Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
21 year old Male looking for Roleplaying Partner(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reimu or Marisa?
  REIMU!
  MARISA!
  Who are they?
View Results

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Hello. As you guessed it, i am looking for partners to roleplay with. Details Include:

What i Love most in RP:
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Romance

What i will NOT RP:
Love with Vampires (It's getting old)
Certain Anime RPs (The biggest one is Naruto...)
RPs that do not give much detail (I hate 1-2 sentence posts)

Requirements?
Male: 18+
Females: 18+

Where to RP?
Either in Forums or Guild invites. PM RPs should not be spoken of for good reason. But if you wish to know more...PM me about it.

Why you want 18+?
I tend to have a potty mouth here and there when RPing as either a Villain or a character with a sailor's tongue. I know age does not matter.

Have you RPed?
Yes I have since 2004. Though my account was made in 2006, I have had a long history of RPs before. My grammar improved over the years.

If you got questions, feel free to drop them down. Until then, I will be waiting :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 pm
Well, I'm 14, but I probably know JUST as much as you do ((lol)) and can cuss like a sailor. If you didn't know my real age, you would THINK I'm 18.
I've roleplayed since around 2007 and usually post around 2 paragraphs.
Here are my ideas:
Popular boy x raped girl ((me)) and they both hate each other
Underage girlfriend ((me)) x adult boyfriend
New orphan ((me)) x lifetime orphan
Bulimic girl ((me)) x bad boy who doesn't give a crap about anyone

Baileigh. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. Vaguely ordinary. Enter the famous pop idol that everyone loves. In her small town. Because he was just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit and took the midnight train going anywhere. He showed up at her work in a low end diner. There, he was a singer in a smokey room; soaking in the smell of wine and cheap perfume. And when he accidently knocked her over, she was rude and unlikeable. But he felt something that she denied. So he keeps telling himself, "Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling. Someday I'll see her in the streetlights with People."

So... I know I'm not of age requirements, but if ur interested in roleplaying, lemme know C:  

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:20 pm
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
Well, I'm 14, but I probably know JUST as much as you do ((lol)) and can cuss like a sailor. If you didn't know my real age, you would THINK I'm 18.
Here are my ideas:

Baileigh. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world. Vaguely ordinary. Enter the famous pop idol that everyone loves. In her small town. Because he was just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit and took the midnight train going anywhere. He showed up at her work in a low end diner. There, he was a singer in a smokey room; soaking in the smell of wine and cheap perfume. And when he accidently knocked her over, she was rude and unlikeable. But he felt something that she denied. So he keeps telling himself, "Don't stop believing. Hold on to that feeling. Someday I'll see her in the streetlights with People."

So... I know I'm not of age requirements, but if ur interested in roleplaying, lemme know C:

I will keep that in mind. Thank you for Sharing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Parth Makeo
xXxAutumnxLeafxXx
Here are my ideas:

I will keep that in mind. Thank you for Sharing.

No prob, bro. c:  

xXxAutumnxLeafxXx

Shirtless Conversationalist

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:45 pm
I'd love to RP with you! I am going to be 18 July the 3rd (10 days ;D) and I am OK with swearing; I have quite the potty mouth myself, despite how unattractive that is in a female... razz . I LOVE romance RP's and am willing to do the "Go to the PM's" thing, if that's what you want.

I can usually give a paragraph - 3 paragraphs, sometimes in between those, sometimes 4-5 sentences, sometimes less if I have writers block. I don't care where we RP, threads or PM's are preferred... Ok, I'm done! Lemme know!

~Avery :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 pm
Hey_there_hun
I'd love to RP with you! I am going to be 18 July the 3rd (10 days ;D) and I am OK with swearing; I have quite the potty mouth myself, despite how unattractive that is in a female... razz . I LOVE romance RP's and am willing to do the "Go to the PM's" thing, if that's what you want.

I can usually give a paragraph - 3 paragraphs, sometimes in between those, sometimes 4-5 sentences, sometimes less if I have writers block. I don't care where we RP, threads or PM's are preferred... Ok, I'm done! Lemme know!

~Avery :3

Glad to hear it. I post whenever i have the chance. Usually i was more active but my brain has been flatlining lately. You can toss me a friend invite and we can work out some things from there.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:51 pm
Parth Makeo

I sent you a friend request! Let's begin, shall we? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm
Parth Makeo
Hello. As you guessed it, i am looking for partners to roleplay with. Details Include:

What i Love most in RP:
Slice of Life
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Romance

What i will NOT RP:
Love with Vampires (It's getting old)
Certain Anime RPs (The biggest one is Naruto...)
RPs that do not give much detail (I hate 1-2 sentence posts)

Requirements?
Male: 18+
Females: 18+

Where to RP?
Either in Forums or Guild invites. PM RPs should not be spoken of for good reason. But if you wish to know more...PM me about it.

Why you want 18+?
I tend to have a potty mouth here and there when RPing as either a Villain or a character with a sailor's tongue. I know age does not matter.

Have you RPed?
Yes I have since 2004. Though my account was made in 2006, I have had a long history of RPs before. My grammar improved over the years.

If you got questions, feel free to drop them down. Until then, I will be waiting :3

hi would you like to rp together?  

purplefan100

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces