Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
19, female. Looking for a 19+ male to be my puzzle piece.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RADlO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 am
Well, I posted this in the other forum (speed dating) before I realized that this was here, sooo~ Double post! Sorry!

Looking for friends, maybe more. I dunno just yet.
Anyways, a little about myself:

My name is Kelly, I'm 19 years old, female, and straight. Sorry, ladies! I know you want these lumps, but I.. I just.. Oh glob, I can't!
I live in SoCal, and I work at Disneyland as a family photographer. I take a picture of their kids, or themselves, and shop them onto magazine covers, or replace Jack Sparrow's face with theirs, or... Well, you get the general idea.
I'm Canadian, and I wear my moose antlers proud.
I'm super short. I'm only 5 ft. tall! I have a "pear" shaped body; I have a bust, a slim abdomen, and rockin' hips. I think they're rockin'.
I'm blonde, I have very short hair, and I have hazel eyes that switch between greenish-gold or goldish-brown often. I dunno, my eyes are weird. I think they're pretty, though.
I'm not a girly girl. Ew. :c I prefer to dress nice and comfy, and for me that's skinny jeans, tank tops (I don't wear shirts, haha), maybe a plaid flannel (depending on the weather), and that's pretty much it. I have a picture of myself on my profile.

Okay, so those are the basics on me, I guess. Now, for the real juicy stuff!

I love to draw (example in my signature and on my profile). I'm a mostly digital artist, but I do enjoy drawing traditionally. The programs I use are openCanvas, MS Paint, and Chibipaint. I draw pokemon and animals very well, and I'm still practicing humans. We homo sapiens are very complicated creatures, in more ways than one. Anyways, I can draw realistically if I want to, but I prefer to have my own distinct cartooney style.

I love games, but I'm a mostly retro gamer. I'm completely in love with my N64 (why am I even here? I should just marry that damn machine), and I will kick your a** at Diddy Kong Racing. Seriously. Your butt will be hanging on my wall. No really, though, I'm fun to game with. I'm a good sport, and a real nice person. c:

I LOVE pokemon. It's a huge part of my life. No, you don't have to like pokemon to be my friend (although, how could you not like pokemon?), but it is something I like to talk about. I'm a giant pokenerd. My favorite pokemon is Typhlosion... In a tie with Arcanine.

My favorite colors are chartreuse, vermillion, goldenrod, and teal. Yes, I know, so specific! But I love those colors. They're so tasty. Yes, tasty.

My favorite animal is the dog, of ANY breed. Seriously, I love all dogs. They're wonderful creatures with an amazing personality. How can you not smile when you come home to something that's completely happy to see you, wagging tail and all? My favorite dog breeds are corgis and akitas. I own a Japanese Akita Inu, and he's my baby boy. I also own a jack russel/dachshund mix, named Mickey. She's my baby girl. Besides dogs, I love giraffes because they're just so... Awkward. I love them.

I love humor. I love to laugh and make people laugh, it's the greatest feeling in the world! I love puns, by the way. Just saying. Punny people always get to me. It's crazy. If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably won't get very far with me.

I love nature, and being outdoors. The Earth is absolutely beautiful, it truly is. I really want to see the Aurora Borealis someday, and I will. I already promised myself. However, I'm not hooked on being outdoors all of the time. Sometimes I just like to relax inside. It's nice!

I want to be a Biology teacher. I love to learn, I love to teach, and I love science. I like kids when they're not in middle school, haha. Middle school kids are brats.

I am a huge romantic. I will write you love letters, I will make you things, and I will show you just how much I care about you. I'm a cuddler, too. I'm pretty cheesy, LOL.

So, as for music, I guess you can consider my favorite genre to be "Indie". Most of the music I listen to is labelled as such, but I also enjoy dubstep, rock, 80's, etc... Really anything but rap. I'll even deal with most country. It's not that bad. Rap is bad. It's just noise... Oh, and screamo. Please, NO screamo. Ick. That's like, worse noise. By the way, Queen owns my soul. Just sayin'.

Anyways, that's a little bit about me. Feel free to post questions. If they're appropriate, I'll answer them. If you just want to be all up in my tits, then please, move on.

So, you might be wondering what I'm looking for in a friend or significant other, even a person in general. I'm not very difficult. I'm just looking for similar interests, kindness, honesty, intelligence, creativeness, passion, and humor... Etc! You get the idea, haha!

Want to be my friend? Want to talk? PM me or post here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 am
I was reading everything you wrote and I have to agree, how can someone not like Pokemon? Pokemon was undoubtedly the biggest part of my childhood growing up. The first video games I played were Pokemon ones, I collected hundreds, even up into the thousands of Pokemon cards, had the little toy Pokemon, a t-shirt, and a Pokemon poster with all 150 of the original ones on it. Oh and I cannot forget getting up early ever Saturday morning to watch the TV show. I honestly have no regrets. Even to this day I still like Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite. Though I also really love my Feraligatr, as he was the first fully-evolved starter Pokemon I ever had. =)

I am actually still currently playing two Pokemon games, SoulSilver and White. I do play other video games though. I love the Super Mario games, especially the 1985 Super Mario Bros, and the Super Mario Kart series (I pawn everyone in those games). And I have been hooked on Halo ever since I played the first game. The anticipation waiting for Halo 4 is killing me. xD

My apologies though for the informalities. My name is Kevin, and I am a 21 year old male. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Kelly.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

nestlechicken

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 am
Hi  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:32 pm
Prince Ikari
I was reading everything you wrote and I have to agree, how can someone not like Pokemon? Pokemon was undoubtedly the biggest part of my childhood growing up. The first video games I played were Pokemon ones, I collected hundreds, even up into the thousands of Pokemon cards, had the little toy Pokemon, a t-shirt, and a Pokemon poster with all 150 of the original ones on it. Oh and I cannot forget getting up early ever Saturday morning to watch the TV show. I honestly have no regrets. Even to this day I still like Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite. Though I also really love my Feraligatr, as he was the first fully-evolved starter Pokemon I ever had. =)

I am actually still currently playing two Pokemon games, SoulSilver and White. I do play other video games though. I love the Super Mario games, especially the 1985 Super Mario Bros, and the Super Mario Kart series (I pawn everyone in those games). And I have been hooked on Halo ever since I played the first game. The anticipation waiting for Halo 4 is killing me. xD

My apologies though for the informalities. My name is Kevin, and I am a 21 year old male. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Kelly.

It's a pleasure to meet you, too! Thanks for giving interest in my.. Ad? Would you call it an ad? I dunno. Anyways, I also love the Mario series, and I have a feraligatr on my permanent team! His name's Tank.

RADlO

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:23 pm
RADlO
Prince Ikari

It's a pleasure to meet you, too! Thanks for giving interest in my.. Ad? Would you call it an ad? I dunno. Anyways, I also love the Mario series, and I have a feraligatr on my permanent team! His name's Tank.

You're very welcome! I honestly don't know if I would call it an ad or not. I'm new to this guild as well. I just joined yesterday. But it was my pleasure to respond. You know that's an adorable name for a Feraligatr. It goes much better than what I named mine, Ikari. I thought it would be cute to name mine after myself. I actually nicknamed all of my Pokemon in one of my games after myself and all of my closes friends. I noticed that your favorite Pokemon is a tie between Typhlosion and Arcanine. I take it you like fire Pokemon? I have a friend who is selling their old Silver Version, and I plan to get my first Typhlosion, since I got Feraligatr in Crystal and SoulSilver.

And I do apologize for the late reply. The weather has been awful today, with all of the storms. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:43 pm
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari

You're very welcome! I honestly don't know if I would call it an ad or not. I'm new to this guild as well. I just joined yesterday. But it was my pleasure to respond. You know that's an adorable name for a Feraligatr. It goes much better than what I named mine, Ikari. I thought it would be cute to name mine after myself. I actually nicknamed all of my Pokemon in one of my games after myself and all of my closes friends. I noticed that your favorite Pokemon is a tie between Typhlosion and Arcanine. I take it you like fire Pokemon? I have a friend who is selling their old Silver Version, and I plan to get my first Typhlosion, since I got Feraligatr in Crystal and SoulSilver.

And I do apologize for the late reply. The weather has been awful today, with all of the storms. ._.

Haha, it's totally okay! I was at the dog beach all day.
I do love fire pokemon, yes! Fire and electric are my two favorite types... However, I always seem to choose the grass starter for most games. Charizard, fire of course, but I initially first chose Meganium when I was younger in my first silver version. Chikorita, rather. Sceptile in sapphire, turtwig in diamond, and then tepig. I chose Typhlosion in my SS version, after raising one in my Emerald version.
I tend to name my pokemon, then create a character based around it.

RADlO

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 pm
RADlO
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari

I do love fire pokemon, yes! Fire and electric are my two favorite types... However, I always seem to choose the grass starter for most games. Charizard, fire of course, but I initially first chose Meganium when I was younger in my first silver version. Chikorita, rather. Sceptile in sapphire, turtwig in diamond, and then tepig. I chose Typhlosion in my SS version, after raising one in my Emerald version.

Thanks for understanding! Can I ask by chance what a dog beach is? I've never heard of them before. I take it is a beach for dogs though.
Fire Pokemon are awesome! In all but one of my Pokemon games, the exception being Sapphire where I chose Treecko, I always go with the fire or water starter Pokemon. I ended up with two Totodile, a Charmander, a Torchic, Piplup, and an Oshawott. Oh, and a Pikachu in Yellow Version. I honestly couldn't tell you what my two favorite types are though. Dragon would probably be one, but the other I have no clue. Electric and fire would definitely be contenders though. That is kind of strange always picking the grass starters, yet you love fire types. Maybe deep down you love grass types too. I know there are a few grass Pokemon, Liligant in particular, who I absolutely love.
That's actually a really creative idea. I tend to wait until I have assembled a group of Pokemon I want to use, then if I can think of nicknames, I give them to them. But in all my Pokemon games my character is named Kevin, and I have awful habit of using the same Pokemon in my games. With my SoulSilver I decided to deviate a little and try using two Pokemon I had never used before, Espeon and Flareon. I am probably one of the few people who can say they got a female Espeon on the first try, given that the odds of one are 12.5%.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari

Thanks for understanding! Can I ask by chance what a dog beach is? I've never heard of them before. I take it is a beach for dogs though.
Fire Pokemon are awesome! In all but one of my Pokemon games, the exception being Sapphire where I chose Treecko, I always go with the fire or water starter Pokemon. I ended up with two Totodile, a Charmander, a Torchic, Piplup, and an Oshawott. Oh, and a Pikachu in Yellow Version. I honestly couldn't tell you what my two favorite types are though. Dragon would probably be one, but the other I have no clue. Electric and fire would definitely be contenders though. That is kind of strange always picking the grass starters, yet you love fire types. Maybe deep down you love grass types too. I know there are a few grass Pokemon, Liligant in particular, who I absolutely love.
That's actually a really creative idea. I tend to wait until I have assembled a group of Pokemon I want to use, then if I can think of nicknames, I give them to them. But in all my Pokemon games my character is named Kevin, and I have awful habit of using the same Pokemon in my games. With my SoulSilver I decided to deviate a little and try using two Pokemon I had never used before, Espeon and Flareon. I am probably one of the few people who can say they got a female Espeon on the first try, given that the odds of one are 12.5%.

Yup, it's a beach for dogs! Dogs in SoCal are usually not allowed on the beaches because of mess and such, so some places here have a stretch of of the beach that is just for dogs to run around and play... With their owners, of course. No leashes needed, etc, just as long as we keep the beach clean. I actually find that's it's cleaner than the other beaches. I love going there.

Oooh, congrats on the female Espeon! I love all pokemon types, really, but fire and electric types are tops for me. My favorite electric type is Jolteon. I actually had a sceptile named Kevin, haha!

RADlO

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm
RADlO
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari
RADlO
Prince Ikari

Yup, it's a beach for dogs! Dogs in SoCal are usually not allowed on the beaches because of mess and such, so some places here have a stretch of of the beach that is just for dogs to run around and play... With their owners, of course. No leashes needed, etc, just as long as we keep the beach clean. I actually find that's it's cleaner than the other beaches. I love going there.

Oooh, congrats on the female Espeon! I love all pokemon types, really, but fire and electric types are tops for me. My favorite electric type is Jolteon. I actually had a sceptile named Kevin, haha!

You know I wouldn't be surprised if the dog beaches are actually cleaner than the ones for people. Unfortunately, people do not do a good job taking care of beaches. They throw trash and everything else anywhere they want. And of course I bet in SoCal, the beaches are enormously packed, so you have more space at the dog beaches. I have to wonder if they have them where I live. I live in Virginia, about an hour and 15 minutes from Virginia Beach. All this talk of beaches makes me hope the family goes down this year. I could use the relaxation.

Oh thank you so very much! It's hard not to love all Pokemon types. Some Pokemon types though I find are just better than others. Like steal Pokemon are cool, but they seem weak to so many other different types, compared to say fire and electric. Jolteon is pretty cool for an electric type Pokemon. I would put it in my top five electric types, along with Raichu, Pikachu, Ampharos, and Emolga. Now that must have been one awesome Sceptile!

Oh, and I meant to ask do you like any astronomy by chance? I remember reading that you wanted to see the Aurora Borealis someday, which is also something I have on my list of things to do someday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

just a n-p-c

just a n-p-c

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:10 pm
sorry about the page stretch. i just thought you might like the pic. ;3

goodluck!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am
.=. Well hello there, I’m Daku, though you can call me Gabe or Gabriel. I don’t care which. Aaaaaaaaaaand, I think I just found my dream girl. Umm . /// . I guess I’ll answer you in full why that is and share a bit about myself. I also live in SoCal also, Carmel Valley, San Diego and being that I’m looking for a gal close to home Anaheim is close enough for me to worry little about any immense physical distance. I’ve been through some recent long-distance and abusive relationships that did not end well for me. I need somebody who is neither physically nor emotionally distant from me. Disney land is also the happiest place on earth, so if I were to ever come visit you I’d have no reason to frown whatsoever. I love photography also by the way, I was in a club at my school in Singapore and did quite decently at it. I am an American, born and raised (in case there was any doubt), I just had the opportunity to live elsewhere. I honestly have no physical preference and will love every inch of you no matter it’s shape or size. Clothing does not matter so much also, so long as it does not impede any hugging or kissing.

I am a poor drawer, but wonderful writer. I was in fact just published by another author on his website. I’ll link if wanted. I like to game, indie preferably, though I suck at nearly all games and rag on myself pretty hard for team ones. I have a terrible Minecraft addiction and I do play WoW and GW2. My goal in gaming is to have my own youtube channel with my brother and to game with and have fun for others all for the hell of it. I like pokemon also. The games I love, the shows and cards got meh to me after while. I have some cards still and a rare one I think. The yellow dragon pokemon from the first series I have in card form that is somehow significant towards the pokemon 2000 movie. I hope it’s still in good condition.

My fave colors are green, black, red, white and purple.

I’m a cat lover, I have two, but I’ve got a dog and two snakes also. Both cats are tabbys, a bro and a sis, named Peter and Pan. Our dog is terrier mutt named Skye and our snakes Violet and Mongo are a ball python and blood boa respectively. .=. If you love awkwardness you’ll love me. > //// < I’m such an odd little duckling.

Humor is also nice. I get it if it’s clever, but sometimes things pass right over me without my knowing. I’m usually quite easy to mess with. I like the outdoors and indoors both. When I’m not at my computer I do volunteer work out at Torrey Pines State Park and San Diego Botanic Gardens. I’ve been volunteering at these places for almost 3 years. Sadly, I’ll be leaving them and my folk’s home until a time yet unknown.

I’m really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeallly hoping to become a successful writer. I have both skill and imagination, both acknowledged by the author who just recently gave me first push towards fame, Adrian Tchaikovsky. I love kids by the way and want at least one of my own.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Me too! I actually wrote a poem for a girl recently and stuck it on youtube. It was meant to be a song, but I can’t sing or play any instruments so I left it as a poem. I make things too and have a box with some jewelry in it left over from my first online crush. Cuddling is also a for sure requirement for me. I need my snugs and loves.

As for my own musical tastes, I have a wide ear, courtesy of my folks. I like things ranging from reggae to bluegrass, rock to swing, dubstep to classical, and pop to rap. My literary and culinary tastes are also very wide, though I warn you I can be a quite opinionated when discussing all these tastes.

Besides all that, I’d like you to know that I have a mental handicap, so traveling on my own if you should ever wish to meet is a tad difficult for me. If you’d be available to meet today or tomorrow I have no plans and would happily be your friend unless something more should come of it. If it doesn’t bug you so much ahm, [/ nosekiss] there. . /// . Sorry.

RADlO

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers