Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
16 // Male // Looking for Girls 16-18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SFCommando69

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

Hey guys, the name is Malik ("Ma-leek" - it means "King" in Arabic) and I've probably posted quite a few times in this guild. For awhile now I've been searching my hometown for the possible spark in my life, but no one seems to able to fullfil that role. As you can tell from my sig, I live in American Canyon, a small gateway town in California. This town has some great girls, but either they're to snotty and hang with the "playas", or they're plainly not interested in hopeless romantics. I admit it, I love the idea of love. What I hate is that bad guys turn the hearts of good girls sour and make them hate all guys. It's kind of ironic for good guys like me to be left hanging when it comes to girls wanting a meaningful relationship. I would be the one guy that would listen to how your day went and offer my two-cents on anything you need help with.

I love many things besides love, including role-playing, rifle shooting, and football. I ain't a mafia member, even if the photo above entails that. I like hugs and being able to physically hold my partner, it just comforts me for some reason. If you like a guy who likes to have a good time (video games, football, camping) but also has that mature edge, then you've landed on the right page. If you want to start a glorious adventure, just PM me! Sayonara folks!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 pm
Shameless Bump x3

SFCommando69

Phoenixica24

Beloved Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am
-Dimitri Kravcheski-

Can't PM you so I'm quoting you. 16-yr-old girl outside of Chicago sound interesting?  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games