Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
My first day at Kawaii-kon 2012

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 am
Let me start you off: it was ******** awesome. The line was 2 hours long but it was worth it, especially since I spent it with a really cool friend of mine named Isami, who I basically spent the whole day with, who was really the source of 50% of the entertainment.

Some of it was lame, but some parts are just memorable: Ichigo and Lelouch's English voice actor was here talking on stage and I just randomly stood up from my chair, and gave him a big fat hug that actually felt kinda good, and almost as if we were dear friends hugging each other, not strangers. Maybe it was just because I'm weird.
People in the audience of like 500+ people were like "ROMANCE!" and there was a god awful amount of yaoi fangirls lol.

Anyway, so I got his autograph, and I wanted to be original so guess what I grabbed out of my school backpack which I brought with me? Chapter 19, the school lawbook that no one cares for cuz it sucks. He signed, "FOLLOW THE RULES!" and I proclaimed it as my cosplay, giving myself the codename "Chapter 19".

I also met a lot of new people, and then . . . the best part, that we all can relate to:

Me and Isami hogged the console playing the newest Naruto game for 3 hours. It was INTENSE, and the most fun I've EVER had in a video game. I'd rate the combat a 9.5/10, especially with the massive diversity of characters and arenas (72 characters, 40+ arenas). The characters are just compelling to even watch WALKING AROUND. Yes, watching them walk is like movie-worthy. They have all kinda cool and unique jumps, and the fighting is so simple yet fast paced that it allowed me to take in everything that was going on, with a want for more. Let me tell you, Naruto, Sakura and Minato are the most fun to play. Holy s**t.

Bottom-line: first convention I EVER went to, best day of my whole life, and I can say that honestly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 am
...It was my birthday today so I cried cause I had no fun...  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:03 am
Really? Happy birthday Corey! If you haven't had fun, get the new generations, that enough would make up for having a not-so spectacular birthday. lol
I'm sorry to hear that though. You should move to Hawaii nao.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:28 am
Saemus
Really? Happy birthday Corey! If you haven't had fun, get the new generations, that enough would make up for having a not-so spectacular birthday. lol
I'm sorry to hear that though. You should move to Hawaii nao.

You're making it worse... I'm Australian = European release date. I get Generations on 29th of March... 12 days... It's ******** torture...  

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 am
I don't have money for conventions... I barely have money for a new PS3 controller (current one is falling apart, lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm
Epiiiiic!
Wish I had been up at 2 to get the call from you so I could have heard this all first hand.
OH WELL.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 pm
wish i could go to that one. I'm going to Anime detour in 2 weeks. It was fun for the first time last year, so i hope its as fun this year biggrin  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games