Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Being Human (Is Harder than it Looks)[O&A needs guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm
Ren settled on the couch, his head tilted back as he closed his eyes, as if to push back rush of blood to his head, the already forming headache. By mention of tonight, he liftened his head, watching Sparks with attentiveness before he left. He stood, running a hand through his hair, trying to think but found no salvation to his headache. Camille flocked to him, hugging him and whispered sweet words in his head. He had every urging to snap her neck right then, to sip that sweet blood that was his love's. However, the words of Sparks plagued him and he pushed her away. It wasn't that he didn't want to drink her because he feared he would change her into a vampire, no, he could control that. The fear was that he might not stop. He didn't want to risk killing her, despite the pleasure, and refrained from doing so. Even if he could stop drinking her blood, he didn't want to think of her as a blood bag either. He didn't want to think of her as food.
And what Sparks had said...That they only bite for the sake of eating. Oh how it tortured him. Not only did it point out that he couldn't and wouldn't bite Camille but degraded Ren's own heritage as a vampire, one who was far from the ancestral line. It made him feel down right useless. But the anger was still there, just submissed. Humans, though thought of as cattle, had every fair right to live on this earth as they do. Why should they be the one submitting to the slavery that is vampiric nature? Humans have been degraded and downgraded for centuries by vampires, and yet they had every right to live and thrive as they did.

Ren passed Camille, who stood admist the mess, and climbed back upstairs to get his things. He pulled on his jacket and headed downstairs to put on his shoes. Sparks ran a boarding house across town and he expected a blood meal. Ren could care two flying cats to do so if it weren't for the rather destructive nature of Sparks and his bestial form. Owe his dinners...Ren would fetch him two gallons, so as to humble him, and decided to do so right then. He looked to Camille, who looked displaced and clueless. He sighed and went to her and her teary-eyed self, kissing her on the forehead. "Let me handle it for now," he spoke softly, as if to coo her to calm, "The door may be broken, I'll get it fixed right away and pay for it all, okay? If you want to sleep, go ahead," he gave her another forehead kiss, hugging her, "If Aidenn," he mentioned the book store owner, who was in his apartment in town and had yet to see the mess upstairs, "mentions anything about the apartment, tell him not to worry, I'll handle it." He let go of their embrace and gave a sympathetic smile to her who given a pout. He went for the door, climbing over the rubble before jetting off for the supplies.

Camille gave a breath of dismay, wiping her eyes. Sparks scared her and fascinated her at the same time. Deep in her heart she had hoped he and Ren could get along but Ren looked like he'd hold a grudge to him. She looked around the apartment, her golden eyes saddened little. The loft was a mess. Her mother...She hoped she wouldn't come home to see it. She decided in grabbing a sheet and fixing it over the door, uncomfortable in just leaving it there before going upstairs. She was tired and crawled into bed, the loneliness setting in. She hugged her pillows and fell into a troubled sleep.

[ I'll wait until morning now.
I have a whole bunch of s**t to do this week, Saturday I have a wedding to go to, and Sunday I have work, so I can wait. Move on without me, I'm more than prepared to catch up. ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm
Star started to purr as Salem did so, leaning towards her. "Mhm..." She starts to daze off, her instinct taking over. The spot was well known for cats, and the cats enjoyed it every time. This time was not new to Star, she was once before in cat form and had been petted as well.

Star stops though, looking around. She felt it. The hunger....someone was hungry for blood. In fact, it was more then someone. She could sense that multiple creatures were now thirsty for it. To her, it held more games....yet, for Salem it held potential danger. "Salem, which type of witch are you?" She asks, turning towards her. She knew of witches well, yet not of how to differ the two upon appearance. "Are you of elements? Or potions..? Or...?" She attempts to guess, knowing that there many many types and simply awaited her reply before guessing any more.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm
“The trees that whisper in the evening...
Carried away by a moonlight shadow...”

"I'm a living bad luck charm and shape shifter for the most part, though I can make basic potions.", Salem responds, still petting Star. "Though my left eye has the same basic abilities as most witches who bare the same marking."

“Sing a song of sorrow and grieving...
-'Moonlight Sadow', Mike Oldfield

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 am
((This die?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm
(Nu way)

Star purred softly as she pet her, listening too though it seemed she was too preoccupied in purring to do so. "Have you tried making a homogulus?" She wondered, seeing if perhaps that was what the witch wanted. The creature of life yet made by magic and death. Such a creature was both loved and hated by many. Herself, however, held no desire to view the homogulus. It was life with a price, as is every other life. Blood is shed to create it, yet is it not blood that also creates life? Star gave no hint of fear nor interest when she even said the word homogulus, and simply gazed upon her for her reply.

"Do not disregard herself if the such has failed, creating life is no easy task." She adds, smiling innocently.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm
((I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about... I couldn't find anything on homogulus))

"No. My powers lean more towards destruction than creation.", Salem responds. She looks up at the stars as she continues to pet the cat.

((Where's Spectrum?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm
( There's so many ways to spell the damn word I really had no clue which one was the correct way to spell it....Ever watched Full Metal Alchemist? Where they used alchemy to bring the dead back to life with the heavy price of life as well? That's what I'm talking about, basically.)

Star watched as her eyes went to the stars, and chuckled at the thought of her name being Star. She tossed the idea aside, not believing that Salem would be interested. Her mind was now with the sky, and she slowly rose away from Salem. Her real instinct as she reached up towards it...her home. "My true form could blind a human. Among other beings of life....Entirely of light, but no..not of light...that is simply the term a human would use for it."

She pointed to the stars Salem was looking towards, whispering now. "Many of those are distant planets..worlds...and my family." She starts to float like before, but now laying as her cat form shifted to her human form. "My family is neither dead or alive....there is no such term to define what they are....only a few of my kind are...what you might say..'awake'." Star ays to her with a slight laugh, finding humor behind the human language at how even it could not comprehend her race as would humans themselves. "A wish is different to us. To you, it is a faint dream or desire...one that you can not grasp by yourself. To us, it is...."

She paused, shaking her head. "Last time I said this was ten years ago, he laughed as I am sure you will. By using your language, it is difficult to express without sounding "silly"." Star turned around, still laying though now upon her back as she floated with the wind's current. "To conclude, there are ones who wish to complete wishes for others...I am the last of those 'ones' and if such other star exists granting wishes as I, then he or she avoids me thanks to a star's tradition..." She adds, sitting up now.

(Honestly I feel like we're dragging the night for him but I worry he's preoccupied with his own problems and/or issues to be able to post...I vote we go on ahead with next day)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm
((Guess we'll end the day then?))

Salem listens to Star quietly before she suddenly yawns. "Guess it's truly starting to get late now... Do you have somewhere to stay?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm
( Well.. I'm not sure entirely.. that was just me being impatient)

Star pointed to the sky to a cluster of clouds,"I stay there, with the clouds. With my more improved human form, I'm able to adjust my gravity to sleep upon it. They're really as soft as they look~" She said with a giggle, twirling in mid air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:03 am

"Sounds like a nice place to sleep.", Salem says as she looks up at the clouds. "I just use a bed..."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm
Star nodded slowly, agreeing it was a nice place to sleep. She shivered slightly at the word 'bed'. "Beds can be nice..for humans....and in human form." She tried to say, being polite. Star wasn't one for beds herself, and every time she had to sleep otherwise from the sky she would sleep on the air instead. Simply as she floated now, she would float in her sleep if she wasn't on a cloud. "But, must be sweet dreams." She added, trying to ease the subject just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm
((Do you want to end this night?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items