View Results

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You arrive on the beach of a sparkling island. The waves lap up gently against the shore, the sand is clean and white, there are palm trees swaying. After the beach is a forest. You can actually see the cabins you'll be staying at, they aren’t that far from the beach where you arrived. Your breath almost hitches as you see them. They look as wonderful as everything else. The weather is lovely, hot, but with a near constant gentle breeze. A tall woman approaches you with a kind smile on her face.

“Hello, I am so glad to have the pleasure of being your hostess for this fabulous island getaway. I thank you for entering our sweepstakes and I would suggest you enjoy your stay here, the cruise ship that brought you will return soon! If you want to head into the jungle, there are cameras to take any pictures of the native flora and fauna, but if I may suggest, head out in pairs. We don’t want you to worry about a thing while you’re here. All island natives are well equipped to handle any and all situations. The only thing you need to do is RELAX. I’ll answer any questions you have bright and early in the morning, but for now, I insist you go to your cabins and rest. Your trip must have taken a lot out of you.” With that she smiles even wider, turns, and walks away. As you blink after her you realize a few things about her, number one—she was tall, about nine feet tall. You wonder why you just noticed it now. You also wonder why her teeth were so sharp and where you are. Even though she mentioned a ship, you have no memory of one, or of entering a sweepstakes let alone winning one. There is a faint chill in the air as a sense of dread sets into your spine, though you can’t quite pinpoint where it came from or what it's for. As you shake off your superstitions and resolve to have a nice surprise vacation, you can almost swear you hear a whisper on the wind

“Run or die”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:29 pm
STORY

You don't know where you are, you don't know how you got here, and you don't know why you're here. They want to keep it that way. The island natives. You never notice it at first, but they aren't right. At first glance, they appear to be unnaturally beautiful people. Then you notice something. Their teeth are too sharp, they are too tall, their skin doesn’t quite sit right, their eyes are too intense, a whole slew of other problems. It's always something. Even the ones that seem the most human, are off somehow. There is an uncomfortable feeling in the air. Something is wrong with the always happy natives. You're not sure what, but as much as they tell you to relax and enjoy yourself...you can't quite figure out why this island seems so wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They are here, the toys—precious toys. Dear things. Keep them here, keep them happy. Take their joy and sadness until we're all they see. Then...JOY we'll get to keep them...forever. At least, until we get hungry...hmm...food or play? No matter, they are here. They will NOT leave us. Not like others. How long can we hide? Do they know? No, no, they aren't smart. Toys aren't smart...others were smart. We've handled others. Are there more others out there? No matter, they won't bother us. Others know better. We taught others better. Others were always stubborn...others know better. If they don't? If others haven’t learned their lessons yet? We tortured others, we killed others. Others should know better by know. We hunted others for awhile. Others were always stupid. Keep them from others, others will destroy them. Or...what destroyed others? Others, others do not matter...Others always matter. Keep them from others, kill others, others will no longer be a problem.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shoot, they found more. We have to help them...we would have wanted help. We...something's wrong. We have to save them. From them...and ourselves. The longer we're here, the more we become...NO! We can't think that way. But, it's getting harder, and we're so hungry.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm
PLOT

Alright, this was thought up using bits of the SYFY miniseries Alice, the movie Coraline, and the idea of faries fornd in series like fever and iornside. Here's how it goes. There are three groups on the island. Number one-

HUMANS

These are the everyday people that have been stolen from their lives and are now trapped on this island. They have no idea what's going on and some of them don't want to have an idea of what's going on. We need a lot of these

NATIVES

These are the ones that were already on the island. They aren't human, they're pretending to be. But like with most things trying to be human, they miss a few pieces. Little things like their skin not sitting right or bad sentence construction. Not obviously blinding-I'm Dangerous RUN!!! things, but just enough that the humans wouldn't feel comfortable around them. Their job is to make the humans happy so that they can absorb their emotions and leave them hollow shells to eat for later. The only problem is that they absorb ANY emotion., This is why they keep the humans happy, if they take all the misery, the human will be too happy to kill. If they make the human want to kill themselves, then they just get a free meal.

OTHERS

These were once humans on the island. They broke out of the spell somehow and now want to rescue the other humans. They have three problems, 1-the natives want to kill them, 2-they have no idea how to get off the island, and 3-the energy of the island is slowly changing them into...whatever the natives are. Their goal is to get off the island, bring the people, and keep the natives from noticing them. Only a few will be accepted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm
RULES

1.) Alright, I trust you guys to know Gaia ToS, follow it

2.) Keep things P.G. 16. Any harsher, I don't want to see it. I could care less if it's a timeskip or it goes to the p.m.s I just don't want to see it.

3.) follow my profile outline

4.) I reseve the right to change any rules as I see fit

5.) You are allowed to curse, when you turn into a salior you WILL be booted

6.) I want a semi-lierate rp. I don't mind spelling as long as I can tell what you're typing, but try to stay away from one liners. You don't need a paragraph, but a good few sentences is always nice.

7.) Make your posts pretty

8.) don't kill off anyone's char without their permission

9.) No godmoding

10.) No taunting-if your char gets themselves into such an impossible situation that we would need to godmode NOT to kill them, their death will be drawn out.

11.) Put a heart in your pm

12.) Pm your profiles to me with the name of the guild and the sentence-"I just want to say..."the ending to this sentence will depend on what you are. Check the space just above the code for your profile for the ending

13.) HAVE FUN xd  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:41 pm
PROFILE SKELITON

for freshly captured humans, the end of the the p.m. is 'Why am I here?"

[imgleft]insert image url here[/imgleft]
[align=right][color=darkred]I don't know where I am, but I know that I don't belong here. [/color]
[color=insert your posting color here] Bio, up till the last thing you remeber.[/color]
[color=darkred]I don't know these people, I have no idea how I got here, all I know is that I am[/color]
[color=insert your posting color here]Name, age, gender, and sexuality.[/color]
[color=darkred]alright, take a deep breath. Calm down, if not you panic, and panic always means something bad. Maybe I'll just calm down, it's not all bad. That one's [i]really [/i]cute[/color]
[color=insert your posting color here]Crush[/color]
[color=darkred]Yeah, that's it...just enjoy yourelf. After all you've got so much stress at home[/color]
[color=insert your posting color here][b][u]Gaianame[/u][/b][/color][/align]

For natives put Beldam
[imgright]insert image url here[/imgright][url=Note-If shapeshifer, secondary image of real form can go here]Truth[/url][align=left][color=orange]I like the new toys, it's been so long since my last meal[/color] [color=insert your posting color here]age[/color] [color=orange]Yes, so long...[/color][color=insert your posting color here]Name, then bio [/color][color=orange] I wonder...will the new toys like me? [/color] [color=insert your posting color here]gender and sexuality [/color] [color=orange]I hope they do, I espicially hope [i]that[/i] one does, they look yummy[/color][color=insert your posting color here] crush[/color][color=orange] No matter, I can always [i]make[/i] them [/color] [color=insert your posting color here] powers[/color][color=orange]Yes, yummy...almost as tasty as[/color][color=insert your posting color here] [b][u]Gaianame[/u][/b] [/color] [/align]

For 'Others' I'd like I'm changing
[img]insert image url here[/img][align=center][b]Always me, I always have to be the ones to look out for those monsters.[/b] [color=insert your posting color here] Name[/color] [b]It's because I'm[/b] [color=insert your posting color here]sexuality, age, and gender [/color][b]isn't it? No matter, I like looking out for them, ever since[/b][color=insert your posting color here] bio, including life before the island and how you broke free[/color] [b]It's not like I care though...I don't care about ANYTHING...except maybe[/b] [color=insert your posting color here] crush, weapons and [b][u]Gaianame[/u][/b][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 pm
RESERVED

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500