Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
17 Year Old Australian Companion Looking For Her Doctor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OriginalSooshi

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 am
        Uh, so hi. I'm Jess, or Jay, or Sooshi - honestly, you can either pick one or make one up, I don't mind.

If you couldn't already tell, I'm not a very outgoing person. I stick to myself a lot. I'm a good friend, and a great listener. I've been hurt in the past by boys, and I've given my fair share of hurt. One thing I've learned is that I don't like people who are clingy - always wanting to hold hands or cuddle. Being completely truthful, I haven't had my first kiss yet, so I'm a little bit uncomfortable with the physical side of things.

Male or female, I want to meet someone who likes me for me - I don't look as pretty as other girls, and damn I wish I did. I'm not skinny, or gorgeous, and I never will be. If you're looking for the dream girl, try looking for beauty somewhere else. I'm not turned off by any particular gender, and although I've only dated guys in the past, I've been attracted to a fair few girls I've known. Only, they bolted once I tried to tell them.

My title should give away the fact that I'm a bit of a nerd, and a big TV watcher. I love Doctor Who, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, True Blood - anything with a supernatural/fantasy element, and I'll be hooked. I'm an avid reader, also of fantasy - my favourite series are Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices, Monster Blood Tattoo, Inheritance Cycle, etc. This has contributed to my dream of being a writer, which I do most days of the week when I'm not working at my real job.

I'd like to meet someone who lives close to me, so Australia would be a good start. The closer to Sydney, the better.

For those who are looking for a picture, here is one. I'm on the right, with the crazy hair - which I should probably mention, I colour constantly. This was taken over a year ago, but I haven't changed.

If you're interested, post below or send me a message.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm
Hey, I am an American. I would like to move out of here one of these days. Maybe you might be interested? smile  

FateXTime

OriginalSooshi

Beloved Hunter

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 pm
(: Hi there! I might be - any chance you could PM me about yourself? Or post here, whichever.  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games