Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I know I disappeared... But life hates me...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm
Got drama going on in life that makes me just not want to come on Gaia a lot and post, but I'll try. I might be moving to Indiana and my friend may have committed suicide, so basically I'm depressed as ******** right now, but there are my admins on this totally awesome Facebook page I recently made (which you should go like) and totally awesome YouTube cosplayers that have keeping me somewhat happy. For now, I will try to post as best I can, but I may just post in a couple roleplays whenever I get on and mind you I have roleplays in the public forums and they count, too, in how many roleplays I post a day. I may only post in public forums. I may only post in here. I may post in both areas. It's random depending on me. Okay?

But all seriousness aside, would anyone like to do a Sonic roleplay? Nothing to fancy just do a generic one until someone comes up with some really awesome plot/villain to create totally awesome chaos and plot twists. Post if interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 pm
Ouch, that f**king sucks.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Tell you what, you limit the number of people being the same species[two for original types and one for existing character types. Example: 1 Hedgehog allowed, 2 Weasles allowed. Or even.... sigh. Wolves. I'll join and definitly help with an awesome plot, but I refuse to deal with twenty hedgehogs and fifty different dogs and cats. No. Won't do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:20 pm
ZimbuTessen
Tell you what, you limit the number of people being the same species[two for original types and one for existing character types. Example: 1 Hedgehog allowed, 2 Weasles allowed. Or even.... sigh. Wolves. I'll join and definitly help with an awesome plot, but I refuse to deal with twenty hedgehogs and fifty different dogs and cats. No. Won't do it.

What's wrong with wolves? My character was gonna be a wolf... cat_crying I love wolves...

And I was planning on making sure no spieces was gonna be more than another.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm
-hug-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Angel in my Dreams
ZimbuTessen

What's wrong with wolves? My character was gonna be a wolf... cat_crying I love wolves...

Exactly. Everyone loves wolves. And foxes, and every other generic cat or dog. It's not bad to love them, but a thousand characters all the same but a different color is... annoying. I have two characters, and they're no where near those kinds of animals. XD  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 am
ZimbuTessen
Angel in my Dreams
ZimbuTessen

Exactly. Everyone loves wolves. And foxes, and every other generic cat or dog. It's not bad to love them, but a thousand characters all the same but a different color is... annoying. I have two characters, and they're no where near those kinds of animals. XD

My Alexia Jayy is not the generic happy-go-lucky Sonic character. If she was ever in a canon game/show, the show/game would really gotta be ******** up. At least, I hope my character would need that level of non-canon s**t to be in a canon show/game... I mean, she is a bit of a cutter and likes marijuana. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 am
Luciiraptar
-hug-

Thank you, Luci. *hugs back*  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 am
Look I don't mean to be the d**k here. By WHY would you create a new rp when you can barely keep up with the olds ones. Yes I know your depressed and I'm sorry for all the drama in your life. But still why add another rp that you might not post in?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 am
Sivlerwolf14
Look I don't mean to be the d**k here. By WHY would you create a new rp when you can barely keep up with the olds ones. Yes I know your depressed and I'm sorry for all the drama in your life. But still why add another rp that you might not post in?

THIS.

I'm sorry to hear about the drama in your life and I hope you feel better soon, however, I do believe that Sivler brings up a valid point in the matter.

Otherwise, if there's anything I can do to help you out, let me know.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items