Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for an online gf [Still Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Jean II

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 pm
So yeah please the girl must be 500k + emotion_dowant
And be naughty, nice, caring, sweet, faithful -i know that is almost impossible but...- and logs almost daily like me biggrin age between 14 to 16, and have pictures of her -real not fakes-

I have all my basic on my profile and have pics too  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 am
Echo Raptor
And be naughty, nice, caring, sweet, faithful -i know that is almost impossible but...- and logs almost daily like me biggrin age between 14 to 16, and have pictures of her -real not fakes-

That whole description is actually sorta easy to find around here. c;
Lol, goodluck though sir. c;  

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:06 am
x L A T I N O

Only thing is I might not be able to log in daily as of next month. Still interested? heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Hey, I'm Daffney, I'm 16. Sorry, my avatar isn't finished. I'm still waiting for my items to selI. lol. I definitely have way more than 500k. I have pics. I'm on every day. So..add me?  

Rosaellie

Noob

13,225 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Yolandahrannadquia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 am
Is this still open? I have pics on my profile (set to public). I would love to talk to you sometime to get to know each other better. I'm currently 16 and ya. Here's a gif of me trying to act cute (FAIL): User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 am
Oh my..not sure if this is even open anymore...ummm...but i think i fit your description. emotion_yatta so ya but here i go.my anmes alex i am currently16 i am half asian and white and i speak english and i tend to be funnny (sig) and usually talk ALOT.i have 1.3 mil and like to webcam and make gifs and do tinychats.im on gaia everyday so ill always be on and i like to gooey relationships.so yea if you want pics i have them on my profile.like alot.but yea.thats all there is to say this threads probably not even open anymore but worth a shot right ?  

B0NERS

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff