[General Information]

Picture:Not handing out pictures today. 

Name:Just call me Jade. I don't want to give out my real name. 

Ages:(Willing to date) 18-24 

Orientation:I am bisexual 

Interest:Roleplaying, music, belly dance, travel, other cultures, art, theater 

Hobbies: I'm the president of the Belly Dance Club, so definitely belly dance. Writing and roleplaying are big hobbies of mine as well as video games, reading, and cooking. 

What Grade I'm In:A junior in college. I study English Ed, Diversity Studies, Women and Gender Studies, and Art History 

Favorite Music:Depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love The Decemberists, Beats Antique, My Chemical Romance. Pretty much everything  

Favorite Shows: As of now, Law and Order: SVU, Doctor Who, Degrassi, Family Guy, American Dad, and I've recently started watching Big Brother (guilty pleasure). 

Favorite Books: Any book by the Brontes. Lately I've been in the mood for Tenant of Wildfell Hall. I love fantasy books and I like reading books about teaching since that's what I'm going into. 

[What You're Looking For]

Description: I'm not too sure. I suppose I'm just looking to chat with someone. I'm not planning on finding the love of my life here though I have dated someone I met on Gaia in real life. If you're interested in chatting or anything, just send me a PM or something. I'm interested in both genders. Just understand that I have a real life I'm living too. I might not always be able to answer right away.