Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Academy

Back to Guilds

A academy where different species go to. 

Tags: vampire, kitsune, demon, academy 

Reply Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)
Black Veil Brides<3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

letliveagain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 pm
So dis is about black veil brides oviously. my opinion is black veil brides is the best band in the world. now most 'bvb fans' probly dont even no all the band members. you probbly only know who andy sixx is. u might not even no his real names andrew dennis biersack. you might only like bvb because andy biersack is gorgous. f u c k yea he is i wont deny it. but so is ashley purdy (bass) , CC (drums) , Jake Pitts (lead guitar) and Jinxx (guitar). the current bvb members. and if you do only no bvb cause of andy you probly only no a few famous songs like knives and pens and perfect weapon. not all there others and onl like the band for andy. and that really pisses me off people like that. i dont no why it just does. BVB ARMYYY<333333 ILOVEYOU MORE THAN I CAN EVER SCREAAAMMM(;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:52 am
Foor the record, I know all the band members, but Andy Sixx brought me there. Secondly, do you know English? I couldn't read that. All I got was band names.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

letliveagain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:58 pm
yea me to and i meant like if u only like the band cause of him sorry i worded tht wrong nd yes i do  
Make your own topic (For chatting and other stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games