Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Im 17 Looking for a girl...[Open]Aussie Or International.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadasouki

Interesting Seeker

3,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 pm
Hello.

Well First things first.

Bout me
What I like
Who I wanna date

A bout me Im 17 and turning 18 this year and I live in Australia
my background is Filipino but I grew up here and YES im proud to be one.
Im 5 ' 11 and I weigh 78 killos biggrin and I love basketball. Well I really wont say that im a god listener or whate ever a kind of guy I am action speak louder than voice isnt it? Well if people wanna know me I wont be rude Yes Il talk to you. I love eating and going to gym, I love going to training and playing pick-up games of basketball and im in Year 12.

What I like well thats gona be heaps If people wanna know me more heres a hint. Music is one of me fav past time, I love singing ( by me own) making me own song, and after that makes me hungry and I eat smile after I eat .. I ove to sleep ahah Im so typical aye? ahahah Best part time ever is me going to gym and when I step on a basketball court Im in heaven.. but sad thing is I dont have someone to cheer me up or yell my name when I score or gives me a thumbs up when I have my bad game... Now lets get into business
What I like on a girl............ I like girl with long hair and tan or not I dont care as long as your cool to be with and you can understand me and awesome to talk to, to joke with and smiles that can bright my day anytime when im sad.. What my dream girl is like a girl loves athletics like me who oves to go for a run with me or goes to gym with me. ahahhahahaha as long as you love sport your all right smile and what colour of eyes do I like??? ahha doesnt matter smile As long as youl like me back smile ... I hope I gave a hint already XD

What I wanna date.. for that I mean If your in Australia specifically WA wow that is perfect well the question is am I perfect for you? now were talkin bout internet and its a whole new wide world to be honest Im not much of an internet guy and I love outdoors.. the only thing that I love bout this is skype.. and this game and FB .. Ok.. so If you wanna date me on internet its not much of a big difference the only thing is I cant hug you for real sad but would that stop me ??? I dont think so.........

My picture?? well I have it on my profile and on my sig so you dont have to worry bout it If you wanna know me more contact me .. or drop a comment or message me.. and If we really have connection??? Might aswell add you on skype or facebook..

To save you from hasle heres on of my pic.. Dont judge cheers.. smile ♥♥♥

User Image

And Yes me hair is messy I just went out of the pool on that pic but I think that will do smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 pm
kadasouki
Hello.

Well First things first.

Bout me
What I like
Who I wanna date

A bout me Im 17 and turning 18 this year and I live in Australia
my background is Filipino but I grew up here and YES im proud to be one.
Im 5 ' 11 and I weigh 78 killos biggrin and I love basketball. Well I really wont say that im a god listener or whate ever a kind of guy I am action speak louder than voice isnt it? Well if people wanna know me I wont be rude Yes Il talk to you. I love eating and going to gym, I love going to training and playing pick-up games of basketball and im in Year 12.

What I like well thats gona be heaps If people wanna know me more heres a hint. Music is one of me fav past time, I love singing ( by me own) making me own song, and after that makes me hungry and I eat smile after I eat .. I ove to sleep ahah Im so typical aye? ahahah Best part time ever is me going to gym and when I step on a basketball court Im in heaven.. but sad thing is I dont have someone to cheer me up or yell my name when I score or gives me a thumbs up when I have my bad game... Now lets get into business
What I like on a girl............ I like girl with long hair and tan or not I dont care as long as your cool to be with and you can understand me and awesome to talk to, to joke with and smiles that can bright my day anytime when im sad.. What my dream girl is like a girl loves athletics like me who oves to go for a run with me or goes to gym with me. ahahhahahaha as long as you love sport your all right smile and what colour of eyes do I like??? ahha doesnt matter smile As long as youl like me back smile ... I hope I gave a hint already XD

What I wanna date.. for that I mean If your in Australia specifically WA wow that is perfect well the question is am I perfect for you? now were talkin bout internet and its a whole new wide world to be honest Im not much of an internet guy and I love outdoors.. the only thing that I love bout this is skype.. and this game and FB .. Ok.. so If you wanna date me on internet its not much of a big difference the only thing is I cant hug you for real sad but would that stop me ??? I dont think so.........

My picture?? well I have it on my profile and on my sig so you dont have to worry bout it If you wanna know me more contact me .. or drop a comment or message me.. and If we really have connection??? Might aswell add you on skype or facebook..

To save you from hasle heres on of my pic.. Dont judge cheers.. smile ♥♥♥

User Image

And Yes me hair is messy I just went out of the pool on that pic but I think that will do smile

Hi im jess, i turn 16 this year, (very soon actually) i live in australia, sydney. I love basketball, (i play it on the weekend). You sound very intresting btw. ill be Pming you btw. so we can chat a little. (if your intrested)  

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items