Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
15 year old girl looking for some girls to get to know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazeofdawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm
So yeah I'm 15 like cats, reading, learning new languages, Dr. Who, Torchwood, and photography. What do you like? What do you want to know about me?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:40 pm
doria306
So yeah I'm 15 like cats, reading, learning new languages, Dr. Who, Torchwood, and photography. What do you like? What do you want to know about me?

Hey there (:
I'm Tessa, I love cats, I write, read, and draw, I know some Spanish and German, and photography is a passion of mine razz  

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

hazeofdawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 am
Tessy Roxana
doria306

Hey there (:
I'm Tessa, I love cats, I write, read, and draw, I know some Spanish and German, and photography is a passion of mine razz

Hey, I'm Doria. I speak German, Spanish, Lithuanian and bit of Russian. I like art and reading as well smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 pm
doria306
Tessy Roxana
doria306

Hey there (:

Hey, I'm Doria. I speak German, Spanish, Lithuanian and bit of Russian. I like art and reading as well smile

biggrin Lithuanian? Where is that from?  

Tessy Roxana

Durem Player

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas