Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Bisexual girl looking for a 14-16 girl or boy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 am
Iver never tryed this but heres goes nothing ^^
Im DarkSarrow.I'm 14 years of age and I love to draw, mostly anime, and watch anime. I play video games, most Kingdom Hearts (my fav. is Axel or Xio. The one i think is hot is Zexion ^////^) and Pokemon, i read books, anything really, and i listen to a BUNCH of music. My fav. band is BOTDF! <3 and Black Veil Brides. Ill listen to Japanese Techno from time to time >////<
Most of my classmates at my school make fun of me and haras (idk if i spelled that right sorry T^T) me because of my sexuality, and my looks. Every time i move to a new school its different. So i tend to be a type of loner, and i mostly think negitive about myself because of it. I have a twisted sence of humor, and a twisted mind. I laugh at horror movies (13th ghosts, Night mare on Elm street those things)and i sometimes laugh at the girls in the ooker room when they run away from a little spider. (Its funny as hell to me im sorry)
I love to Role Play, but i mainly play as girls. I think pervy people are some what kinky, and i have really no interest in assholes who think they are all goody goody.
But anyway, im looking for a girl or boy who can accept me for who i am, friends or not, and wont shun me away.
Oh i almost forgot... Im looking for someone who also lives close to me, it doesnt really matter but ive been in a relationship where he was cheating on me and i didnt know about it intell he dumped me...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:30 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

PM me? (:  

izzyyouokay

Romantic Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Stonerican

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:40 pm
I love Blood on the dance floor ^__^ And + + You sound pretty awesome. Pm?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

Hello there, DarkSarrow! It's great to meet you!
Wow, we seem to have so much in common! I would love to be your friend, or possibly more, and I would love to talk with you, in the least! ^_^  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
II-DarkSarrow-II

Hello there, DarkSarrow! It's great to meet you!
Wow, we seem to have so much in common! I would love to be your friend, or possibly more, and I would love to talk with you, in the least! ^_^

Lol hello!I was getting kinda bored for a moment. My rps arent going anywhere >< anyway lol its nice to meet you as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

Ah, I love to RP! And I'm glad I can assist with your boredom, haha~ whee  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Lol yes thank you for that. :3 what would you like to talk about?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

Why, whatever you wish to talk about! I'm up for anything, really. biggrin We can talk about international singers, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, anime, anything really~!  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Then lets see here. I cant really think of anything... How boutttttt....... Favorite anime. I would love to know :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

I like a whole lot of animes, but I did enjoy Ouran H.S Host club a whole lot. :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Mmmmm. Thats a good one as well. Lets see ill name off four of my fav. High school host clue, Blood+, Soul eater, and Fruits Basket! x3 I have no idea which one i should do for a cosplay though D :!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:47 pm
II-DarkSarrow-II

Ah, I have yet to see those three! I've heard great things about them all, though! I would love to cosplay in general, myself, but I have absolutely no idea who I could be! I would like to at least look a bit similar to whoever I would be cosplaying, but I can't find anyone. XD  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:57 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

They are great anime! But i have cosplayed as some people, didnt really look good in the costumes though. The last one i got, and picked out myself, i had to get the top bigger. I forgot all about the characters body figure. She is flat chests so that didnt really help lol. But it was fun. I went to see my two fav. youtubers ever! It was so fun. I just wished they where single T^T. But anyway, lol, im sorry for posting late. My computer has to be slow >< have to love comcast rolleyes  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games