Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply *Free Chat*
When was your first kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:17 pm
The summer after my freshman year of high school with my first serious boyfriend; we're still together. It was amazingly awkward, but we joke about it to this day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:52 pm
September 30th, 2011 at around 9:30 pm. I remember because that was my first homecoming dance and my first serious boyfriend and I brought him home with me(just to hang out) and he ended up kissing me for a quick moment and we cuddled on the couch, alone, in the dark. We're still together, and we're still awkward about kissing. Hehe.  

Kawaii Alan Rickman

Man-Hungry Capitalist

6,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

minerva mink 01

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm
it was in 2010 and it was dark out and out of nowhere in the rain she made out with me it was a perfect kiss and so romantic but 2 years later she cheated on me for a 34 year old man i will never forgive her and wish i could get a second chance at a first kiss but i cant

you know who you are i never forgot  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:36 pm
Behind the maple tree my best friend from next door kissed when we were 8 and then we giggled after. Now we joke and laugh about it  

Kialoca

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:20 pm
my first kiss was tender, and creamy and chocolatey...mmm...then I had a hug which was milk chocolate flavored.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 pm
never had one xP  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am
My first unofficial kiss was in kindergarten. But I don't count that since I was 5, so my first kiss was in freshman year in highschool. My friends were playing MMORPG's at my house, and this one dude came over...and he was cute and I just won something and he leaned in and kissed me :blush: Perfect first kiss for me. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 am
J e n R e i
My first kiss was my freshmen year.
Mine too, some girl kept flirting with me so I finally asked her out and it was a short time after that.

She was just bored and wanted something to do though, she didn't want any real relationship, only found that out after dating her through all of high school and a little of college.  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
*Free Chat*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers