Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 am
SOOOOOO...
Why do I feel nervous? ...Must be the tacos. Anyway, I'm too sleep-deprived to care and too awake to be able to actually think. EPIC WIN! So yeah, I'm not sure if you guys are interested but Aya would like to start making RPs again and yeah... Just inquiring. Anyway, most of the info should be accurate since I mostly research like for example... There are Greek goddesses with those names and you can look up the people for Downward Spiral. Btw, those aren't actually the names to be used in the RP. It's just the name of the person they're based on. And yeah, I'm aware that the real Beethoven is more comical than my RP's Beethoven. And the title of the first one is a pun of Gods in the shoes of Man XP Anyway, Here they are:

GODDESSES.IN.THE.SHOES.OF.WOMAN
Theme: Greek Mythology. So yes to witches and three-headed dogs and cyclops
Genre: Comedy

Story: In a world of multiple deities, a feud is going on between five goddesses over who is the best goddess among those not seated in Mt. Olympus. They try to settle it with a challenge - to descend from the heavens in the form of women and try to gather as many followers to their worship as possible within a month (31 days). Little do they know of the challenges faced by women in society at this time, especially those of low birth, being after all, raised in the heavens. There be some infatuated mortals and evil men as well. Btw, only two gods (maximum) may appear to intervene or watch but either way, no Olympians.

Main Characters: Iris - rainbow // ********* -Youth // Amphitrite -sea // Eos - dawn // Eris - discord

DOWNWARD.SPIRAL ♪ ♫ ♪ ♬
Theme: Romantic Era (19th century - Victorian England)
Genre: Comedy // Romance

Story: An ill-tempered former child prodigy and well-renowned Romantic composer aiming to have his name immortalized, 'Beethoven' was one day struck by a statement from a dear friend: "You may be famous now but with all the new talents coming up, you might be forgotten along the way." Realizing his career is on the decline, he migrates from place to place, working part-time as a pianist and full-time promoting his compositions until he comes home to England, realizing the only way he would be remembered was if he could make just one more composition that would amaze everyone. He tries his best to work on it but asides from the noise of the neighboring flats (apartments) and the constant meddling of other people such as the land lady and 'Clara Schumann', there's this kid (Mozart) lecturing him about how he should write his music! It gets to the point that he explodes into dramatic rants with just one syllable uttered. If set up, I be playing Clara.. Or the land lady. Both are fun but I won't play the other if someone reserves either one~

Main Characters: Beethoven - falling star composer // Mozart - child genius // Clara Schumann - promising female composer in love with 'Beethoven' // Land Lady - the annoying land lady

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 pm
Both are excellent and very interesting ideas. 3nodding My favorite would be Goddesses in the Shoes of Woman, but again, Downward Spiral would also be very interesting to see.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Both are excellent and very interesting ideas. 3nodding My favorite would be Goddesses in the Shoes of Woman, but again, Downward Spiral would also be very interesting to see.

Thanks for the feedback, Anime~ 4laugh

And... The poll scores are tied. Well, that's useless! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 pm
You're most welcome~

If you want, I can edit my signature later and advertise this thread in it. Well, of that'd help any.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:50 pm
I'm really diggin' Downward Spiral. If I could play the main guy, I could actually put some musical insight into it. I am a music major in college, after all. ^_^ Just obviously use different names than the world-famous composers mentioned in the description. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 am
DM Draco Moondragon
I'm really diggin' Downward Spiral. If I could play the main guy, I could actually put some musical insight into it. I am a music major in college, after all. ^_^ Just obviously use different names than the world-famous composers mentioned in the description. razz

That be epic! Then I'm sure you're quite aware of Beethoven's background and last days, ayt? I remember when he said, "Cattles! Asses!" cause that one concert didn't go well. XD I did state in my intro that those are not the real names to be used. And sure~

But if you'd be playing the main guy, expect to be quote raped if you don't post, kayz~? xp  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 am
Animeprincess_9400
You're most welcome~

If you want, I can edit my signature later and advertise this thread in it. Well, of that'd help any.

Aww thanks~ But you don't need to. Thanks for offering, though~ whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 am
*yawn* Making an RP thread at 2 am in the morning... BEST.TIME.EVEEER~!!! XD XD I'm done with the codes and shiz for Downward Spiral. All that's left is the profile skeleton, btw~ But we have mass approximately 5 hours from now so yush *goes to bed*  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm
Ayame-Yuura
DM Draco Moondragon

That be epic! Then I'm sure you're quite aware of Beethoven's background and last days, ayt? I remember when he said, "Cattles! Asses!" cause that one concert didn't go well. XD I did state in my intro that those are not the real names to be used. And sure~

But if you'd be playing the main guy, expect to be quote raped if you don't post, kayz~? xp

I understand. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 am
DM Draco Moondragon
Ayame-Yuura
DM Draco Moondragon

I understand. xd
Yayz~!  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200