Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Lookin' at you 18+ women folks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
*Sigh* Yeah.
I've been searching really hard in this guild but found no one.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Ah, I see, well what are you looking for?

Uh, well, I am looking for someone with the same interests as me, someone who speaks their mind and is just a sweet person.

Ohhh, well, I'ma be nosey and ask about your interests, I hope that is alright razz

yum_puddi I like to read and write poetry,
I also play sports mainly volleyball. And I spend a lot of my time on Gaia.Thats is pretty much it.

Oooo, what do you like to read? Is there any chance I could read some of your poetry?=D
I suppose I'll tell ya about me since you told me about you.
I like reading, manga/anime, video games, and spending time talking to or with people I enjoy, if I'm with people like that I don;t care what I'm doing.
I'm just now returning to Gaia, I always end up migrating away for whatever reason, but sometimes I have more friends when I leave=D.
Then I come back and make more. Lol

Oh, you sound awesome lol yum_puddi I'm in this young poets club at my school. And I love to bounce ideas off of others. I also like to read what they come up with.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

Uh, well, I am looking for someone with the same interests as me, someone who speaks their mind and is just a sweet person.

Ohhh, well, I'ma be nosey and ask about your interests, I hope that is alright razz

I also play sports mainly volleyball. And I spend a lot of my time on Gaia.Thats is pretty much it.

Oooo, what do you like to read? Is there any chance I could read some of your poetry?=D
I like reading, manga/anime, video games, and spending time talking to or with people I enjoy, if I'm with people like that I don;t care what I'm doing.
I'm just now returning to Gaia, I always end up migrating away for whatever reason, but sometimes I have more friends when I leave=D.

Oh, you sound awesome lol yum_puddi I'm in this young poets club at my school. And I love to bounce ideas off of others. I also like to read what they come up with.

You do too=D
Well I'll definitely be a wall for you to bounce off of though I am not a poet myself, however I can appreciate art, and poetry is, at least in my mind, an art form.

Inactive-deleted

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

You do too=D
Well I'll definitely be a wall for you to bounce off of though I am not a poet myself, however I can appreciate art, and poetry is, at least in my mind, an art form.

Wow, nice. yum_puddi
So, what are you hoping to find here?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

You do too=D

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

I'm hoping to find whatever I can. From friends to the extremely unlikely love that is what I want most in life.
As long as I meet some cool people I'm happy=D
And I met you so I'm doing good, huzzah!

Inactive-deleted

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

You do too=D

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

I'm hoping to find whatever I can. From friends to the extremely unlikely love that is what I want most in life.

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

You do too=D

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

And what are you hoping to find?
And, I'm glad I flattered ya. razz

Inactive-deleted

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

You do too=D

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

I believe I told you what I was looking for. yum_puddi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

Ah, well I meant that question to be a bit different, but it isn't important, haha.
I'm listening to nerdy music!!

Inactive-deleted

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 pm
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

Wow, nice. yum_puddi

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

Ah, well I meant that question to be a bit different, but it isn't important, haha.

Oooh really? What are you listening to?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

Pandora radio, so it keeps changing, but it's pretty nerdy stuff, and I think that is a good thing razz
So, do you mind PMing? I understand if you'd rather not but I'd like to keep talking to you and PMing is easier than going to this thread, haha.

Inactive-deleted

Inactive-deleted

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz
Vaultyy
JunkMailz

Aw, I'm flattered. razz

Well, guess ya left, hope I get to talk to you again=D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm
Vaultyy

Hey there, I'm a 21 year old guy from NC, I'm terrible at writing up about-me-esque things, so if ya wanna get to know this romantic nerd for either friendship or the possibility of more, toss me a message.
love the avi ^^

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

Inactive-deleted

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm
Tears_Of_Ash
Vaultyy

Hey there, I'm a 21 year old guy from NC, I'm terrible at writing up about-me-esque things, so if ya wanna get to know this romantic nerd for either friendship or the possibility of more, toss me a message.
love the avi ^^

Thankies kindly=D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:21 am
Hello smile  

Internet Lifestyle

Inactive-deleted

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:56 am
Puos
Hello smile

Hi there, how are you? =D

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2