Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Hey, I'm new here. 19, female.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RADlO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 am
Looking for friends, maybe more. I dunno just yet.
Anyways, a little about myself:

My name is Kelly, I'm 19 years old, female, and straight. Sorry, ladies! I know you want these lumps, but I.. I just.. Oh glob, I can't!
I live in SoCal, and I work at Disneyland as a family photographer. I take a picture of their kids, or themselves, and shop them onto magazine covers, or replace Jack Sparrow's face with theirs, or... Well, you get the general idea.
I'm Canadian, and I wear my moose antlers proud.
I'm super short. I'm only 5 ft. tall! I have a "pear" shaped body; I have a bust, a slim abdomen, and rockin' hips. I think they're rockin'.
I'm blonde, I have very short hair, and I have hazel eyes that switch between greenish-gold or goldish-brown often. I dunno, my eyes are weird. I think they're pretty, though.
I'm not a girly girl. Ew. :c I prefer to dress nice and comfy, and for me that's skinny jeans, tank tops (I don't wear shirts, haha), maybe a plaid flannel (depending on the weather), and that's pretty much it. I have a picture of myself on my profile.

Okay, so those are the basics on me, I guess. Now, for the real juicy stuff!

I love to draw (example in my signature and on my profile). I'm a mostly digital artist, but I do enjoy drawing traditionally. The programs I use are openCanvas, MS Paint, and Chibipaint. I draw pokemon and animals very well, and I'm still practicing humans. We homo sapiens are very complicated creatures, in more ways than one. Anyways, I can draw realistically if I want to, but I prefer to have my own distinct cartooney style.

I love games, but I'm a mostly retro gamer. I'm completely in love with my N64 (why am I even here? I should just marry that damn machine), and I will kick your a** at Diddy Kong Racing. Seriously. Your butt will be hanging on my wall. No really, though, I'm fun to game with. I'm a good sport, and a real nice person. c:

I LOVE pokemon. It's a huge part of my life. No, you don't have to like pokemon to be my friend (although, how could you not like pokemon?), but it is something I like to talk about. I'm a giant pokenerd. My favorite pokemon is Typhlosion... In a tie with Arcanine.

My favorite colors are chartreuse, vermillion, goldenrod, and teal. Yes, I know, so specific! But I love those colors. They're so tasty. Yes, tasty.

My favorite animal is the dog, of ANY breed. Seriously, I love all dogs. They're wonderful creatures with an amazing personality. How can you not smile when you come home to something that's completely happy to see you, wagging tail and all? My favorite dog breeds are corgis and akitas. I own a Japanese Akita Inu, and he's my baby boy. I also own a jack russel/dachshund mix, named Mickey. She's my baby girl. Besides dogs, I love giraffes because they're just so... Awkward. I love them.

I love humor. I love to laugh and make people laugh, it's the greatest feeling in the world! I love puns, by the way. Just saying. Punny people always get to me. It's crazy. If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably won't get very far with me.

I love nature, and being outdoors. The Earth is absolutely beautiful, it truly is. I really want to see the Aurora Borealis someday, and I will. I already promised myself. However, I'm not hooked on being outdoors all of the time. Sometimes I just like to relax inside. It's nice!

I want to be a Biology teacher. I love to learn, I love to teach, and I love science. I like kids when they're not in middle school, haha. Middle school kids are brats.

I am a huge romantic. I will write you love letters, I will make you things, and I will show you just how much I care about you. I'm a cuddler, too. I'm pretty cheesy, LOL.

So, as for music, I guess you can consider my favorite genre to be "Indie". Most of the music I listen to is labelled as such, but I also enjoy dubstep, rock, 80's, etc... Really anything but rap. I'll even deal with most country. It's not that bad. Rap is bad. It's just noise... Oh, and screamo. Please, NO screamo. Ick. That's like, worse noise. By the way, Queen owns my soul. Just sayin'.

Anyways, that's a little bit about me. Feel free to post questions. If they're appropriate, I'll answer them. If you just want to be all up in my tits, then please, move on.

So, you might be wondering what I'm looking for in a friend or significant other, even a person in general. I'm not very difficult. I'm just looking for similar interests, kindness, honesty, intelligence, creativeness, passion, and humor... Etc! You get the idea, haha!

Want to be my friend? Want to talk? PM me or post here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm
We share quite a few common interests. How are you today?  

Constant Uproar

Hilarious Genius

I hate Exumer

Lonely Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 pm
Oh cool, first time I find someone who's from SoCal. Awesome. How's it going?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 am
Exumer lives again

Yo'! Pretty swell, and you?

RADlO

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 pm
Man! All this time I've been looking for someone who lives relatively close to me. And I see this post... almost 2 months after I move from the inland empire to bakersfield.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 pm
RADlO
Exumer lives again

Pretty awesome actually, GW2 just came out recently and I've been on that a bit too much. How's your life going?  

I hate Exumer

Lonely Gaian

RADlO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm
Exumer lives again
RADlO
Exumer lives again

Pretty awesome actually, GW2 just came out recently and I've been on that a bit too much. How's your life going?

Eh, could be better, haha.

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff