What House are you?
  Gryffindor
  Slytherin
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
View Results

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am
Dimitri smiled a little, listening. "Gillyweed? Sounds like a good time." he shoveled some more food into his mouth, before looking back up to her, and swallowed. "Don't be sorry. It's ok to be excited about that for which you have a passion." he trailed off slightly, smiling nervously, before poking at his plate. "Besides. I am more of a listener, anyway." he gave a reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 am
Alex saw his teeth when he smiled and she smiled back. "I love your fangs. Were you born with them?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm
Dimitri paused for a moment. He was not used to people actually referring to his fangs without any sort of negative connotation, let alone complimenting them. his tongue absent-mindedly ran across them before he spoke. "N-no. There was a... well... there was an incident in my second year." he gave a small chuckle running a hand through his hair."i've had them ever since." he shrugged, not continuing on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm
Alex smiled. "I wish I had fangs. Maybe then the Slytherins wouldn't make fun of me." she said with a sigh and poked at her eggs.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 pm
Dimitri shrugged. "They are more a curse than they are a blessing. Believe me." He poked around with his food for a moment, contemplating the torment he'd put up with immediately following the incident, then looked back up to her. "And, do not let those Slytherin imbeciles torment you." he paused for a second, then continued. "You are a wonderful person. Believe me. They are just jealous." Almost instantly, his gaze went back to his food, which he continued to poke around.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 am
Alex blushed when he said that. "Y-You really think so?" she asked shyly and suddenly started to hiccup. No one had called her wonderful accept her parents and she felt happy.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:05 pm
gaaras and milk

phantom_princess21

[Bump! Whenever you guys have a moment, I'd love a reply! ^.^]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 pm
((OMG!!! im so super sorry Emni redface and by thr way nice reaction to the girl who never speaks))

janelle looked up at falco for moment, the looked at faye and said. "fine, how was your summer". then she turn her attention back to falco." you know its very rude to talk with your mouth full" she said.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:03 pm
Dimitri had to keep himself from looking up all the way, feeling some heat running to his face. "Uh... Y-yes." He continued to poke around at his food, nervously. "I-I really do think y-you are..." He tried to look up, and give a small smile, but he could feel his blush darkening.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm
Alex smiled and blushed. "Thank you Dimitri. I think you're wonderful too." she said as she ate more mint. She then saw the time and gasped. "Oh, I'm going to be late for Herbology." she said and got up. "Um I'll see you in the common room later." she said with a smile before rushing to class.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers