Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
18 year old pan <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm
im nicole and im looking for friendship that could maybe lead to more. feel free to pm me if you would like to know more about me or whatever lol emotion_yatta but heres a little about me just to warn you.!

i am pansexual, but i tend to be intrested in women more. i will date men if they are what im looking for (: im an artist and not just on paper, i draw, paint, sing, play guitar and flute, and dance. i tend to be an a** hole at times when im bored (its just the way i was raised)
i dislike when people dont educate themselves about certain topics such as sexuality and gender. being pan, i dont descriminate. i date you for who you are not what you attempt to be. meaning i will date anyone (even cross dressers or trans gender) as long as we have a connection on that level.
drama is not for me (even though i took it in highschool) so please dont bring petty things on my page.
looks wise: im a weird girl (i like to think so) with bright red hair. im told im beautiful, but to me, so is everyone else. im kinda a hippy in some ways like my thinking.

so PM me or post here, lets get chattin emotion_awesome lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
im nicole and im looking for friendship that could maybe lead to more. feel free to pm me if you would like to know more about me or whatever lol emotion_yatta but heres a little about me just to warn you.!

i am pansexual, but i tend to be intrested in women more. i will date men if they are what im looking for (: im an artist and not just on paper, i draw, paint, sing, play guitar and flute, and dance. i tend to be an a** hole at times when im bored (its just the way i was raised)
i dislike when people dont educate themselves about certain topics such as sexuality and gender. being pan, i dont descriminate. i date you for who you are not what you attempt to be. meaning i will date anyone (even cross dressers or trans gender) as long as we have a connection on that level.
drama is not for me (even though i took it in highschool) so please dont bring petty things on my page.
looks wise: im a weird girl (i like to think so) with bright red hair. im told im beautiful, but to me, so is everyone else. im kinda a hippy in some ways like my thinking.

so PM me or post here, lets get chattin emotion_awesome lol

hello miss nicole :3 my name is Tim and i am looking for someone. add me and we can use the Im thing to talk ((i dont know the real name of it sweatdrop ))  

ThatTrippieHippie

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

ii_Ni-Chan_ii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am
emotion_bigheart bump emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm
ii_Ni-Chan_ii
emotion_bigheart bump emotion_bigheart

hey?