Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Delete this post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 pm
biggrin  

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm
Bump smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:18 pm
Akio Sempai
Hello, my name is Paul, and I am 14. I am a writing/reading fanatic and I also do photography. If you want to know more, you could look at my profile or sign up sheet. Looking for a girl who is 13+, and who would accept me for who I am. You may reply or PM me for more info. I am highly intelligent and I love to hang out with friends. I'm also very kind, especially towards one's feelings. I may act sensitive, but I am tough. I am pacifistic, and I will accept anybody, whether they want to be friends or even more. I am also highly mature, and serious about things such as school. I love to bike, play sports, and even do something simple. Most say that I act like an adult, and also that I need to act my age more..
If you wish to talk, you can PM me or post a reply.

Hi there~ ^______^
My names Micah, nice to meet ya. I'm 15 years old. >.< Just turned in November. I'm kinda shy at first, and gradually I become outgoing.. That is after some trust builds. I like school, oddly, I'm a creative person. You like reading? What type of genre? I'm a huge book worm also. Mostly those 'teen books' though. No werewolves or vampires though. Softball is my sport.<3 I may act all tough, but really, I'm sensitive. Kinda the opposite of you.

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 am
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
Hello, my name is Paul, and I am 14. I am a writing/reading fanatic and I also do photography. If you want to know more, you could look at my profile or sign up sheet. Looking for a girl who is 13+, and who would accept me for who I am. You may reply or PM me for more info. I am highly intelligent and I love to hang out with friends. I'm also very kind, especially towards one's feelings. I may act sensitive, but I am tough. I am pacifistic, and I will accept anybody, whether they want to be friends or even more. I am also highly mature, and serious about things such as school. I love to bike, play sports, and even do something simple. Most say that I act like an adult, and also that I need to act my age more..

Hi there~ ^______^
My names Micah, nice to meet ya. I'm 15 years old. >.< Just turned in November. I'm kinda shy at first, and gradually I become outgoing.. That is after some trust builds. I like school, oddly, I'm a creative person. You like reading? What type of genre? I'm a huge book worm also. Mostly those 'teen books' though. No werewolves or vampires though. Softball is my sport.<3 I may act all tough, but really, I'm sensitive. Kinda the opposite of you.

Hello! ^_^ Nice to meet you. You sound like a very nice person, so much that it is cool for me. As for reading, I love reading all kinds( except things such as Twilight). I read mysteries, historical fiction, but my favorite is fantasy, as with The Lord of The Rings. And, that's how a bit I am in school. sweatdrop Nice to have found you!
Sports, for me, I like them. Currently, I am going to play baseball actually! 3nodding How weird is that that we are so similar as even to with sports?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

Hi there~ ^______^

Hello! ^_^ Nice to meet you. You sound like a very nice person, so much that it is cool for me. As for reading, I love reading all kinds( except things such as Twilight). I read mysteries, historical fiction, but my favorite is fantasy, as with The Lord of The Rings. And, that's how a bit I am in school. sweatdrop Nice to have found you!
Sports, for me, I like them. Currently, I am going to play baseball actually! 3nodding How weird is that that we are so similar as even to with sports?

You sound like a nice guy also. :3
I agree you on the Twilight books, I um.. Have watched the movies. -cough- xD they're better than the books. Ahh.. So you don't stick with just one genre? That's cool. ^___^ I happen to like fantasy also. I haven't read the books, but I've watched the movie for Lord Of The Rings. Pretty good I might add. Really? That's a lovely conquincidence. I hope this doesn't change your prospective of me, but, I don't like other sports, I mean, I'll watch varsity football and volleyball games at my school.. But I have the worst of luck with most. Therefore, I stick to the ones I'm good at and like. Softball and badminton. I find guys who play sports attractive also. >/////<
If you don't mind me asking, what ethnicity are you?

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:44 am
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

Hi there~ ^______^

I agree you on the Twilight books, I um.. Have watched the movies. -cough- xD they're better than the books. Ahh.. So you don't stick with just one genre? That's cool. ^___^ I happen to like fantasy also. I haven't read the books, but I've watched the movie for Lord Of The Rings. Pretty good I might add. Really? That's a lovely conquincidence. I hope this doesn't change your prospective of me, but, I don't like other sports, I mean, I'll watch varsity football and volleyball games at my school.. But I have the worst of luck with most. Therefore, I stick to the ones I'm good at and like. Softball and badminton. I find guys who play sports attractive also. >/////<

That's nice! You're even more nice! And, for my ethnicity, I come from an English(England), German, Irish, Scottish, and a bit of Cherokee background. I'm white, though I am a bit tan. How about you?>w<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 am
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

Hi there~ ^______^

That's nice! You're even more nice! And, for my ethnicity, I come from an English(England), German, Irish, Scottish, and a bit of Cherokee background. I'm white, though I am a bit tan. How about you?>w<

Whoa. That's epic. ^____^ Cherokee? Wow. And also, thank you. You're too nice.
I haven't heard of that before, most of the people here, California. (no I wasn't born here). Are just one race. There's diversity, but you get so used to hearing, "oh, I'm Spanish." "yeah, I'm just white" ect. I'm Hawaiian, Chinese, fillipinao, and norwegian. So.. I pretty much look like a mix of things. xD

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

That's cool! I live In NJ ( I was born there), and there is a huge mix of people! However, most people in my community are Catholic/Christian. Coming from more of an English background, I am a Protestant/Episcopal.
Hi there~ ^______^

Whoa. That's epic. ^____^ Cherokee? Wow. And also, thank you. You're too nice.
I haven't heard of that before, most of the people here, California. (no I wasn't born here). Are just one race. There's diversity, but you get so used to hearing, "oh, I'm Spanish." "yeah, I'm just white" ect. I'm Hawaiian, Chinese, fillipinao, and norwegian. So.. I pretty much look like a mix of things. xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm
Akio Sempai
That's cool! I live In NJ ( I was born there), and there is a huge mix of people! However, most people in my community are Catholic/Christian. Coming from more of an English background, I am a Protestant/Episcopal.

What exactly is a protestant? Someone who protests..? Just an assumption.
Wow, you're the first person I've met on here, who's from New Jersey.

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:48 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

"It is a movement that began in Germany in the early 16th century as a reaction against medieval Roman Catholic doctrines and practices, especially in regards to salvation, justification, and ecclesiology
- Wikipedia
And, that's nice But, its nothing like a Catholic school or anything that I go to. But, it feels odd being like the odd one out :/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

"It is a movement that began in Germany in the early 16th century as a reaction against medieval Roman Catholic doctrines and practices, especially in regards to salvation, justification, and ecclesiology
- Wikipedia
And, that's nice But, its nothing like a Catholic school or anything that I go to. But, it feels odd being like the odd one out :/

Honestly, that doesn't tell me anything. ;o
That can be hard, I'm sorry to hear that. :/
But you don't exactly need to be Catholic to attend a school like that.
Meaning, there are other people who attend that school and are a different religion.

kai-blend

Timid Friend

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akio Sempai

Friendly Friend

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai
ll Beautifully Broken ll
Akio Sempai

- Wikipedia

Honestly, that doesn't tell me anything. ;o
That can be hard, I'm sorry to hear that. :/
But you don't exactly need to be Catholic to attend a school like that.
Meaning, there are other people who attend that school and are a different religion.

I know that. But, it's just of how some of the kids act. They act like they're better (As with most kids these days, right?)  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games