Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
16 year old Lesbian wants buddies :')

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Hi! My name's Olga, I'm 16 (17 in May, whats up), like to PM (my new phone lets me go on Gaia!), and I'm graduating high school next June. I'm from Rhode Island, live in Florida, and will be moving to Georgia this June... o___o
I'm a thespian (actor), costume designer, women's rights activist, feminist, femme, etc. heart

I'm short and small and like to cuddle and like cute tomboi's and soft butches who cuddle. emotion_kirakira

Just message me! I don't bite
hard[szie=9] and I'm derpy and awkward, but I like to meet people. :3
My profile has pics of me, and ask for my Tumblr if you have one (I post lots of pics, lol)~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm
iStraddle
User Image

Hi! My name's Olga, I'm 16 (17 in May, whats up), like to PM (my new phone lets me go on Gaia!), and I'm graduating high school next June. I'm from Rhode Island, live in Florida, and will be moving to Georgia this June... o___o
I'm a thespian (actor), costume designer, women's rights activist, feminist, femme, etc. heart

I'm short and small and like to cuddle and like cute tomboi's and soft butches who cuddle. emotion_kirakira

Just message me! I don't bite
hard[szie=9] and I'm derpy and awkward, but I like to meet people. :3
My profile has pics of me, and ask for my Tumblr if you have one (I post lots of pics, lol)~~

User Image

haha hey mind if we be friends and chat?  

no longer vaild

Epic_Smiley_Face

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:33 pm
I be your friend or whatever! biggrin i'm 13 though...but age doesn't matter..am I right?! Message me if you want! biggrin (I'm pansexual surprised ) << I don't really know if I spelled that correctly. :]  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games