XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 am
Here is the RP when your ready n__n

[x] - Crimson (With Jeevita)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 am
I want plots with Valefor!
Name/Image: Jormungander
Plot Idea: Jorm and his mate Alti want to build an army of Kalona so that they can crush the weak breed Soquili and purge the half blood's. They are always looking for more Kalona who think like them and desire to help the cause.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 pm
I need Foal
Soquili: Trace Bailey
Plots: Just general get to know you/foal type roleplay. Perhaps they meet while Trace is exploring the nearby area while his father sets up camp for the night.
Anything else:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 pm
JetAlmeara
Plot Idea: Jorm and his mate Alti want to build an army of Kalona so that they can crush the weak breed Soquili and purge the half blood's. They are always looking for more Kalona who think like them and desire to help the cause.

If you could start something that'd be great.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm
DarkHikari
I need Foal
Soquili: Trace Bailey
Plots: Just general get to know you/foal type roleplay. Perhaps they meet while Trace is exploring the nearby area while his father sets up camp for the night.
Anything else:
If you'd start something up, that'd be great.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm
I need Poke!Rp
Soquili: Fusion
User Image
Plots: Pokesoq for the win! XD hehehe. I think Fusion just needs some friends too, so something sweet where they get to know each other could be cute...
If we want to add some twists, maybe his collar gets stuck on something and he can't get free so needs help. Or maybe he is going for a drink, slips on the mud and ends up rump first and covered in water in the stream.
Anything else: Pokesoq are awesome? XD Fusion is the son of Venobane (Team Rocket soq) and Quidal (Fire pokemon). He has two brothers who both have wings, so he as a little complex about his lack of... XD

Blurb: Fusion is a fiercy character, cheeky and unpredicatable at times. He is very passionate about everything he does, and usually can't stop himself until it is complete.... which often leads him to trouble as he doesn't usually realize it is wrong until it is too late.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Syaoran-Puu
I need Poke!Rp
Soquili: Fusion
User Image
Plots: Pokesoq for the win! XD hehehe. I think Fusion just needs some friends too, so something sweet where they get to know each other could be cute...
If we want to add some twists, maybe his collar gets stuck on something and he can't get free so needs help. Or maybe he is going for a drink, slips on the mud and ends up rump first and covered in water in the stream.
Anything else: Pokesoq are awesome? XD Fusion is the son of Venobane (Team Rocket soq) and Quidal (Fire pokemon). He has two brothers who both have wings, so he as a little complex about his lack of... XD

Blurb: Fusion is a fiercy character, cheeky and unpredicatable at times. He is very passionate about everything he does, and usually can't stop himself until it is complete.... which often leads him to trouble as he doesn't usually realize it is wrong until it is too late.

Could be interesting, though if he landed in the water, she wouldn't come close to him. Wouldn't want to get dirty, after all. owo If you want to start the rp up, that'd be great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
JetAlmeara

If you could start something that'd be great.

Link for you!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items