Submit

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 am
I don't even remember the days where I would go 'splody'? lol I did remember nakey time and tropping was it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm
Heya Jimbo, what's shakin' biggrin  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 am
Nostalgia thread? Nostalgia thread. This is some prime Lurker Bait you put out Jimmy.

As for myself, I vaguely remember being plucked out of the writhing mass that site-not-allowed shortly after I began my "life" on Gaia. Thanks to that, I've met all of you, and have at least managed to keep a friendly relationship with most. You guys were the "oh god I should be writing this paper but this thread is so interesting" distraction. Heck, I remember switching to an almost nocturnal activity cycle because all of the interesting people came on in the dead of night.
Glad to see you're all doing well, by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 am
I don't remember when I joined, that's for sure, but the ATG was definitely one of my favorite guilds (probably because I never tried to find another one..).  

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 pm
Hey everyone. It's been a long while.
It has been a long time since I have actually logged Gaia let alone stay on for longer than two minutes to see how Gaia has changed.
My God its been forever since I've visited and posted in ATG. It was for the longest time the only thing really keeping me on Gaia. It was one of the only good things to come from being on Gaia. A little part of me is sad that I stopped coming to visit the ATG.
It's nice to see you all again, and Im glad to see you all here and well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Xikrai the Risen
I don't even remember the days where I would go 'splody'? lol I did remember nakey time and tropping was it?

Way back in the old days, when Phunkeh was hopping and I glomp-huggled everyone, but before everyone was USED to me glomp-huggling them, a few times you would explode over everything in the thread. ^_____^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

ibixch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 am
Toast here.
It's funny, I've stumbled across this thread of yours, Jimmy because I myself am going through a sort of nostalgic stage.
Ever since I can't remember I've had, well, a horrible memory, and with Google and various username search databases,
it's as if I'm rediscovering a person I left behind and had forgotten.

Even though I was never fully engrossed in the community, I do believe I took much away from my time spent here,
and I feel a certain sting when I come here and realize that I let this place and everyone here become just another forgotten piece of my past.
Regardless, thank you to every one who cared enough to listen to my probably childish posts,
or even just simply shot the s**t and shared some laughs through the short time I was an avid member of the guild.

I will always remember this place as my safe haven when I was younger, and of course, "misunderstood by the universe".
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, It's rather late.

tl;dr *sobsob* -sappy crap- I miss you guies.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 am
ibixch
it's as if I'm rediscovering a person I left behind and had forgotten.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I feel like I've left so many husks of myself in different places on the internet. I think it's a little strange to be able to actually have a pretty clear record of what I used to be like; reading old threads or blogs is almost painfully telling at times, nothing like looking at photographs, and more accurate then listening to stories.  

WiskersThCatfish

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm
Man, I really need to check in here more often. I mean, I spent so much free time in her from 2005 to about 2008, but then I got side tracked by artists (one thread specifically dominating that side tracking, lol) and I started spending less time in here (in guilds in general). I guess that is what happens...interests change, life happens, friends change, we change. But the ATG still holds a lot of nostalgia for me. I had my very first art shop in here. I participated in some of my first online RPG's here. My early years here helped me develop my drawing and writing skills.

I met interesting people here. I was opened up to new experiences because of people here. I learned about life's dramas here, even had some of my own. Even though I was in my mid 20's when I joined the ATG, I still feel this guild helped teach me a bit more about life and myself. You guys are part of my life, and even though the experience was online it holds value to me. Thank you for that.

I can't promise to be here every day, although I will try to pop in more often than I have been. I like it here, but life presents more conflicts than it does free time these days. But even occasional visits are good. It's not like the ATG is forgettable. The ATG is kind of like potato chips, you can't stop once you start!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 am
Without the ATG I wouldn't be Married today, or have the friends I have =3.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 am
You and Liz, and soon Yunie and Pisces.
It's pretty crazy to think about it, really. (In a good way, of course!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am
Oh gosh. The couples in here! That just... Whaaaa, this community. I have lost my words.

Anyways, what Erv said about staying up to talk to people. I did that sooo much. I'd be online until 3 or 4AM just to talk to you guys xp

Last year when I was really bored I ended up hacking back into one of my old neopets accounts just for the heck of it. Oh gosh, looking at that stuff was just like... "This is how you spent hours of your childhood. This is what you did before gaia. Oh dear god, here's that game you always tried to play but could never succeed at on a children's virtual pets website!". Couldn't remember the info to hack back into the other account I'd had on there, but oh well.  

Lobo-chan

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:06 am
lawl, indeed its good things Tae =]

Lobo I could never get into that game, ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm
Eh, I was pretty young then. I still keep in contact with one of the friends I made there, though.  

Lobo-chan

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm
Hooray friends =D  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff