Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
18/F/Straight looking for 17-21 gentleman || closed for now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am
Hello, my name is Raquel, though you can call me Sky, like everyone else on Gaia does.

I'm looking for a 17-21 year old gentleman.

I'll now say a little about myself:
I'm 18, finishing my last year of high school then moving onto college for Broadcasting and Film.
I'm half Italian, half Macedonian; hybrid! Woot!
I live in Canada, but I also live in USA; i've got two homes (and not because of divorce or seperation).
I am an active roleplayer, and my hobbies are photography, drawing & painting, playing Star Wars games on my old X-box, and playing old Pokemon games on my SP. Yes, I live it up old school.
I LOVE STAR WARS, EXPECIALLY KotOR!!!!! and yes, I AM A STAR WARS NERD!!!
I have a puppy named Storm, who is a year old.
I am an outgoing, stubborn, hard headed and somewhat crazy girl, but at the same time I am shy, inclosed and a goodie two shoes (to a minimal degree).
I do not smoke, do drugs or drink (excluding red wine, it is Italian tradition).
I am not a model, or the prettiest girl on the block, but I am proud of who I am and the way I look.

Now, for the gentleman part:

I would like to meet a guy who is funny, sweet and kind, who has a way with words, somewhat of a hopless romantic, a gentleman and who is somewhat shy and nerdy/smart. Needs to know how to dress nice when it is required, and has to have nice hair (don't ask). On the flip side the guy has to have a wild side, maybe even a bad boy side so it evens out the good boy side (can't have too much of both, but the good boy shows a little more then the bad boy side). Taller then me, preferably (i'm 5'3").

Also, I want a guy to like/love me the way I am; that is the deal breaker.
If you try and change me (in a way that I notice is "wrong") then it is over.

Relationship wise:

I first want to get to know you on gaia before sending any other information (contact info), so please pm me if you are interested (or quote me, that is fine too). I'm not keen on long distance relationships, but you know what, anything could happen here, so I will be okay with long distance relationships.

I also want to be friends before diving into a relationship (i've seen too many relationships die because they weren't friends first), so yeah.

I also don't mind grabbing a few friends along the way if things don't work out.

Extra Info:

Just go here and you can read a little bit more about me ---> click me

Status: Currently still single, but taking a break from looking for 'the one'.
Don't let that discourage you from messaging me if you want to.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Bump

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:57 pm
skywalkerlover
Hello, my name is Raquel, though you can call me Sky, like everyone else on Gaia does.

I'm looking for a 17-21 year old gentleman.

I'll now say a little about myself:
I'm 18, finishing my last year of high school then moving onto college for Broadcasting and Film.
I'm half Italian, half Macedonian; hybrid! Woot!
I live in Canada, but I also live in USA; i've got two homes (and not because of divorce or seperation).
I am an active roleplayer, and my hobbies are photography, drawing & painting, playing Star Wars games on my old X-box, and playing old Pokemon games on my SP. Yes, I live it up old school.
I LOVE STAR WARS, EXPECIALLY KotOR!!!!! and yes, I AM A STAR WARS NERD!!!
I have a puppy named Storm, who is a year old.
I am an outgoing, stubborn, hard headed and somewhat crazy girl, but at the same time I am shy, inclosed and a goodie two shoes (to a minimal degree).
I do not smoke, do drugs or drink (excluding red wine, it is Italian tradition).
I am not a model, or the prettiest girl on the block, but I am proud of who I am and the way I look.

Now, for the gentleman part:

I would like to meet a guy who is funny, sweet and kind, who has a way with words, somewhat of a hopless romantic, a gentleman and who is somewhat shy and nerdy/smart. Needs to know how to dress nice when it is required, and has to have nice hair (don't ask). On the flip side the guy has to have a wild side, maybe even a bad boy side so it evens out the good boy side (can't have too much of both, but the good boy shows a little more then the bad boy side). Taller then me, preferably (i'm 5'3").

Also, I want a guy to like/love me the way I am; that is the deal breaker.
If you try and change me (in a way that I notice is "wrong") then it is over.

Relationship wise:

I first want to get to know you on gaia before sending any other information (contact info), so please pm me if you are interested (or quote me, that is fine too). I'm not keen on long distance relationships, but you know what, anything could happen here, so I will be okay with long distance relationships.

I also want to be friends before diving into a relationship (i've seen too many relationships die because they weren't friends first), so yeah.

I also don't mind grabbing a few friends along the way if things don't work out.

Extra Info:

Just go here and you can read a little bit more about me ---> click me

I saw Star Wars and KotOR and just had to respond to this. By the way my name is Michael, how are you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
I saw Star Wars and KotOR and just had to respond to this. By the way my name is Michael, how are you?

Haha, yep, I absolutly love Star Wars and the KotOR games were my favourite SW games of all time, and favourite era too. blaugh Go Darth Revan, the true Lord of the Sith!!!

Hello Michael, i'm Raquel, though you can call me Sky.

I'm pretty good...just begining to formulate an essay for English that is focused on Peter Pan and time. whee

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm
skywalkerlover
Drizzt Nightstalker

Haha, yep, I absolutly love Star Wars and the KotOR games were my favourite SW games of all time, and favourite era too. blaugh Go Darth Revan, the true Lord of the Sith!!!

Hello Michael, i'm Raquel, though you can call me Sky.

I'm pretty good...just begining to formulate an essay for English that is focused on Peter Pan and time. whee

You looked at my profile didn't you lol. Now Peter Pan is deff a subject I'm not too smart on. Though I would help if I could smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:18 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
You looked at my profile didn't you lol. Now Peter Pan is deff a subject I'm not too smart on. Though I would help if I could smile

Nope, just quoting Bastila, and my favourite quote of all time. whee

After all, Revan WAS the true Lord of the Sith when he/she was in power.

And yes, I said he/she because KotOR came out around 3-5 years (I believe) BEFORE George Lucas decided to make Revan a male (before then it was undecided, hence the option to be either male or female), therefore I am with the band of people who like Female Revan over Male Revan and was pissed off when George Lucas announced that Revan was a male, supplying trolls with ranting power about how Revan was a male all along (which Revan's gender was unknown until that point), and so yeah, that is why I put he/she; I prefer Revan being an unknown gender (so there could be the possibility of Male otr Female Revan) over Revan being a defined gender and just ruining the point of the video game, because seriously, if George Lucas planned Revan to be a male then he should have just made it that way when they released the game -- same with the Exile, except vise versa, concidering George Lucas announced at the same that the Exile was a female.

Sorry, long rant, just needed to get that out of my system. sweatdrop

Haha, no problem, i've already got the essay figured out -- it is going to be a piece of cake. biggrin

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Quote:
Nope, just quoting Bastila, and my favourite quote of all time. whee

After all, Revan WAS the true Lord of the Sith when he/she was in power.

And yes, I said he/she because KotOR came out around 3-5 years (I believe) BEFORE George Lucas decided to make Revan a male (before then it was undecided, hence the option to be either male or female), therefore I am with the band of people who like Female Revan over Male Revan and was pissed off when George Lucas announced that Revan was a male, supplying trolls with ranting power about how Revan was a male all along (which Revan's gender was unknown until that point), and so yeah, that is why I put he/she; I prefer Revan being an unknown gender (so there could be the possibility of Male otr Female Revan) over Revan being a defined gender and just ruining the point of the video game, because seriously, if George Lucas planned Revan to be a male then he should have just made it that way when they released the game -- same with the Exile, except vise versa, concidering George Lucas announced at the same that the Exile was a female.

Sorry, long rant, just needed to get that out of my system. sweatdrop

Haha, no problem, i've already got the essay figured out -- it is going to be a piece of cake. biggrin

I don't mind star Wars rants, i tend to do them a lot with my friends. And i normally win them  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:25 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
I don't mind star Wars rants, i tend to do them a lot with my friends. And i normally win them

Haha, nice. So what is your thought on the Revan/Exile situation that George Lucas has created?

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:31 pm
Quote:
Haha, nice. So what is your thought on the Revan/Exile situation that George Lucas has created?

I never really chose a side in that argument. Mainly because I got into the game years after the situation was created. Secondly because, George Lucas has done a lot of things that has pissed off the fans and it honestly takes a lot to get me pissed about a game. I play the game as a male just because i am, and the female bodies weren't made very well in KotOR and KotOR 2. Now in TOR the models were made pretty well, almost too WoW-like, which is ok but proves that Lucasarts was desperate to make money lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
I never really chose a side in that argument. Mainly because I got into the game years after the situation was created. Secondly because, George Lucas has done a lot of things that has pissed off the fans and it honestly takes a lot to get me pissed about a game. I play the game as a male just because i am, and the female bodies weren't made very well in KotOR and KotOR 2. Now in TOR the models were made pretty well, almost too WoW-like, which is ok but proves that Lucasarts was desperate to make money lol

Ah, I see.

Understandable. I have yet to get TOR only for the fact that I don't have money to spend all the time on a game that is like WoW. I don't wish to play it online for I would waist my money away.

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm
Quote:
Ah, I see.

Understandable. I have yet to get TOR only for the fact that I don't have money to spend all the time on a game that is like WoW. I don't wish to play it online for I would waist my money away.

Don't get jelly, but I was actually given 2 weeks free shortly after it came out to the public and i catch it on the occasional free weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm
Drizzt Nightstalker
Don't get jelly, but I was actually given 2 weeks free shortly after it came out to the public and i catch it on the occasional free weekend.

emotion_jawdrop LUCKY!!! I wanted to test the game (when they allowed a few people to test it) but I was 17 at the time and they only let 18+ test the game. emotion_8c

Also I appologize for my dissapearence; parents came home, had to eat, go shopping and then work on my essay so I just got the chance to get back online just this second, and now I am going to sleep. 12am, and I have to wake up early so I can get to school on time. >.<

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm
Bumping?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items