Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 pm
So I have two ideas, one of them being for a 1x1. They both have a bit of a dark twist, and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing either of them.

1~ Takes place in a post-apocalyptic American society, after an attack leaves the people divided: those who remained normal and those who were affected by this disease. Not a disease that turns people into flesh-eating zombies; more along the lines of the disease eats the flesh of those affected by it, but they remained the same mentally. Anyway, because of this, towns, counties, even states are divided. The area where things are almost the same as they were before the attacks, expect for the shunning of those affected for the disease, and then the 'dark' part. The area where everything is destroyed and twisted with the country falling apart because of the disease.

2~ [one on one] About how a brother and sister were separated at a young age because the sister was taken by a couple once they found out that she was being abused by the father. That left the boy and their mother to be the only victims. Quite a few years later, the sister is in high school, and has no idea that the man and woman she lives with now are not her real parents cause she was too young to remember her real family. She was living a happy life. Unlike her brother who was still abused by his father, and who's mind was not exactly 'right'. One day, the father got a bit too rough with the mother and killed her. The brother preceded to kill his father then. After that, he went on a search for his sister, his only family left, and he won't stop at anything until he gets her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Idea two sounds pretty interesting, I would not mind being apart of that.  

Xistund

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:23 pm
IDEA TWO IS MINE

MAKE IT AND I WILL BE IN IT

IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES TO TAKE IT I WILL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*