Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Open] Maho's Cerynei Girl Plot Thread (RP Please? <3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 am
Hi. I know it's been a long time but did you want to finish the Nevena and Calixte rp? I think I also had a seathi rp with you, did you want to complete that one too?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm
Rita Zyon
Hi. I know it's been a long time but did you want to finish the Nevena and Calixte rp? I think I also had a seathi rp with you, did you want to complete that one too?
Yes, that would be awesome. <3 Thanks for catching up to me about it , I 've been meaning to ask you. :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:14 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Fatal Irony
We can continue our "Grove Keeper and a Dryad" rp from before with Celegras and Calixte?

Yes, please, I would love to! 8D

Tag darlin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm
I would love for Cali to have an RP with Pnevyma Kolokytha. They both have a sense of alertness and concern for others - Cali for her family and Pnevyma with his pumpkin patch. They both have pride in what they have developed and Pnevyma seeks for friendship though his kindhearted self does not help much with his appearance.

Vex here would love to meet Lynnea whether in your arrival or set the record straight plot. He believes that he can be able to do anything ever since the day that he fended himself from an adult soquili at the age of a foal. This often is untrue, but he still carries this belief even though he fails in some parts of life, still never giving up. His only true friend is Yakone, a rabbit who seems to be close to him no matter what. In the end, Yakone became Vex's familiar, but is still called a friend.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Oo, that sounds like fun. <3 Just for future reference, how do you pronounce Pnevyma's name? It looks like a mouthful and I don't want to get it wrong. >.< Or does he have a nickname?

I love Vex~ He's so pretty. Anyway, he would be the nice, non-nightly type, right? I'd love to RP with him, too. Let me know if you want me to start either of these... Although be warned, I'm pretty slow at starting things these days. Like, bad slow. However, if you need me to start it, I can do that. It might just be a bit. <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:09 pm
Mahogany Sunset

pnehv-muh koh-loh-kee-thee (or that's how I got it. xD)
But his nicknames would be Pnevyma, Pnev and Kolo, any would be fine.

The question about Vex would be hard to explain, but the best way that I would say it in a few words would be that he is honest, though sometimes hides bits of the truth, but would be willing to show a mare the kind side of a stallion if needed.

I don't mind which RP we'll start with, and don't worry. With school in my way, I'm busy too.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 am
I was looking through your plots and realised a couple of my soquili would actually fit them amazingly. After the rp with Cali and Amaltheia I was thinking, if you wanted, we could start on them to help her on her way to elderhood. <3

Neria would be the perfect mother for Cali to meet. She has had some really bad experiences with being a mother. Her son (Evan) when he was younger felt out of place within the angelic herd and made friends with the rival wolf pack that lives at the bottom of the mountain. He decided to be with them over his family and left Neria in shambles over the situation. When things in the wolf pack started 'kicking off' Evan returned home and reunited with his family, knowing they were who he truly belonged with and trained there till the time would come to fight his pack-brother for the right to the heir of the pack;in hope to one day kick Lea out and lead the pack on the path to new begginnings.

Her daughter, Sauda, has tendencies to 'wander' and in doing so has found a taste for the 'bad boy's' in soquili (Kalona and the other bad kind...) and is currently plotting to fling with one and bring the foals back to Eden. So Neria has a few interesting stories about being a mother and about her children she would be more than happy to share with Cali. XD

As for meeting someone who would rub Cali the wrong way, I can offer up Awan. He is rude, cold and cocky and has found a hatred towards females especially. His regular hobby is to hunt small animals and collect them as 'trophies' a little habit he gained from his own mother. It is very rare someone can stand him and even if they try to get him to open up or find some acceptance in him, Awan is usually the one to push them away or take the move to exit the scenario.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm
Fatal Irony
Tag, love. ^_^ If you didn't get it already, that is. <3

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Okay. XD I think she'd just call him Kolo or something.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, things got a bit hectic. >.<; I'll go start both of them and then quote you again to make sure you get them. 3nodding

Candle Wick Ghost
Sorry for taking so long to reply to this dear. Thank you so much for taking an interest in Cali's quest for elderhood!

I would love for Cali to meet Neria! I've always admired her. It'd be really neat if Cali could hear all those stories... I don't know if Neria has any grandkids, but that would be fun to include to. <3 It would probably give Cali enough presence of mind to make her feel really old when she realizes that her own daughter is about to get lifemated. XD

As for Awan, I think that would be great. ;D Cali really does need to find someone that she doesn't like that isn't a skinwalker, because so far she's met three and they're pretty much the only soq she hasn't found tolerable.

Um... Yeah, that's about all I have to say. ^^; Would you like me to start these, or do you want to, or...? We can also wait until we finish the Cali x Amaltheia RP. Tag in that, by the way, if you haven't seen it already. <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Great!

I don't mind waiting. Everyone has larger priorities offline rather than on Gaia.(:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:18 am
Mahogany Sunset
Sorry for taking so long to reply to this dear. Thank you so much for taking an interest in Cali's quest for elderhood!

I would love for Cali to meet Neria! I've always admired her. It'd be really neat if Cali could hear all those stories... I don't know if Neria has any grandkids, but that would be fun to include to. <3 It would probably give Cali enough presence of mind to make her feel really old when she realizes that her own daughter is about to get lifemated. XD

As for Awan, I think that would be great. ;D Cali really does need to find someone that she doesn't like that isn't a skinwalker, because so far she's met three and they're pretty much the only soq she hasn't found tolerable.

Um... Yeah, that's about all I have to say. ^^; Would you like me to start these, or do you want to, or...? We can also wait until we finish the Cali x Amaltheia RP. Tag in that, by the way, if you haven't seen it already. <3

No worries, take your time and it would be great to see her as an elder, she would look super sexy on those lines. ;D

I went a head and set up the Rp for Calixte and Neria. <3 I'll set up the other one later when I get to my bf's just getting ready to head out the door. ^.^

Rp here

Tag for Calixte and Ama too hun.  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 pm
Calixte & Awan

I was wondering if I could grab the images of the baskets and the foals with Kenton and Calixte from you, if at all possible, please? I want to put them in Ama's images post. 8D <3 I already have the three all grown up in there. It's gonna turn out to be quite the family album haha.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff