Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
looking for that Special someone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Well i guess i'll start with a little bit about myself. I'm 17years old, i live in england, my Hobbies are watching anime reading manga hanging out with friends etc etc.

Im mostly looking for girl that is genuine and not pretending to be someone there not. also someone funny, intelligent, random, bit rude, not afriad to say whats on there mine and not scared to show there emotions

if anyone is intrested pm me or quote me, i may be abit shy at the start but after i get to know you more i wont be shy.

p.s also looking to start a gaia family or join one if your intrested in this pm me  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 pm
c5i
Well i guess i'll start with a little bit about myself. I'm 17years old, i live in england, my Hobbies are watching anime reading manga hanging out with friends etc etc.

Im mostly looking for girl that is genuine and not pretending to be someone there not. also someone funny, intelligent, random, bit rude, not afriad to say whats on there mine and not scared to show there emotions

if anyone is intrested pm me or quote me, i may be abit shy at the start but after i get to know you more i wont be shy.

p.s also looking to start a gaia family or join one if your intrested in this pm me

-------------------------------------- ♥ ♥ --------------------------------------

I'm probably quite late and shouldn't be quoting you since this was posted about two months ago... ^_____^;; but it's worth a shot, am I right?
Hai~ My names Micah, I'm a bit younger than you are. 15 to be exact. I'm from California. And you basically kind of described me with what you're looking for. emotion_yatta And I'd love to get to know you, if you don't kind.
What kind of anime do you watch btw?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items