Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Looking for the girl of my dreams (16-19)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm
Hi, I'm Zach. Or, if you want, you can call me Cyrus. I'm 17 years of age, and have been alone for almost all of that time. I did have one online relationship, but she ended it after a few months. I would say that I am a kind person most of time, other times I can be a jerk, but nobody's perfect. I have a dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Now you don't have to be a fan of wrestling, but don't be narrow minded about it, either. I also have written over 30 song lyrics, which you can see in the art arenas. I don't feel comfortable sharing my picture, at the moment, but maybe once I start to get know you I'll share it with you. I love to laugh and make others laugh. So, if you want to know more, or just talk, reply here or send me a pm. Bye! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:26 am
Cyrus Darke
Hi, I'm Zach. Or, if you want, you can call me Cyrus. I'm 17 years of age, and have been alone for almost all of that time. I did have one online relationship, but she ended it after a few months. I would say that I am a kind person most of time, other times I can be a jerk, but nobody's perfect. I have a dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Now you don't have to be a fan of wrestling, but don't be narrow minded about it, either. I also have written over 30 song lyrics, which you can see in the art arenas. I don't feel comfortable sharing my picture, at the moment, but maybe once I start to get know you I'll share it with you. I love to laugh and make others laugh. So, if you want to know more, or just talk, reply here or send me a pm. Bye! xp

Hello smile
Adrienne here.

About me

anime/noodles/cats/writing/youtuber=Ultramegatube  

Internet Lifestyle

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 am
Puos
Cyrus Darke

Hello smile
Adrienne here.

About me

anime/noodles/cats/writing/youtuber=Ultramegatube

Hi, Adrienne! What's your favorite anime?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games