Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Hey guys/girls! What do you look for in any relationship?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm
(Girls can post thier ideas as well)

Now I'm just curious here, but guys, what are you looking for when you ask a girl out?
And yeah, I already know the nice personality and stuff like that are turn-ons, but if that were the only factor, then the world would be a lot less cruel.
What I want to know are specifics. What is the first thing you notice, especially on the web?
What do you and dont you want the girl to tell you on the first post/conversation?
What makes a girl seem 'attractive' in a place where false information is everywhere?

Because, I'll be honest, I am not the type to wear mini-skirts and makeup everyday, nor do I have the time to even try to tame my frizzy, curly mess of a mane. I'm more comfortable wearing a pair of old jeans and my favorite Rush t-shirt and go hiking. So I'm not exactly what popular culture might call attractive.
But as soon as I start talking (especially on the web), people find out that I like most kinds if music; I am a bookworm and a gamer; I want to work with snakes and other reptiles as a proffession, but I'll settle for being and author; I can appreciate hentai if it has a good storyline and I that I spent most of my life in a third world country in Africa and still know how to operate a basic computer system.
In other words: I have no life. I'm excessively shy yet outspoken and socially awkward.
But it confuses me when guys avoid me because I'm not pretty but love to talk to me.
So seriously, what do guys look for in a girl when they want to ask her out?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm
for me intelligence is a dealbreaker i need a girlfriend whos intellectual but still can flirt with me and make me melt  

orion senshi

rawrush

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 pm
i hate when girls or any one just post those one liners intelligence , looks good,spontaneous , common sence , not afraid of the out doors ,a person that not contently put them self down  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 am
So yeah. I probably should have thought before I posted but I was just describing me. I didn't want to say anything like "people find out there's more to me then meets the eye" because that is overused and a little tacky. So I just listed the reasons why people end up talking to me.
So, I'm sorry that I came off as a rude, obnoxious hag.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

TerminusTr505

Friendly Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 am
...You didn't come off as Obnoxious, actually you seemed completely "Honest" within the Confusion...
"Honesty", I think that's key, on the Internet, People can Lie, quite easily...
I think the Internet gives People the Freedom to express themselves more freely than any other Medium, whether they choose to Lie, is simply who they Are...

...personally, when something you wouldn't think to say in Reality is Said, I think that shows you the Honesty of anybody...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 am
...also, anyone who cannot handle their "Partner?" for being Intelligent is an Absolute-Idiot, as the sayings go...
"Love is for Fools", basically saying anyone involved becomes Irrational due to Love...
It makes 'ya Stupid, accept it already...  

TerminusTr505

Friendly Informer

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm
TerminusTr505
...also, anyone who cannot handle their "Partner?" for being Intelligent is an Absolute-Idiot, as the sayings go...
"Love is for Fools", basically saying anyone involved becomes Irrational due to Love...
It makes 'ya Stupid, accept it already...

Well put!  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff