Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Hope this works.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshinju

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:21 pm
I’d like to say hello to everyone in the guild. For reasons that will remain unknown, I’ve
decided to give away some information about myself, in hopes that there may be some girl I can start at least a friendship with. I’ve never been a person to say “I’m searching for a gf” but I figure it’d be worth a shot.

Hmm, well I’m 18 years old and my name is Craig. Birthday is on November 28th, meaning that I was born in good ole 1993. I live in CT but, after this year I’ll be in ATL at Morehouse College. Moving on from that, I’m a performer at heart. I’m currently preparing for my last Drama performance at my school (tech week actually start Monday). Other than that, there’s not much else. I’m not really sports person, in fact they tend to bore me towards death. But, I do follow my teams (Steelers and Knicks) and remain loyal. I read manga, anime, play games, roleplay, ehh why am I saying what I do? This is gaia it’s not that hard to guess. If the avatar doesn’t tip you off I’m African American, but am also Cherokee. Idk where my roots are honestly so I can’t give you more than that.

Now, you must all be wondering what this guy looks like. I’ve received various ratings (highest was 7 or cool peeps say I'm a good looking guy. Idk, don’t really care I’m comfortable, losing weight currently because I finally have the free time with senior year winding down. I’m not gonna give a description, just look at the pic and you know what I look like.

Past romantic life can only be described as failure. Last gf I had wasn’t really my gf (long story, maybe I’ll tell you if you’re truly interested). Let’s just say I’ve moved on and I’m ready to just start fresh. That’s all, I’ve had online and offline relationships but it seems most girls don’t click with my...personality.

Before you ask I’m not clingy! I can be possessive but I really only do that when I’m being playful or goofy. oh yes! I am goofy. I’m a Court Jester and I live to make everyone laugh. I’ll constantly make jokes be the sexual or not, there is no filter on this mouth. So, with that we move onto what I look in a girl. Honestly, as long as she’s open about things that bother her and can come to me to talk...I think we’ll get along just fine. I’d always be there to make her smile, hell even if it’s just a friend I’m there to make them smile. I’m not saying she has to be a saint and I’m not saying she has to be a perverted mastermind. I don’t care either way, just looking for a girl I can call mine.

Well, that’s me in a nutshell...I think. I never understood that expression, seems rather...idiotic. Anyway, there are bits and pieces missing of course, pm or something if you’re interested. Till then.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Kouensama
I’d like to say hello to everyone in the guild. For reasons that will remain unknown, I’ve
decided to give away some information about myself, in hopes that there may be some girl I can start at least a friendship with. I’ve never been a person to say “I’m searching for a gf” but I figure it’d be worth a shot.

Hmm, well I’m 18 years old and my name is Craig. Birthday is on November 28th, meaning that I was born in good ole 1993. I live in CT but, after this year I’ll be in ATL at Morehouse College. Moving on from that, I’m a performer at heart. I’m currently preparing for my last Drama performance at my school (tech week actually start Monday). Other than that, there’s not much else. I’m not really sports person, in fact they tend to bore me towards death. But, I do follow my teams (Steelers and Knicks) and remain loyal. I read manga, anime, play games, roleplay, ehh why am I saying what I do? This is gaia it’s not that hard to guess. If the avatar doesn’t tip you off I’m African American, but am also Cherokee. Idk where my roots are honestly so I can’t give you more than that.

Now, you must all be wondering what this guy looks like. I’ve received various ratings (highest was ⅞) peeps say if I trimmed the fat I’d be hot basically. Idk, don’t really care I’m semi-comfortable, losing weight currently because I finally have the free time with senior year winding down. I’m not gonna give a description, just look at the pic and you know what I look like.

Past romantic life can only be described as failure. Last gf I had wasn’t really my gf (long story, maybe I’ll tell you if you’re truly interested). Let’s just say I’ve moved on and I’m ready to just start fresh. That’s all, I’ve had online and offline relationships but it seems most girls don’t click with my...personality.

Before you ask I’m not clingy! I can be possessive but I really only do that when I’m being playful or goofy. oh yes! I am goofy. I’m a Court Jester and I live to make everyone laugh. I’ll constantly make jokes be the sexual or not, there is no filter on this mouth. So, with that we move onto what I look in a girl. Honestly, as long as she’s open about things that bother her and can come to me to talk...I think we’ll get along just fine. I’d always be there to make her smile, hell even if it’s just a friend I’m there to make them smile. I’m not saying she has to be a saint and I’m not saying she has to be a perverted mastermind. I don’t care either way, just looking for a girl I can call mine.

Well, that’s me in a nutshell...I think. I never understood that expression, seems rather...idiotic. Anyway, there are bits and pieces missing of course, pm or something if you’re interested. Till then.

Good Luck on your search. And by the way.... GO STEELERS!!  

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enshinju

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:48 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
Good Luck on your search. And by the way.... GO STEELERS!!
lol thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 am
hi. good luck  

purplefan100

n1hao

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:16 am
Hi
I am 17 years old. Bisexual (pansexual).
I'm very outgoing, friendly, am a dreamer, and wow am I the only one who finds it hard to describe myself?
My hair color is brown, my eye color is brown, and I'm 5'6".
I can be pretty open about my life, and don't hide things.
I'm heading to college on the east coast in a year. Either Boston or New York, and I'm going to study film. In the meantime, I currently live in Texas.
I also draw art (though not a master lol).
I've left my anime phase a long time ago. Doesn't mean I hate it, but I don't watch it on my spare time.
My favorite bands include Royksopp, Vampire Weekend, and Passion Pit.
I don't mind being friends, but you'll have to bug me constantly. I might accidentally forget about you.
However, if you're willing to try something out (romance wise), I don't mind.

Also, you're part Cherokee too?? My great grandmother was Cherokee! That's pretty neat! What are the odds, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am
-is currently living in texas-
dun see why we can't be friends, it's a pleasure to meet you .3.  

Enshinju

Malevolent Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:18 am
hi um how is it going?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff