kevin and I'm 19 also and I'm from California! so we have something in common
Lisas Tainted Mind
Hi, my name is Lisa :3 I'm 19 and I'm from California.

I'm really bad at describing myself, if I do poorly there's more on my profile whee

Okay, well, I love animals. I have a dog and two guinea pigs. They're like children heart and I hope to one day work as a vet tech. I play video games a lot, trying to get 100% on La Noire at the moment. There's names of other games I like on my profile 3nodding As far as my music taste goes, it's kinda weird. I don't like much recent music, most of the stuff I listen to is German or popular before 2009 xD I love collecting cosmetics and doing other people's make up and hair (typical girl thing I suppose) I have two tattoos, one on the back of my neck (anime related) and one on my leg that isn't finished yet (video game related) and a pierced lip :3 That's all I can really think about right now, but whether we become friends or more I hope we can get along!

no longer vaild

HangingOutWithZombies

Aged Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 pm
ryutran226
Hey the name's Kevin and I'm 19 also and I'm from California! so we have something in common
Aw, cool! Gotta love that Cali spirit xd How're you kevin? Tell me about yourself!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:09 pm
Lisas Tainted Mind
ryutran226
Aw, cool! Gotta love that Cali spirit xd How're you kevin? Tell me about yourself!

he either cant keep a relationship or cheats alot ive seen him on every dating guild from here to anarctica  

orion senshi

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:16 am
sailor orion
Lisas Tainted Mind
ryutran226

he either cant keep a relationship or cheats alot ive seen him on every dating guild from here to anarctica

haha can't believe I got a stalker jk jk. Nah they just didn't click is all and what about you? I bet you are on every dating guild from here to mars?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 am
Lisas Tainted Mind
ryutran226

hm....what to tell you about myself?
lets see...I like video games I play a whole ton and don't remember what I have played so far. I read a lot...well its mostly manga (yes I am an anime nerd) and well....you're gonna have to ask me cause I have a hard time describing myself and plus I'm kinda shy...you can ask my friends...that's why the guy above me is like seeing me on every dating guild cause we don't end up having a good conversation. so I hope we do click and have wonderful conversations...and maybe we could even go on a date together in person? (how's that sound?) smile  

no longer vaild

orion senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:26 pm
thats my best friend your dating and ill be watching  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out