Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Hephaestus looking for Aphrodite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 pm
Name: Zach
Orientation: Straight
Hobbies: Video Games, Professional Wrestling, Writing Song Lyrics, Reading Manga/Watching Anime, Mythology, Music
What I'm Looking For: A Meaningful Relationship
Description: I'm looking for someone who believes that beauty isn't just skin deep. As you might infer from the title, I'm not really good looking. I live in Southern California, but I might be moving soon. I want a girl who is smart, funny, and has a little bit of a dirty mind . xp
Online or real life: Online first, hen real life.

If you're interested, pm me or reply to this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm
Cyrus Darke

You may want to date online and maybe online only. Some people might live in a different country as you. I'm interested but my mother doesn't let me out of her sight after what I did a few years ago so I can't meet but I'm online often. I PM a lot but I can't chat because I use my iPad and not my computer.  

shimeiwooALT2

Greedy Noob

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:58 pm
shimeiwoo
Cyrus Darke

You may want to date online and maybe online only. Some people might live in a different country as you. I'm interested but my mother doesn't let me out of her sight after what I did a few years ago so I can't meet but I'm online often. I PM a lot but I can't chat because I use my iPad and not my computer.

Well, I've had an only online relationship on here before and it didn't turn out so good. That's why I posted where I live. So I could hopefully find someone who lives near me and get to know them better. Anyway, I'm Zach. What's your name?  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:18 pm
shimeiwoo
Cyrus Darke

you have to be careful when it comes to meeting people in real life, but none the less: restricting your self to just online dooms a relationship to one day fall, human instincts simply can't be restricted to just imagination/discipline. Anyways, good luck ^.^  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

shimeiwooALT2

Greedy Noob

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:34 pm
Cyrus Darke
shimeiwoo
Cyrus Darke

Well, I've had an only online relationship on here before and it didn't turn out so good. That's why I posted where I live. So I could hopefully find someone who lives near me and get to know them better. Anyway, I'm Zach. What's your name?

I'm Michelle. I don't think you would ride a 6 hour airplane to New York(the state) just to meet me. I've never had a relationship on Gaia before so this is like my first time. If you would like to PM I reply really fast when I'm online but if I'm not it'll take a day or so for me to reply.  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games