Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ღ gataki_xx's profile ღ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea, Bad Idea
Good Idea
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Bad Idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold?
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:51 am
Table of Contents
Introduction
Chapter One: The Creator [x]
Chapter Two: It's Alive! [x]
Chapter Three: Kayla's new friend [x]
Chapter Four: A Night at the Museum [x]
Chapter Five: Gotta Catch Them All [x]

Introduction

i'm deciding to be a little creative with my profile just to make it more fun for me and anyone else who happens to stumble in here. Enjoy the story!
~kat.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am
Chapter One: The Creator

Hi, i'm gataki, also known as kat (not my real name since i never give that out unless we become good friends). i'm 20 years old and finishing up my 3rd year of University working on an iBA in sociology and deciding between going into law or social work. i speak French and English fluently (officially bilingual as far as my high school and uni are concerned), have a passable understanding of Spanish, and know a little Farsi and German.
Unless i'm roleplaying i never capitalize personal pronouns for a specific reason that i won't get into.

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 am
Chapter Two: It's Alive!

User Image19 Years ago i was working hard in my laboratory and after throwing together a few ingredients, namely sugar, (a lot of) spice, and everything nice, a perfectly stable organism was created. She was called Kayla Johnson and is completely unaware of her origins. As a 19 year old tamer she is somewhat tomboyish in nature. She loves sports, adventuring, and camping, but is oddly enough afraid of bugs. Even the smallest critter will send her up a tree. She'll always have a lighter in her pocket and take it out whenever she's bored and play with it. She has a love of fire: pyrophilia. She's a very outdoorsy person and loves building things. She is the oldest child and lives with her (adoptive) father since her (adoptive) mother died while giving birth to her baby brother and was raised first as the son her father never had, and then in the same way as her brother. Her usual outfit consists of jeans (or shorts in the summer), a t-shirt, and a good pair of sneakers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am
Chapter Three: Kayla's New friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While camping with some friends one day, Kayla thought she heard someone crying out for help. She looked around but all she saw were some other campers trying to put out a flame that was... moving? Curious, she made her way forward and discovered that it was the little fireball that was crying out for help. "Stop doing that! Can't you see you're hurting the little guy?" Without any regard for her own safety, she reached out to him and took him away. Since then Demimeramon has never left her side.
DEMIMERAMON
A cute little flame digimon with a temper. Kayla calls him Pyro from time to time or when she wants to get his attention quickly.
LEVEL
In-Training
ATTACKS
Fireball: Shoots fire from his hands
Flame Shot: Fires a small ball of flame from its mouth.
LIKES & DISLIKES
ღ Fire
ღ Combustable materials
ღ Kayla
x Water
x Things that won't catch on fire
x Being told to sit still  

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 am
Chapter Four: A Night at the Museum

User ImageThe museum was opening one night and Kayla and Pyro decided to pay it a visit. Paintings lined the hallway, many pieces of art on display. But when they came to one room, they stood still in puzzlement: Empty frames were placed all over the walls and only one painting was visible. The curator noticed them standing there and smiled kindly. "I see you found your room," he said, startling the duo from their thoughts. "This room will fill up as you continue on your journey." Before Kayla could ask him a question, he disappeared. Wondering what that meant, they decided to forget about it for the moment, and went to rejoin the party in the other room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 am
Chapter Five: Gotta Catch them All
While thinking about the events of the previous night, Kayla and Demimeramon moved through the park to get some fresh air as they thought. The wind blew Kayla's hair into her face and every few minutes she had to be tucking her unruly hair behind her ear. But that wasn't all that was being blown about. A group of children were playing a card game and one of the cards blew towards her. She bent down and picked it up, wondering what it could be for. A little girl ran towards her to retrieve the card. "What are you playing?" Kayla asked as she returned it. "We're playing with our Digimon. These cards help to power them up." Maybe it would be worth looking into.

My Deck~

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

Dangerosa

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 am