Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Do You Believe in Magic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:03 pm
Saemus
I'd actually like for you to enter, Tero. I'll even let you enter the second round from the start. That way, the tournament can run smoothly from 8 matches to 4 matches to 2 matches to 1.

Teroenkai

I made a fake bracket. Use it if you want. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Saemus
I'd actually like for you to enter, Tero. I'll even let you enter the second round from the start. That way, the tournament can run smoothly from 8 matches to 4 matches to 2 matches to 1.

Teroenkai

Alright sounds good to me. Should I post my profile A.S.A.P? And also where might I find the tournament rules? As far as for those entering the tournament as non-whatever the tengu people are. That way I already know the deal and such.

Novoa_Dragon

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Nvm found them. No summonings eh? Looks like Morrigan will be sitting this one out...No angels or demons or curse marks....no custom weapons unless weapon/samurai....does this count if the weapon is like gauntlets for taijutsu users?

Other then that, everything else seems pretty squared.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm
Teroenkai

Nvm found them. No summonings eh? Looks like Morrigan will be sitting this one out...No angels or demons or curse marks....no custom weapons unless weapon/samurai....does this count if the weapon is like gauntlets for taijutsu users?

It's all custom weapons, so even the gauntlets wouldn't be allowed.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 am
Teroenkai

If you're still interested in entering, which of your characters are you going to use?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

I do plan to enter the second round and such. For which character....I would have to say Raiden. Hadn't used him in a long time in any fight so this will be good warm up for me with him. Hinoka, she hasn't developed enough for something like this. I know we can auto learn, but its one thing to auto learn stuff and there's another when choosing your skills carefully and customs etc. I don't even know all the weapon styles she'll learn yet. Some I have to develop myself. So, I'll have Raiden enter.

-Had a brief flashback of Mortal Kombat- XD. But now that I think about it, I had Raiden since the beginning of when I joined this guild...lol

Oh btw, should I post my profile ASAP? If so (depending on what time it is here) I can do it before I go to work. If not then after.

Novoa_Dragon

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:49 am
ASAP. Shelter of the Stars Profile thread. We're waiting on one more match to finish up, then Hikari will be your opponent in the second round.

Teroenkai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am

But I plan to replace Raiden one day. Had him for tooooo long. But can't seem to get rid of him yet, not sure why. lol, but when I do I'll probably create a character better then him. Hinoka of course has that role, once she is fully developed. But might make another character anyways. So much decisions lol

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Novoa_Dragon

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am
Teroenkai

But I plan to replace Raiden one day. Had him for tooooo long. But can't seem to get rid of him yet, not sure why. lol, but when I do I'll probably create a character better then him. Hinoka of course has that role, once she is fully developed. But might make another character anyways. So much decisions lol

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

M'kay. I'm gonna be logging off soon, so perhaps we'll battle in the tournament eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
ASAP. Shelter of the Stars Profile thread. We're waiting on one more match to finish up, then Hikari will be your opponent in the second round.

Teroenkai

*claps hands* Ole! It shall be done! Might as well add what I need then. If I dont have it up, it WILL be later after work. I'll communicate through Kagetsukiko if need be. Would say it'll be a sage fight, but sadly don't have that right no more. Oh well, it'll be fun biggrin Good luck!

Novoa_Dragon

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:03 am

Oh wait Im fighting snuffins....XD well wherever she is, good luck! And hopefully we can Epic. Not gonna say I will go all da way cuz never know what can happen. We'll know soon enough!

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff