Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
15/F/Bi (: !READ!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stonerican

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 am
heart heart Hey there I go by Demi, I'm 15 and live in a really sunny place
-__- Too sunny!, Gahh.. Anyways, I'm Bisexual(more towards girls) And well currently looking for someone to date right now and/or friends.
I'm really sarcastic, Weird and fun to be around, I may be shy at first ~sometimes~ But it will go away fast (: I looove music and animals, I'm sweet and flirty most the time. I'm Puertorican and proud of it ^___^ So uhm, If you want a pic don't be scared and just ask me, Kayy`! :3
heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm
xo-Addicted-xo
-__- Too sunny!, Gahh.. Anyways, I'm Bisexual(more towards girls) And well currently looking for someone to date right now and/or friends.
I'm really sarcastic, Weird and fun to be around, I may be shy at first ~sometimes~ But it will go away fast (: I looove music and animals, I'm sweet and flirty most the time. I'm Puertorican and proud of it ^___^ So uhm, If you want a pic don't be scared and just ask me, Kayy`! :3
heart heart

Hey there Demi, you can call me Cross till i get to know you a little, but I am 15. 16 at the beggining of may, I am a girl soooo........ uh.. yeah redface . I am also shy at first and I have absolutly no experiance datting so, I'm a complete green horn. Give me paper and a pencil and I will be entertained for hours. I absolutly love animals of all kinds and I plan to do work with animals for one of my careers. So hope I can get to know you a little better  

ElvenWolf06

Quotable Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100

Stonerican

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 pm
You sound quiet adorable(: PM me ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm
xo-Addicted-xo
heart heart

Hey..Demi....I'm Tai....I heard u were bisexual.....I am 2 but my parents don't know tht...o.o.....I am 13 turning 14 ...in love with girls and some guys mostly girls XD....I'm weird have lots of energy, in funny (friends say tht :/ ), great personality and love animals so much I have 2 doggies XD  

holysmosh2

ElvenWolf06

Quotable Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 pm
xo-Addicted-xo
You sound quiet adorable(: PM me ?
will do :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 am
I have only one doggie sadly, Shes so chubbby small and cute xDD Haha, Pm me ?  

Stonerican

Lil Missy Resses

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 pm
xo-Addicted-xo
heart heart

I'm NIcki and i love your personallity u are very sexy and hot i love wht u love  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 pm
xo-Addicted-xo
heart heart

well u cn call me shelly until i get 2 know u im 16 im hyper all the time im rlly hyper and u seem awesome so yea im bi towards girls 2 ive been cheated on soo i wanna take things slow but if u want to take things faster id go how ever message me 2 tlk 2 me so yea plz get back 2 me  

blackveilbrides370

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff