Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
16 | Bisexual Female | Looking for a "friend relationship."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 pm
Hear me out here, because what I wan't isn't a conventional boyfriend/ girlfriend.
I'm already in love, so if that's what you want, don't come to me.
I simply want a relationship that's deeper than just friends, but not quite at a relationship level. Somebody I can talk with about important issues, come to whenever I need help, and hey, if you'd like, have a little chat or roleplay of the odd sort (that is, fool around over text; the aforementioned love and I are both very open-minded about that type of thing).

tl;dr, if you're looking for a fling or anything romantic, I'm afraid this isn't the place for you. If you're just looking for a committed companion, please message me.

My name is Caroline, and I'm sixteen years old. I'd prefer somebody in the 15-18 age range, but because of the conditions that I listed earlier, age isn't really a big factor to me. I'd just really like somebody that I can connect with. I love anime/ manga and I'm getting into cosplay, and I'm going into my Junior year of high school. I'm kind of a geek; I love video games and my biggest hobbies are roleplaying and Academic Team.

If you care about my appearance, I'm 5'2 and blonde. I look younger than I really am, though, so be warned. I can link you to my Facebook or trade pictures if need be. c:

I apologize for the strange request, but I hope you'll take me up on it! <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm
hi im keya and im looking for the samething  

real_swagg191

Casual Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out