Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
23 straight guy looking for someone >///<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrHungQuan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 pm
You may call me Addison :3
I've been single for quite a long time now, probably due to my looks (Which you can see on my sig) and so now, I've been looking for a relationship and love ^-^
I'm not the best when I make threads, so I hope you understand and still decide to talk to me redface
I'm a very sweet guy to talk to, and get to know. I love it when I put a smile into a woman's face.. it shows that she likes me, interested in me, or cares. I dislike going through girls who doesn't give a butt about getting to know me or anything... just using me as back-up or something sweatdrop I hate that and I want to find real love... love that both of us will feel together and never want to depart from each other.. that kind of love, so that we can be together a long time ^-^
I really want her to just act herself, be happy, smile, giggle, use smiley faces and yeah ^-^
But I want to get one thing straight with you girls sweatdrop
Well, um, I've never been with a girl before.. like.. holding hands and kissing and stuff so my needs and sexual hormones are pretty high sweatdrop
I just wanted to be honest with you, sorry >.> I hope that you can look past that and get to know me anyways ^-^
I don't know what else to put on here.
This is probably a lame thread and no one will reply here or PM me redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm
Hi, I'm Rose. Last name Miles. I'm 25, so how are you?  

RoseMiles

4,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items