Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
28/m Looking for a fellow old fart : p

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm
Or hell, as long as you're 18 and don't mind the age gap. It's not like I act my age anyway. And a woman; I know a few gay/bi dudes that are perfectly cool, but I'm ribbed for her pleasure, as they say. : p

But yeah, I figure I might as well try my luck here. I'm currently 28, and live in Louisiana. White, long dark brown hair, average build. Not overly picky on what a girl looks like; obviously not wanting someone who's thrown basic health and hygiene out the window.

Goes without saying that, since I come on this site, I'm big into games, anime, and other geeky stuff. Consider myself an artist, and trying to get somewhere in the whole comics biz-ness.

So yeah, that's me in a nut-shell. If anyone just wants to chat, or something more, hit me up/ post in this thread/ whatever you wanna do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 am
Sea-Salt Ice Cream
Or hell, as long as you're 18 and don't mind the age gap. It's not like I act my age anyway. And a woman; I know a few gay/bi dudes that are perfectly cool, but I'm ribbed for her pleasure, as they say. : p

But yeah, I figure I might as well try my luck here. I'm currently 28, and live in Louisiana. White, long dark brown hair, average build. Not overly picky on what a girl looks like; obviously not wanting someone who's thrown basic health and hygiene out the window.

Goes without saying that, since I come on this site, I'm big into games, anime, and other geeky stuff. Consider myself an artist, and trying to get somewhere in the whole comics biz-ness.

So yeah, that's me in a nut-shell. If anyone just wants to chat, or something more, hit me up/ post in this thread/ whatever you wanna do.

old fart rofl  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am
-//- Not 18 only 17. gr  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm
iFawkher
-//- Not 18 only 17. gr

Well hey, 17 is legal where I am, if that helps. XD
And you could still shoot me a buzz if you wanna talk about anything. I get bored at work. : p  

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Slayhime

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm
Fellow Old Fart Here. Otaku. Artist. Web Design. Looking for a friend maybe more. I get bored at work as well so if you want you can send me a pm or text.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 pm
smile Good luck

Hope you find that perfect someone!  

RLIVsMule

Wealthy Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff