Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply *Free Chat*
Weird Connection My Friend Noticed About Me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm
....my friend, out of random, showed me a line up of pictures on the computer of guys, and told me to tell her what I thought of them (celebrities and the non-famous). For each picture she showed me I said whether the guy was (in my opinion) hot, cute or normal (normal being that they didn't really strike my fancy).

After filtering through over 100 pictures, my friend exclaimed, "Alright, I have the results!" I looked at her with a puzzled look, before saying, "Wait, what?"

What she said next kind of blew my mind;

Turns out that every picture of a guy that I said was hot happened to be of either British or English background, and had sharp features (giving them a "bad guy" look, much like Tom Hiddleston [Loki]).

Every picture of a guy that I said was cute happened to be of either Irish or American background, and had baby/angel faces (probably why I thought they were cute).

She then determined that nearly every guy that I said was hot or cute happened to be tall, have either dark brown, black or blond hair and had blue or green eyes (on the occassion brown), and had either a very powerful yet smooth voice (the type of voice one would swoon over) or an accent of some sort.

This, literally, blew my mind, expecially since the first guy I ever truely liked, which was last year, I called him cute, not hot, but cute, and he not only was American but also fit the "description" that my friend determined I was attracted too. It, to be honest, freaked me out, since I have never really payed attention to this sort of thing before.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 am
Yeah someone once pointed out that I liked girls with freckles and I think I might but I never really noticed that.  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 am
felinoel
Yeah someone once pointed out that I liked girl with freckles and I think I might but I never really noticed that.

Oh cool!
I'm not the only one with this weird coincidence!
Thanks for posting!
Also, Freckles are kind of cute, so I can see why you'd be attracted to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 am
skywalkerlover

Also, Freckles are kind of cute, so I can see why you'd be attracted to them.
Hmm, guess so.  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
*Free Chat*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers