Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for someone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FateXTime

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 am
There was a girl turning 19, who lives in California, has an anxiety disorder. Anyone know where she disappeared to? She replied to my thread then all of the sudden disappeared. That girl who I was with I am just going to be friends with since it doesn't seem to be working as I had planned.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:52 pm
I wish you luck on your quest.

AKguitarded

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm
PhoenixDownxx
There was a girl turning 19, who lives in California, has an anxiety disorder. Anyone know where she disappeared to? She replied to my thread then all of the sudden disappeared. That girl who I was with I am just going to be friends with since it doesn't seem to be working as I had planned.

Good luck finding her. c;  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:27 pm
Elijaey
PhoenixDownxx

Thanks. smile  

FateXTime

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:46 pm
PhoenixDownxx
Elijaey
PhoenixDownxx

Thanks. smile

No need for the thanks sir, good luck on your search again & hopefully you find happiness in love. c;  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 pm
Sounds like a quest that will end in marriage...or disappointment, BUT quests still give exp regardless
(there's a deeper meaning behind this joke. ninja )  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

FateXTime

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:27 pm
monckey77
Sounds like a quest that will end in marriage...or disappointment, BUT quests still give exp regardless
(there's a deeper meaning behind this joke. ninja )

I dunno, but yes I shall level up! For some odd reason, she was there then she disappeared into the abyss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 am
PhoenixDownxx

I wish you luck, but I am new here and do not know her.  

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items