Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Can't seem to find her!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrHungQuan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am
Could that be you?
The one who's reading my post right at this very moment? -giggles-
I'm honestly, looking for a relationship right now.. it seems that I've been single for... years and years.. sad I know!
Well then, let me give you just a few things about myself ^-^
I'm the 23 year old guy, by the name of Addison, who's had never been in a real relationship before! No kissing lips or cheeks, no holding hands, no tight/squeezing hugs, no cuddling D:, no.. well, I'm a virgin ^-^ And none of that stuff! I'm a 100% clean guy! >.<
I'm a very sweet person.. also caring, loving, and honest ^-^
I love to make friends with women, but after I do find someone I really like that can talk like.. what I'm doing now, with the smilies and all :3; then I'll mainly be talking to my woman hehe and let her decide if I can make friends with other females or not ^-^ Let me tell you, I'm a very respectful guy, if you don't want me talking to other females, I won't ^-^
I'm looking for other females 18 years old and up :3
If your 17 though, but you are turning 18 this year... I'll accept that... just depends on you, your personality, and such ^-^
Read my profile for more information if you want smile And post here if interested, or PM me... either way heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:58 pm
You and I are on the same boat. I haven't been in a relationship in years, never had sex, or been kissed lol. I'm 19 and will be turning 20 this year ^w^ lol, if it helps, I'm not the type of girl who gets jealous xD  

MusicDragon

MrHungQuan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:49 pm
MusicDragon
You and I are on the same boat. I haven't been in a relationship in years, never had sex, or been kissed lol. I'm 19 and will be turning 20 this year ^w^ lol, if it helps, I'm not the type of girl who gets jealous xD

I'm my goodness wow, a girl on the same boat as me heart
Would you like to get to know me? :3
Are you searching for a boyfriend? razz  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas