Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Arc Part 6: The Madking's World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 am
~The Madking's World~
Phase One

As it was told long ago by both East and West, there were once two brothers birthed by dream. One was Saemus Sarcellus, and one was Takami Tensei. The brothers lived in harmony for many years, until one of them -- Takami -- fell for a woman. This woman's name was Lydia, and she . . . was the one born to lead the human race. She was a Goddess, yet cursed to live down with humanity. Saemus tried to protect his brother from the threat of love, and he killed Lydia; actions taken that led to all of the chaos in our known world. However, Saemus and Takami were trapped in fate; trapped in a dream where they had to follow the rules, or die. It was a game of imagination, and they couldn't break their pre-determined fates. When Takami died, the rules and dreams were broken, and the game began to see Saemus as the enemy. From that point on, he'd die every five-hundred years, and be reborn from the Goddess Hysteria. At this point of rebirth, he'd bring chaos to the world while he waited to mature.

Saemus was the universes game. And humans were Saemus's. Chaos was spread. Flesh and blood was lost. Love was lost. Millions upon millions were gone until only a handful were left, and the nightmares of the past came to haunt in life. But eventually . . . the chaos just . . . stopped. The world was brought back to life, and loved ones returned. Saemus finally desired to end the game of his life. With betrayal, he died, Hysteria ascended the throne. The tale was lost to the world. The people moved on from the truth and discarded the eclipse of fulfillment as "bad weather". No one remembered Saemus's childish game, or Hysteria's eventual death. Life moved on, and humans became their own gods.

Phase Two

It didn't take long for the masses of the world to go insane. People are seeing things -- ghosts in the night. It's rumored that those who follow these ghosts disappear all of the sudden, but then they're found again, over the corpses of dozens. But it's hardly just a rumor. People have been disappearing all of the sudden, and when they arise once more; it's only to pull off a stunt. The crime hasn't been stopped, either, because the guards are going insane too. From all over, citizens and the police-force alike have been ravaged by madness. Even in academy rooms across the world, students flip out and sometimes even manage to slaughter the teacher. Or sometimes -- even -- the teacher flips out and slaughters the students. The academy rank has been globally removed; people are automatically being promoted to genin and trained by a singular tutor. That way, even if someone's anger explodes, it won't be too late for everyone; just for one adult or child.

Most Kage's have sealed off their villages into districts; the richest of the townsfolk are kept close to the safety of the Kage, but that's only so the businessmen aren't all slaughtered and the economy won't crash. This has only enraged the poorer folk even more, though -- and those who aren't succumbing to madness are simply succumbing to blind rage. The entire world has gone mad. Everyone is sure that now is the time of extinction; and this only provokes their actions. Rape, murder, or both at once; three popular options left for the people of this world. Many of the prison wardens have been releasing prisoners simply because of now-massive threats of death; and the unleashed prisoners are only bringing more madness into these lands.

Animals have gone insane, too. Often times, people are awoken by the vicious growl of their own dog; only seconds away from biting into their skulls. Most times, the owners die. Those who don't die are infected with vicious diseases because the pets haven't had proper feed or care due to increasing starvation and poverty. Those who aren't killed by animals or other people -- though -- are instead simply killed by starvation. Famine is everywhere; even the rich suffer and beg. The population of the world is now 20% of what it was just a week ago. Decreasing birthrates are also due to women suddenly becoming infertile. Everyone is sure, now; it's the total apocalypse.

~Rules~

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:47 pm
The Madking's NPCs

Hysteria the Mad
Unicorn Haiku Guru
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ all of that jazz. ▇▇

XXXXXXXName: Hysteria the Mad
XXXXXXXNickname: Only the sexiest thing to ever live
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Self-proclaimed
XXXXXXXAge: It starts with a "1", and ends with a "000000000000000000000000000000000000000" and continues on like that!
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Caucasian
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'7"
XXXXXXXWeight: 106 lbs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Weird a** b***h

XXXXXXXSexuality: Omnisexual
XXXXXXXFamily: The Madking (Father), Alexander the Swift (Son), Lucas (Brother)

XXXXXXXTheme Song: x
XXXXXXXNindo: "Just ******** their s**t up."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Hmm, who knows?

XXXXXXXOther Info likes: Interesting people, blood, "crazy" people, attractive people, roses -- and flowers in general; hates: animals, stupid people, ignorant people, "better-than-thou" idealists, "goody-goodies", "I have to protect my village and my friends!" types of people, the list goes on; also dislikes girls and hates boring appearances

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ yawn-zone #2. ▇▇

XXXXXXXStrength: Being Awesome
XXXXXXXWeakness: Has a massive case of "no b***h tolerance"
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears
XXXXXXXVillage: The Village Hidden in wherever the ******** hot guys live
XXXXXXXRank: Queen Sexy the Third
XXXXXXXClass: Awakened One
XXXXXXXBloodline: The Mad
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Stage -- Maximum
XXXXXXXClan: The Gardeners
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: Herself, maybe

XXXXXXXChakra Points: Infinite

XXXXXXXMissions Complete:
XXXXXXXS - 69
XXXXXXXA - 69
XXXXXXXB - 69
XXXXXXXC - 69
XXXXXXXD - 69
XXXXXXXE - 69

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: The entire female race
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: x

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ blaa bla bla bla. ▇▇

Myself
I'm kind of a summon myself!

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned - 8
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned - 61
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXThe Blue Rose
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXa c a d e m y

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXc h u u n i n
• h y s t e r i a's allure
• the m a d k i n g's gaze
• the s e r v a n t queen
• h u r t me, destroy m e

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXj o u n i n
• h y s t e r i a's eyes
• h y s t e r i a's blue rose
• the r o s e will shatter

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs a n n i n
• the r o s e p e t a l birth

XXXXXXXOther Info: b***h can regenerate.

Weapons
Just normal s**t, really.

XXXXXXXStyle:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

Saemus Sarcellus (the Madking)
Note: You are allowed to post in this thread if you have any questions/concerns/comments. This is solely a thread for his profile and his alone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXName: Saemus Sarcellus
XXXXXXXNickname: The Madking
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Origin of Nickname: Based off of his strength and personality
XXXXXXXAge: Assumed that he has always been here as the source of desire, ambition, destruction, darkness, lust, impulse, anger, insanity and skepticism
XXXXXXXEthnicity: As he is a god he doesn't have human blood thus no ethnicity of origin, but his looks would make him appear caucasian
XXXXXXXHeight: 4'9"
XXXXXXXWeight: 72 LBs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Madness Over Everything

XXXXXXXSexuality: Omnisexual
XXXXXXXFamily: Hysteria the Mad (Daughter), Lucas the Mad (Son), Takami (Brother), Lydia Lyrenberg (Neice), Nova (Father)

XXXXXXXTheme Song:
XXXXXXXNindo: "I'll be inside of you. In your head, where your fears become real."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: It is Western legend that in the creation of the universe, there were two Gods responsible; one was known as Takami who was the God of the people of the East, and one was Saemus, the God of the people of the West. However, long before they were the Gods of these people, they were brothers; the two sons of their dying father, the man known as Nova (named after a "Supernova"; where the dying star does everything in its power to grasp out as far as it can before it comes to an end). Nova was an old God living on his own, alone, for billions of years. His entire life was sadness, torture, despair, loneliness; he could only project dreams and face stories and lives that weren't real anymore when he woke up. He knew love and loss, he met people who he cherished, but in the end, it was all a dream. And eventually, he began to die. His power of dream and imagination began to intensify; and he began to imagine the concept of death. The concept of death was that you would no longer live, so that you could go away and be free and at peace. You wouldn't have to suffer anymore, to love anymore, to lose anymore. Yes, he wanted it more than anything else. He wanted eternal peace.

When he was dying, he just wanted someone to be there with him in the end. So he imagined two sons, and then they were there. They were with him, loving him, holding his hand. He was happy. For those last few moments, he was happy. He cried a single tear; a tear of joy, and this tear became the universe. This tear exploded into mystery and life and it became the Narutoverse equivalent of what we call the "big bang". His sons cried their own tears over the loss of their father, and these tears became planets, stars, galaxies. Their dead skin would fall off of their bodies and become continents, their spit would become the oceans, and the particles of air let out from their coughs would spread across the universe and create many similarly sickening creations, such as black holes and large amounts of both comets and meteors. Suddenly, they were joined in all of these strange creations but they still had no life. The tear kept spreading further and further and growing larger and larger in the universe, but they were still all alone. They became close in these times. They loved each other. At least just for that one short time.

But then, when they became so close that their hearts and emotions could meet, and feel each other, compassion met ambition. Destruction met salvation. Two halves formed a whole, and creatures began to form because they had purpose. The universe itself became rife with desire and ambition, and it wanted creations. Because the universe was led on by the dying breath of Nova; and all he wanted was others to share his world with. People began to form, began to live, but all of them only on one singular planet. The reason for this was very simple; this was the direct landing point of Nova's tear -- the center of the universe. This planet became known as "Earth", which meant "the lair of the animals" (it literally means this in old Latin). The people began to live and breathe and die, and time passed. So much time passed and everything felt so sane. People worked together, all to survive. People fought together, lived together, and they found compassion and love. Their ambitions and desires led them to create children, and the generations carried on.

But the brothers grew tempted. Saemus fell in love with both men and women, and Takami had his eyes for only one person; the most beautiful and talented woman in all of the lands -- a woman known as Lilah. Born of the West but migrating to the East, Lilah learned many things in her travels. She learned how to sing, how to dance, how to write and how to express herself. When the first Queen of the East was chosen, she was to be the one of choice. But a wretched woman known as Hysteria competed firmly against her for the throne, and for the first time in all of human history, a human was killed by another human. Hysteria stabbed Lilah through the heart, and marked the death of human innocence and the beginning of civil mortality. Takami wept for Lilah. But he couldn't bring her back, because he did not have the proper ambition to even bother to search. That was where his brother came in, who loved Hysteria, to proposition Takami a deal. In exchange for Takami's own life, Lilah and a daughter of their combined blood would be born. The daughter would be named Lydia, and she and Hysteria would rule as Queen together, in a matriarchal society known as The Garden. And so Takami accepted. And so the second Creator died, and the world became Saemus's.

But this would not last for long. In Nova's dream, he saw Saemus and Takami living together, happily. In his mind, one could not live without the other, and his imagination still had some power over the world. Because of this power, Saemus was bound to live for only another five hundred years. He learned of this almost fatally late, and became very desperate. Because he took Takami's godly powers, he was -- in effect -- about as strong as his father was, but he had to give some of this power over to someone to make them divine as well, so that they could use their godly powers to revive him when he died. The first attempt was when he turned a young man named David into a God made in Takami's image. He changed his name to Takami and rewrit his blood to make him his brother. He was "happy with Takami", like how his father wanted him to be. But this didn't work, because it wasn't the real thing; it was a botch, a ploy. He was so angry that he took back his godly powers from David and threw him into the pits of hell, where David then became the Death God.

Then, it became clear to him. He made Hysteria divine and she claimed to be his "daughter" (which, in effect is true, because all humans are the sons and daughters of Saemus because he created them), demanding power and wealth from the humans. She told him she would do him this great favor of keeping him alive, and in exchange, she would take a decent portion of his power and become the Goddess of future and desire. He lost his powers over desire and a slight amount of his power over ambition, but he then transferred his soul into Hysteria's womb and she birthed him again. Thus began the cycle; every five-hundred years, Hysteria would give birth to the Madking once more. And then he would bring chaos. And then he would bring strife. He became the main deity and God to the people of the West, and a sort of Devil to the people of the East.

XXXXXXXOther Info

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

XXXXXXXStrength: Everything
XXXXXXXWeakness: None
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears nothing
XXXXXXXVillage: The City of Nightmares
XXXXXXXRank: Creator
XXXXXXXClass: God of Destruction
XXXXXXXBloodline: Nova's Children
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Stage Final
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Implants? No
XXXXXXXClan: The Mad
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: None

XXXXXXXChakra Points: Infinite

XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: Unknown
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLrwirZHV4&feature=related

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
Capable of calling any other God to his aid.

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned -- All
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned -- None
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXAll elements
All techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
All techniques
All techniques
All techniques
All techniques

XXXXXXXOther Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

XXXXXXXStyle: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

Lucas the Mad
Unicorn Haiku Guru
XXXXXXXXXXXlXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXName: Lucas the Mad
XXXXXXXNickname: "Lucas Merallus"
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ A false alias he set for himself while living in the human world; he became the biggest human trafficker and even drug dealer in the known human world
XXXXXXXAge: 26,000,000,000
XXXXXXXHeight: 6'3"
XXXXXXXWeight: 180lbs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Drugged, Out, Slut

XXXXXXXSexuality: Bisexual
XXXXXXXFamily: Hysteria and Saemus the Mad

XXXXXXXTheme Song: HOLD STILL!
XXXXXXXNindo: "Butts are red, balls are blue, bend on over, so I can ******** you."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Hold still!

XXXXXXXOther Info WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE

XXXXXXXXXllXlXXUser Image

XXXXXXXStrength: Dished out on cocaine
XXXXXXXWeakness: Maybe a bit too much cocaine
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears losing his cocaine
XXXXXXXVillage: The Village Hidden in the Cocaine
XXXXXXXRank: Cocainekage
XXXXXXXClass: Medical
XXXXXXXBloodlines: Axiom & Chakra Hands
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Awakened (325 BP permanently) & Final Stage
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Well, he's definitely implanted a lot of cocaine
XXXXXXXClan: Master Phoenix -- Final Stage Time Phoenix
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: The Cocaine Winged Angel

XXXXXXXChakra Points: Cocaine

XXXXXXXStrength: EXS+
XXXXXXXSpeed: SSS

XXXXXXXSS - C
XXXXXXXS - O
XXXXXXXA - C
XXXXXXXB - A
XXXXXXXC - I
XXXXXXXD - N
XXXXXXXE - E

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: The cops
XXXXXXXBattle Theme:

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ȿκɪʟʟ •ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
No Summon

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned - Unknown
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned - Unknown
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUniversal
All Universal Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
All Universal Techniques
All Universal Techniques
All Universal Techniques
All Universal Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXWind
All Wind Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
All Wind Techniques
All Wind Techniques
All Wind Techniques
All Wind Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXFire
All Fire Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
All Fire Techniques
All Fire Techniques
All Fire Techniques
All Fire Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXClay
All Clay Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
All Clay Techniques
All Clay Techniques
All Clay Techniques
All Clay Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXSealing & Barriers
All Sealing & Barrier Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXMedical & Forbidden
All Medical & Forbidden Techniques
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
Final Stage of Shuurai Tekken Do
Final Stage of Mist Style Stance
Final Stage of the Eight Celestial Gates

XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

Quote:
Can extend his body parts to a practically unlimited range; and transform his body into an Awakened State.

XXXXXXXWeapon Styles:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ The Mist Standard Sword Style
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Lydia Lyrenberg
Unicorn Haiku Guru
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: Lydia Lyrenberg
XXXXXXXNickname: Little Liar
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Hysteria calls her this
XXXXXXXAge: 40,000,000,000
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'8"
XXXXXXXWeight: 118 lbs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Devious, Little, Whore

XXXXXXXSexuality: Homosexual
XXXXXXXFamily: Hysteria: Ex-Wife

XXXXXXXTheme Song:
XXXXXXXNindo: "Ninja way? I don't need some fancy semantic of all the ways I'm better than my opponent. The reality is simply that I am better, and always will be better. Protecting family, friends, lovers -- all of that doesn't matter. What matters is that I win every game, and I set a new high-score."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Nope.

XXXXXXXOther Info

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrength: I put papaya thereeeeee
XXXXXXXWeakness: You love me inside thereeeee
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ I'd love to see you pee on us tonight!
XXXXXXXVillage: The Village Hidden in the Horse Piss
XXXXXXXRank: PiSS
XXXXXXXClass: Abyssal One
XXXXXXXBloodline: The Original Awakened Ones
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Final Stage
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Tendril Threading Heart Implant
XXXXXXXClan: Inuzuka
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: None

XXXXXXXChakra Points:
XXXXXXXStrength: EX+
XXXXXXXSpeed: EXS+

XXXXXXXS - 248256
XXXXXXXA - 324234
XXXXXXXB - 3242345
XXXXXXXC - 8423324
XXXXXXXD - 9342354
XXXXXXXE - 12342352

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
None

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT

XXXXXXXStyle:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

Amethyst the lust
Alicia Joana
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXName: Amethyst the Lust
XXXXXXXNickname: The Lust
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Touch of Seduction
XXXXXXXAge: 21 (Actually: 25 Billion)
XXXXXXXHeight: 5' 10"
XXXXXXXWeight: 110 lbs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Seductive, Evil, Sadistic

XXXXXXXSexuality: Straight
XXXXXXXFamily: None

XXXXXXXTheme Song:
XXXXXXXNindo: "By my hand, you will be mine."
XXXXXXXBackground Info: Amethyst wont speak about it.

XXXXXXXOther Info
- Likes men
- Likes handsome men
- Dislikes ugly men
- Dislikes ugly women

XXXXXXXStrength: Taijutsu, Seduction, Submission
XXXXXXXWeakness: Bounded
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Not finding love
XXXXXXXVillage: Village Hidden in Seduction
XXXXXXXRank: SS-Rank
XXXXXXXClass: Seduction
XXXXXXXBloodline: Hatake
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Maximum
XXXXXXXClan: Axiom
XXXXXXXAngel/Demon: The Seduction Winged Angel

XXXXXXXChakra Points: Unlimited Seduction Points

XXXXXXXS - S
XXXXXXXA - E
XXXXXXXB - D
XXXXXXXC - U
XXXXXXXD - C
XXXXXXXE - E

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated: Too many to count
XXXXXXXBattle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
Summoning: The Wall of Love; The Bed of Love

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXSeduction
~Custom as they come
XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
~Submission Holds
XXXXXXXOther Info: Amethyst shows her dominance over many.

Quote:
Scepter of Seduction
-Sharp edge
-Power of Attraction
-Light weight

XXXXXXXStyle: Impalement of Seduction
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Slice
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Seduction
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Love

Creed Nightstalker
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
WIP

Creed Nightstalker

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Creed Wingates Nightstalker
xxxxxxNicknames|| Desdemona Creed
xxxxxxAge|| Looks 30 (Is really over 35 billion years old)
xxxxxxBirth Date|| Unknown
xxxxxxHeight|| 6'4
xxxxxxWeight|| 184
xxxxxxPersonality|| Is very sadistic and likes to scare anyone that he thinks is weak to his eyes. he'll even go beyond that and kill just for fun or if he is bored. The only one he respects is the Madking and as such, finds his way of thinking most pleasing. Also, he is a tad bit crazy and is rather evil in such things
xxxxxxSexuality|| Heterosexual
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Uh... how to say this... likes to talk crazy on the battlefield and enjoys torturing on either the mind, body or spirit.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Romanian but he also has the looks of a good.

xxxxxx Relationships|| No one
xxxxxx Family|| Um... He is a Demigod. His father was the god of horror

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| -The Mad world
xxxxxx Rank|| Demigod, SS

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Taijutsu

xxxxxx Bloodline|| Axiom
xxxxxx Bloodline Stage|| Stage 3
xxxxxx Clan|| Kyu Ketsuki
xxxxxx Clan Stage|| 1

xxxxxx Implants||
xxxxxx Curse Mark||
xxxxxx Angel/Demon||

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| Demons
xxxxxx Summon Sage?||

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Points|| 900
xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Blood red with the outline color black
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Fire
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Earth
xxxxxxxxxxxx3.

xxxxxx Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Non-Elemental
xxxxxxxxxxxx Knows all jutsus

xxxxxx Fire
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all jutsus

xxxxxx Earth
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all jutsus

xxxxxx Weapon styles (Sealing, medical, ect)
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Dust Eater style
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all The Infinite One Sword Style

xxxxxx Taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows 8 Inner gates
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all universal
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Suna style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Leaf style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Mist style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Rain style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Grass style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Rock style taijutsu
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Cloud style taijutsu

xxxxxx Bloodline/clan techinques
xxxxxxxxxxxx • Knows all Kyu jutsus and Axiom jutsus

Equipment Data

xxxxxx (Must be aproved in Custom Weapon Area)
xxxxxx Weapon Type||
xxxxxx Weapon Length/Range||
xxxxxx Weapon Weight||
xxxxxx Weapon Location||
xxxxxx Weapon Properties||

Shinobi Combat Statistics

xxxxxx Missions Completed
xxxxxx S Rank||
xxxxxx A Rank||
xxxxxx B Rank||
xxxxxx C Rank||
xxxxxx D Rank||
xxxxxx E Rank||

xxxxxx Battles Fought
xxxxxx Fights Won||
xxxxxx Fights Lost||
xxxxxx Fights Tied||
xxxxxx Opponents Killed||

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||
xxxxxx Theme Song|| King of the Underworld Creed The Demigod Of Horror
xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character||

Manus the Dawnstar
Gardeford Superior
Basic Info
Full Name: Manus the Dawn Star
Nicknames: Dementia, Manus the demented
Birth Date: saturday
Sexuality: None
Race: Demigod
Rank: Densetsu equivalent(COMPARED TO OTHER GODS scream MWAHAHAHA)
Chakra Points: 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Ninja Type/Class: Weapon

Favorites
Animal(s) : fox
Color(s) : the Gold of the setting sun
Number(s) : 1
Elements: Water, Earth, fire, lightning, air, light
Weapon of choice: katana
Strength: unyeilding resolve
Weakness: insanity
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- All elemental listed jutsu
- All katana using weapon styles mastered.
- all bloodline and clan jutsu

Summoning: The thousand young of shub-niggurath
Bloodline: Tentacles, Karada no ken
Clan: Joukai
Demon: Shub-niggurath, the black goat of the woods with a thousand young.

Character Description
Looks:
Personality: odd
Background: Bow down before the god of day, RETH! RETH! RETH!
Village: mad world
Family:

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:User Image

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]