Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Prayer Request For My Mother-in-Law

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 am
Hey there,

I figured since I had a bit on my mind concerning this topic I figured I'd ask for a prayer request from the guild.

My Mother-in-law hasn't been feeling too great as of late. Early yesterday morning she had collapsed and my Father-in-law called us and told us what happened and she was shaking and really cold from what he explained and she was doing better in the day and stayed at home. However, we are all concerned because her face was sort of droopy and she would forget in the middle of sentences and stutter her words, which wasn't exactly normal for her. We believe she had a pre-stroke, so my husband is going to drive his mom to the doctor tomorrow and we're praying that whatever it is that's ailing her that she may be healed, or that she'd be able to take control of the condition she is experiencing before it gets worse. I also pray for safe travels to the doctor their visiting since it isn't exactly nearby and hope that everything will sort itself out. She's a very busy elderly woman with a few kids still at home, one an adult and the other two are young because they were adopted at a young age a few years ago, and I hope it won't be too challenging for her to get some rest and take care of herself during her busy schedule. She seems to stress about everything, which I believe may be making things a bit worse for her.

So please, keep my mother-in-law in your prayers for sickness and that she may have peace of mind and not stress so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm
Aquatic_blue
Hey there,

I figured since I had a bit on my mind concerning this topic I figured I'd ask for a prayer request from the guild.

My Mother-in-law hasn't been feeling too great as of late. Early yesterday morning she had collapsed and my Father-in-law called us and told us what happened and she was shaking and really cold from what he explained and she was doing better in the day and stayed at home. However, we are all concerned because her face was sort of droopy and she would forget in the middle of sentences and stutter her words, which wasn't exactly normal for her. We believe she had a pre-stroke, so my husband is going to drive his mom to the doctor tomorrow and we're praying that whatever it is that's ailing her that she may be healed, or that she'd be able to take control of the condition she is experiencing before it gets worse. I also pray for safe travels to the doctor their visiting since it isn't exactly nearby and hope that everything will sort itself out. She's a very busy elderly woman with a few kids still at home, one an adult and the other two are young because they were adopted at a young age a few years ago, and I hope it won't be too challenging for her to get some rest and take care of herself during her busy schedule. She seems to stress about everything, which I believe may be making things a bit worse for her.

So please, keep my mother-in-law in your prayers for sickness and that she may have peace of mind and not stress so much.

ok i will ^^  

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500