Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Ellis Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm
xxxT H ExxE L L I SxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Non haec sine numine"

-These things are not without the deity.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Gerald Ellis - Husband of Jarai, Father of Lochland, Nastassia, Naitanna, and Chantale NPC
❤Jarai Ellis nee Cohen - Wife of Gerald, Mother of Lochland, Nastassia, Naitanna, and Chantale NPC
xxx↪Lochland Ellis - Husband of Cydney Ellis, Father of London and Mahalia
xxx❤Cydney Ellis nee Wakefield - Wife of Lochland Ellis, Mother of London and Mahalia
xxxxx
Played by Miss GryffindorK, accepted 12/4/15 @ 10:27 PM EST
xxxxx↪London Ellis - Son of Lochland and Cydney
xxxxxxPlayed by Miss GryffindorK, added April 2015 at 7 PM EST
xxxxx↪Mahalia Ellis - Daughter of Lochland and Cydney
xxx↪Nastassia Lovell nee Ellis - Relocated in Lovell Family thread
xxx↪Naitanna Hawthorne nee Ellis - Relocated in Hawthorne Family thread
xxx↪Chantale Ellis-Hall nee Ellis - Relocated in Ellis-Hall Family thread

xxxxxxxxxxxE X T E N D E D F A M I L Yxxx
The Cohen Family - By extension of Jarai Ellis
The Hawthorne Family - By extension of Naitanna Hawthorne
The Lovell Family - By extension of Nastassia Lovell
The Wakefield Family - By extension of Cydney Ellis
The Abrams Family - By extension of Cydney Ellis

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 3/10/17

Pended by: CREW MEMBER, DATE
Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
Accepted Characters:
Lochland [03/28/2017] London [03/28/2017] Cydney [03/28/2017] Mahalia [03/28/2017]
Updates Accepted by: Weasley 7/16/20

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm
NPC

Hi, my name is Gerald Ellis

I'm a Male but if you need a check, I'm all yours *wink*

I work in Loch and Key Inn and Pub in the Scotland Loch Lomond

I'm 57 years old.

My birthday is November 1, 1976

I work in as the Head of the Pub of Loch and Key Inn and Pub

My dream job is What I'm doing now is pretty great!

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was I was homeschooled as it were, but I here from some of the troaps down at me bar say I would've been a right Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 1993 and 1996

I'm interested in Women!

I'm currently with My Wife

I may seem Silly, outrageous, loud and a bit drunk but I'm really No no, that's me all over. Just more of a family man when around the fowk.

My background story is Gerald Ellis is the only son of his parents William and Miriam Ellis. When he was two years of age his mother died in childbirth along with his younger sibling and his father never got over their deaths to remarry. Or pay much attention to his son as it was. Gerald learned early on that the only way to get his father to pay attention to him was to act disruptive in both the home and at school. Of course this made him the menace of his town but as long as his father even spent more than ten minutes with him he called it a success. However when it came time to learn magic instead of William teaching his son he hired tutors and continued on running his textile mill. After that Gerald didn't even try to continue reaching out to his father, instead he focused on his studies and tried his best to move out as soon as possible. When that time came he left both his father and his town without a single look back.

At the age of seventeen he enrolled in the Robert Burns Magical Emporium for a Business and Wards degree. It was in one of his acclasses that he met the beautiful Jarai Cohen and was immediately reminded of one of the many pictures he had of his mother Miriam. Gerald, of course, never mentioned this as he began to pursue her but it did come up as the years progressed. He will admit to being friend zoned the first time he attempted flirting with his Haitian classmate but as the year went on she soon warmed up to his Scottish charm (or at least, that's what he called it) and fell deep in love. They dated all through their graduate school years and were married the night of their graduation-they figured that since Jarai's parents were already there for one celebration, why not stay for the second?

Exactly thirteen months after their marriage their oldest son, Lochland, was born and they found themselves falling in love all over again. However both were working at different establishments and hating nearly every second they were there. So after months and months of research, loans, and family help (Gerald really had to suck it in to ask his father for a loan) they were finally able to find a nice home and business in the small town of Loch Lomond overlooking the cliffs and settled nicely into their community. While building up their business a small-not really-surprise came in the form of twin daughters, Nastassia and Naitana each named for a famous Haitian witch. All their children at one point in time helped out in the family Inn, either washing dishes, cleaning, waiting, folding, or greeting they helped encourage and build the family atmosphere it was made for. However Gerald made it clear that none of the children were allowed inside of the adjacent bar at least until their seventeenth birthday. That was his one and nearly only rule. After many years of good business fortune and Jarai nearly going crazy from empty nest syndrome, they tried again and got their youngest daughter Chantale. Their family complete Gerald made it his personal mission to make sure that each and every one of his children knew that they were loved unconditionally no matter what they did. And so far he thinks he's been doing pretty good...
They're not dead yet aren't they?!
Update~ My daughter Tanna is the first of the brood to be married and I couldn't be happier. Petrified but happy. This Hawthorne guy better recognize the beautiful flower my baby is or, well, let's assume that I haven't thumbed through some of my wife's old Haitian spell books, savvy?
2029~ It's been a year for the record books I'll tell ya! My oldest knocked up his girlfriend and she had a wee boy and my little Tanna just gave birth to her own set of twin boys so now I'm a fully proud Grandda! I can't wait 'till the little ankle biters are old enough to learn my tricks.
2031~ Dear Merlin what a year! My eldest was married off and soon after had another wee bairn, a girl this time. My daughters are happy and safe with their beaus and my youngest is steadily crawling towards her engagement. Blimey I feel old.

I enjoy

I despise
>My father
>People who give up on their dreams
>Superficiality
>Cities
>Dolphins...don't ask

I'm afraid of becoming the type of Father mine was

My strengths are Apparently I can sing quite decently and I have a talent of befriending nearly everyone I meet.

My flaws are I have a nasty habit of making a joke out of everything

I look like Mister Handsome

My wand is a11½ in. Dogwood and Griffin hair

My pet is a Personally doesn't have one, even if he occasionally takes care of his daughter's.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Transfiguration~EE
DADA~EE
Herbology~P
Astronomy~O
History of Magic~A
Charms~A
Potions~A
Muggle Studies~O
Muggle Music~O
Music~EE
Wandless Magic~EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Transfiguration~EE
DADA~O
Astronomy~O
Charms~EE
Wandless Magic~EE

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Ever here that song "he's a joker, he's a smoker,"? Yeah...that's all about him! He can create mayhem just about out of anything. Quite awful for his wife though.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm
NPC

Hi, my name is Jarai Ellis nee Cohen

I'm a Female

I'm 55 years old.

My birthday is February 20, 1978

I work in as the hotel manager and Head Chef at the Ellis Loch and Key Inn & Pub

My dream job is What I'm doing right now.

My blood status is I'm not sure since I was abandoned as a baby then later adopted as a child.

The house I was in was Rada at the Haitian School of Vodou and Witchcraft then the Robert Burns Magical Emporium

I was in the class of 1994 and 1996

I'm interested in Men

I'm currently with My Husband

I may seem Strict, taxing, over-bearing, and scary but I'm really a worrier, mothering, jokester

My background story is Jarai was orphaned on a night during a witch doctor raid in Port-Au-Prince by scared muggles because of a cholera outbreak along with dozens of other children. For the first five years of her life she lived on either the dirty Haitian streets of in an orphanage. Around the time she turn six her luck changed for the better when she was adopted by a a couple that had bad luck conceiving children by the name of Emmanuel and Karine Cohen. It was a bit of a rough ride trying to get her to adjust to a stable environment, but with her loving emotional support she passed with flying colors. She had already been in tune with her magics all throughout her childhood but was enrolled in a nearby day school to help with control. She studied long and hard to impress her new family and was able to graduate early while also being accepted into a graduate school nearly half way around the globe. In the beginning Jarai wasn't going to accept the offer but her parent's made her with their debates of where she would find a school to help her with her talents and dreams. So at the tender age of sixteen, she made her tearful goodbyes and departed for the Robert Burns Magical Emporium majoring in Culinary Arts and Business.

It was actually in one of her business classes that she met the rugged good looking Gerald Ellis and struck up a lively friendship with him. She found him to be almost like a familiar breathe of fresh air while in a damp and unfamiliar place and she clung to him almost desperately while not noticing his not-so-subtle flirts. In fact if it hadn't been for one of their professors she might never have noticed! But thanks to Business Etiquette she gave her goofball a chance and ended up marrying said goof. And nearly a good year later she gave them both the best wedding anniversary present ever: a first born son, Lochland. Jarai loved being pregnant with her eldest, it was something she had been looking forward too since she was adopted: to get married, have a real family, have kids, ect. The only thing she hadn't counted on was the insatiable hours as an assistant chef at a blase restaurant, a job she most certainly hated. So she and Gerald talked it over, and to be completely honest had thrown the idea around back in graduate school, and decided to give running their own business a chance. Ten months later and they had moved to Moher to their reasonably large house and the Ellis Inn and Pub had been born.

And not only had their business been born but their twin daughters as well. That had been a pleasant surprise! Nastassia and Naitana were almost identical replicas of their mother with the jokester personality of Gerald. Lochland was clone of his father as well with just a darker skin tone. In fact the only child that didn't inherit all his genes was their youngest daughter, Chantale, who she always proclaimed was the best and worst of both parents...then again, so had all her children! Jarai continues working as the Head Chef and Manager of the Inn while her husband runs the pub while also being the best mother she learned how to be.
2027~My baby's getting married! It's all so exciting! First Naitanna and then Nastassia will follow, then maybe I can pair off Lochland before Chantale beats her older brother down the aisle. Oo, this is all so much fun!
2028~ Naitanna's wedding was so beautiful! I'm so happy she and Joseph decided to live in Scotland so we can go and visit them or vice versa. Now if only my other children could comply and get married too...
2029~ I can never say that Legba never provides! All my wishes for the little pitter patter of feet have been answered, I'm a Nana! Naitanna just gave birth to two beautiful twin boys and Loki's wonderful girlfriend Cydney also gave birth to a little boy of her own. It's truly a magical time to be alive!
2031~ I think all my prayers must have collected upon each other because my goddess! Lochland finally married his lovely partner and now I have another daughter added to the mix, as well as a new baby and first granddaughter. Well, in all fairness she'd be first born but the second granddaughter, but they're all family so who really cares?

I enjoy

I despise
>Chaos, but seeing who she married she doesn't know how she manages
>Stupidity
>Mud
>Orphanages
>Fires (she means like larger bonfires not stoves)

I'm afraid of being abandoned

My strengths are I put most people I meet at ease

My flaws are I tend to bottle my emotions

I look like Jarai

My wand is a 10 in. Apple wood (sending request) with a Dragon Heartstring.

My pet is a Personally, only an owl named Peck, but with Chantale and her odd tastes, she finds herself caring for all of her pets as well.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Potions~O
Transfiguration~EE
Herbology~O
Astronomy~A
History of Magic~O
Charms~EE
Alchemy~EE
Wizard Law~EE
Muggle Art~O
Voodoo~O
Casting~A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Potions~O
Herbology~O
Charms~EE
Alchemy~O
Wizard Law~EE
Voodoo~O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! If you hadn't gathered from earlier text, Jarai is a chef and an amazing one as that. Her ability to not only cook traditional Scottish meals for tourists and guests but also bring in her islander flavorings for almost all that she creates has many come flocking at her door. Do stop by.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm
Hi, my name is Lochland Ellis

But I mostly go by Loki

I'm a Male

I'm 62 years old.

My birthday is June 3, 1997

I work in owner of Slugg and Jigger's Apothecary

My dream job is Potion Mastery would be nice

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Simbi at the Behanzin Voodoo and Witchcraft

I was in the class of 2015

I'm interested in Females

I'm currently with Cydney Ellis

I may seem cynical and sarcastic but I'm really sarcastically funny. I enjoy joking and playing around with people I'm close to and even friendly acquaintances. I'm also rather flirty, but that's usually reserved specifically for my beautiful wife.

My background story is Alright, long story here kiddies so take a load off. I'm sure you've heard my parent's long and possible boring story of their lives so I won't repeat it. I will start off when their lives became infinitely better: when they had me of course. Lochland Emmanuel Ellis, first son of Gerald and Jarai Ellis. grandson of William Ellis and Emmanuel and Karine Cohen, yada yada yada. Anyway I'm the first and last boy of my family, yippee! All I remember of my early childhood was during our rough patch between jobs and loans when they were trying to get their business plans together. Now, I never went without food, clothing, or toys but money was stretched nearly non-existent thin. But even with all that they made sure that each night we'd eat together, say what we did during the day, have a bit of playtime before bed and one would always read me a story. Good times, all ruined by sisters.

Not completely, I'm just joking keep you're shirt on! Geez..anyway. The Inn and Pub was finally getting a good bit of business and that was when my Mam was struck with her condition, pregnant with twins. So of course my parents did the mature and natural thing which was to panic but I think after nine months they knew what to expect, wish they had tried to inform me. Not that I don't love the twins I do, gave them my best material when they were old enough, but it's not like I didn't miss being an only child. Though, I won't lie and say have not one but two people look up to me wasn't pretty wicked.

So the years went on, the family business growing bigger and better and its reputation sky-rocketing, thanks of course to our child labor. (Isn't there a law for this?) So nearly seven years went by in a blink of an eye and then tragedy struck: Mam was pregnant again with another girl. Dear Merlin the estrogen in that house had me and Da running for our lives! But Nell turned out to be a pretty neat little sis. Always didn't mind getting dirty, not like her sisters, followed me everywhere like a lost ducky, even made me laugh once or twice. Maybe it wasn't too too bad.

I remember when I left for Haiti for school how she clung to my legs and cried the entire time, she was afraid that the portkey was a monster bent on eating me and never spitting me out. At least she cared, the twins were talking about redecorating. Rude! Over the years Nell became less and less dramatic about my leaving, though she did still cry and yes I'll admit to tearing up once or twice, but when I graduated and came here from my remaining years I believe the term for what she did was a "glomp"? Anyway, I've just graduated again, yes I'm just that awesome, from my parents Alma mater, The Robert Burns Magical Emporium, and moved out to a small apartment just outside of London. Yea, it's kinda a long way from home but I figured if I'm gonna get this Potion's mastery out of the way before I'm thirty I better start somewhere. Luckily I found a job in a Apothecary owned by the cavity-inducing sweet family with a bunch of kids which sometimes help out. It's like the hotel business all over again (ugh!) but it's a start, and it's better than nothing.
The family sudden came upon some bad times and left the apothecary to me of all people. Let's hope years in working a hotel can help with running an actual business.
2029~ I find myself in a bit of a pickle. I had just gotten together with this absolutely gorgeous woman named Cydney only to find out a few months later that we're pregnant. Or she's pregnant but I'm the father. Anyway, we've been preparing all this time for the arrival of the little Lump even in the midst of the other babies, namely the two twins from Tanna. I should be feeling trapped by all this and yet I'm strangely at peace. The actual eff. Anyway, London came in his own little blaze of glory and we're settling down for the long haul.
2030~ I actually popped the question to Cyd and she's accepted, so there's officially no turning back. I've officially gone mad and I'm not even angry about it. Damn.
2031~ Me and Cyd got married last summer and had a baby just barely a month or so after new years. Crazy right?! I'm a da twice over and this time with a little girl. Merlin, the eff do I know about raising a girl?!

I enjoy

I despise
>Clingy-ness
>Sour stuff
>Being completely serious
>Holiday portraits
>My team losing

I'm afraid of failing at my mastery

My strengths are Potions

My flaws are I can seem like a b*****d we're actual acquaintances

I look like
Chiwetel Ejiofor

My wand is a 11 in. Hawthorne with a Fox fur core

My pet is an Athene owl named Hermes

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Transfiguration~A
DADA~EE
Herbology~EE
Potions~O
Charms~P
Astronomy~P
History of Magic~A
Athrimancy~EE
Alchemy~EE
Voodoo~EE
Muggle Music~O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Herbology~EE
DADA~EE
Potions~O
Athrimancy~EE
Alchemy~O
Voodoo~O  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 pm
*Moved to the Lovell Family Thread*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:33 pm
*Moved to the Hawthorne Family thread*

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm
**Moved to Ellis-Hall Thread**

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:01 pm
xxxxxxxℒ𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝐻𝒶𝓎𝓏𝑒 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: London Hayze Ellis
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Londy
xxxAɢᴇ: 19
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: August 4, 2029
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Halfblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight Confused and questioning
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Leo
xxxBirth Stone: Peridot
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 10.5 inch Mahogany and Phoenix Feathers, Surprisingly Sturdy
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Corbin Bleu

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Gryffindor
xxxClass Of: 2047

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - {A}
xxxxx⇾Charms - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Defence Against the Dark Arts - {O}
xxxxx⇾Herbology - {EE}
xxxxx⇾History of Magic - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Potions - {O}
xxxxx⇾Transfiguration - {A}
xxxxx⇾Care of Magical Creatures - {O}
xxxxx⇾Cursebreaking - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Ghoul and Ghost Studies - {O}
xxxxx⇾Mythology - {O}
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - {EE}

xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Astronomy - {A}
xxxxx⇾Charms - {O}
xxxxx⇾Defence Against the Dark Arts - {O}
xxxxx⇾Herbology - {A}
xxxxx⇾History of Magic - {A}
xxxxx⇾Potions - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Transfiguration - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Care of Magical Creatures - {O}
xxxxx⇾Cursebreaking - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Ghoul and Ghost Studies - {A}
xxxxx⇾Mythology - {EE}
xxxxx⇾Wandless Magic Practice - {O}

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Hit Wizard (pending approval)
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Hit Wizard

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxAᴛʜʟᴇᴛɪᴄ:
London is always playing, stretching, and running. He loves sports and playing games, particularly when he gets to play quidditch. He likes having the ability to cause injury to others without getting in trouble.
xxxxxHʏᴘᴇʀ:
London always has seemingly boundless energy. He is always up for any task, so long as he's not left to sit. He usually has ants in his pants and can't sit still, and there's seldom a time where he wants to relax calmly.
xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
London loves to learn, but only in hands-on settings. He asks a lot of questions and demands answers, usually to the point of annoying people. He likes exploring and finding new places, then learning all the secrets of those places.
xxxxxLᴏʏᴀʟ:
London is fiercely loyal to his friends. He'll go out of his way to stand by them, despite potentially putting himself in harm's way. He will stand up for them in fights or if he hears people talking bad about his friends.
xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
London is super protective, if a bit overly so. He always keeps watch on his friends and family, ready to offer a hand or to punch someone's teeth in for the ones he loves.
xxxxxRᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss:
London has little to no regard for consequences, and often goes out of his way to do downright stupid things. He loves testing things, and occasionally winds up hurt. Luckily, when the injury is his own fault, he tends to laugh off the pain.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Quidditch
xxxxx⇾ Cheese Chips
xxxxx⇾ Playing Drums
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Troublemaking

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Bullies
xxxxx⇾ Sitting Still
xxxxx⇾ Hawks
xxxxx⇾ Bagpipes

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Playing Quidditch
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Playing Drums

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Loyalty
xxxxx⇾ Ability to take a hit

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Reckless
xxxxx⇾ Overly-Hyper

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Become a Quidditch Beater
xxxxx⇾ Save the World

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Spiders
xxxxx⇾ Losing a Loved One

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
London was born out of wedlock to Loki Ellis and Cydney Wakefield, but he didn't care. He was energetic as all heck when he was a baby, and had a love of not wearing pants as a toddler. When he was a toddler, the family moved to a big house for him to explore, then they got married and left him with his grandparents for two long, miserable weeks. When they came home, he refused to talk to them, but was easily won over by cheesy chips and hugs. A year later, they told him they were having another baby, which caused him to freak out and throw tantrums at the slightest mention of the child. When she was born, he detested her, but as they grew, he developed a begrudging love for the girl, even if she loved ballet too much. When he went to school, he relished the time away, even if he did hate sitting still for so many hours. At the age of six, he displayed his first bit of magic, saving his sister from tumbling over a cliff while on a trip to the ocean. Ever since, he's made sure she didn't do something so silly, as he didn't want to have to save her again, even if he'd felt pretty darn heroic.

When he turned eleven, he'd gotten a letter to Hogwarts, his mother's Alma Mater. He was so excited, ready to join the school his mum claimed was the best place ever.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
School started off great for London, the boy immediately finding friends and joining quidditch. Just like he planned! He didn't make the main team, though, and that sucked, but whatever. Second year was much the same story, with Jack making the team rather than him. The next year he managed to miss tryouts because he slept in, damn it. Fourth year he made the main team and had a ton of fun playing (including hitting Cian with a couple bludgers).

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
After graduation, Londy opted to spend a year helping various family members at their jobs while he tried to find the ideal path. Eventually, he decided being a Hit Wizard would be perfect. He put in his application, deciding he'd also probably find a nice flat soon too...

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: xxxxx
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Will & Jack Hawthorne
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Cian Quinlan
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: Milo Abrams
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Loki Ellis - Father, Cydney Wakefield - Mother, Mahalia Ellis - Sister Gerald and Jarai Ellis - Grandparents, Christopher and Lyndsea Adelwood - Grandparents, Nan Wakefield - Great Grandmother, Everyone else in the Wakefield, Ellis, Abrams, or Adelwood Families - Cousins
xxxPᴇᴛ: None Yet

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Cheesy Chips
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Chocolate Frogs
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Orange
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Lion

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Mold
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Drums
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English, Small Amounts of Haitian and Scottish
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Scottish  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:32 pm
C ʏ ᴅ ɴ ᴇ ʏ ⧚ L ᴇ ᴏ ɴ é ⧛ E ʟ ʟ ɪ s

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Anne Hathaway

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Cydney Leoné Ellis
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Cyd, Cydders, Leon
⤘Aɢᴇ: 42
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: January 4, 2001
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'10"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 154 lbs
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
⤘Hᴏᴜsᴇ/Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Gryffindor
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Beater for Scotland National Quidditch Team
⤘Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Half-Blood
⤘Wᴀɴᴅ: Redwood and Hippogriff Feather

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Loki Ellis
⤘Friends: James Masters, Wyatt Abrams, Tassy and Tanna Ellis, Nell and Rose Ellis-Hall, Lyre Masters
⤘Enemies: None... YET
⤘Familial Relations: Brianne Wakefield, Milo Abrams, Chelsea Wakefield, Tiffany Adelwood, London Ellis, Mahlia Ellis, Jarai and Gerald Ellis

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - A
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - P
History of Magic - D
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Cursebreaking - A
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - E
Mythology - A
Study of Ancient Runes - E
Wandless Magic Practice - O

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Cursebreaking - E
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - E
Mythology - E
Study of Ancient Runes - A
Wandless Magic Practice - O

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Care of Magical Creatures, Wandless Magic
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Herbology, History of Magic
⤘Hᴏɴᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛs: None

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: An adventurer. I love a challenge, or a good mystery, even a good fight, if it’s fair. I’m really good with people, thanks to my massive family, and I love to socialize, even if I usually talk out my arse. I’m more a storyteller than anything, as I’ve never had much chance to go crazy and explore. I can be a bit hyper at times, but I’m usually fine to just bounce around or wander.
⤘Outlook: Generally Positive, though sometimes Negative
⤘Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Running, Quidditch, Trying New Foods
⤘Likes: a good adventure, a nice book, action movies, Quidditch, and cheese.
⤘Dislikes: having to sit still, boring work, people who pick on defenseless people, getting told off, and being hungry.
⤘Strengths: physical strength and the ability to keep composed under pressure
⤘Weaknesses: I’m brave to the point of stupidity, and I’m a teeeeensy bit egotistical.

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I was born second oldest girl in my family, which ended up being six girls. If you add in my cousins, you get a lot of girls... and Milo, but he’s kinda girly. I grew up feeling loved and stuff, so no traumatic backstory, despite how cool they are. The instant I got to Hogwarts, I started trying to discover hidden areas, and I really didn’t find much, except a cool window nook on the sixth floor. After graduation, I went out and about, making friends and working at a sports store. After I got bored there, I returned to London, and am currently renting the apartment Milo moved out of. Nice spot... creepy neighbors. Now that London's a toddler, Loki and I bought a big house in Loch Lomond. Londy seems to love it, and it's much better than the teeny shithole we were living in. Loki and I got married and had a long, romantic honeymoon in Prague.... then came home to a surprise. Now we're expecting baby number two. Gods bless us.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: getting stuck in quicksand
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: being famous
⤘A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ: I changed my surname from Adelwood to my mum's maiden name, Wakefield, after a massive fight with my dad when I was fifteen. I have no desire to change it back, nor will I ever tell anyone.
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: a Lion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:59 pm
xxxxM A H A L I AxxxS I M B A R A S H ExxxE L L I S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Lia, only close family calls her Simba

AGE 27

BIRTHDAY 11 February 2032

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 1⁄4in Beech Griffin hair, Supple with a Spiraled Shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Zendaya Coleman [x]

LANGUAGES English, some Scots-Gaelic, some Haitian

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
            ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2050

BEST LESSONS
                Potions
                Arithmancy
                DADA

WORST LESSONS
                Cursebreaking
                Wizard Law
                Music

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Healer in Potions and Plant Poisoning(pending)
            DREAM JOB Professional dancer maybe

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
                OWL SCORES
                    Astronomy ~ A
                    Charms ~ EE
                    Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                    Herbology ~ EE
                    History of Magic ~ A
                    Potions ~ O
                    Transfiguration ~ EE
                    Alchemy ~ A
                    Arithmancy ~ EE
                    Art ~ A
                    Cursebreaking ~ A
                    Divination ~ EE
                    Healing ~ EE
                    Music ~ EE
                    Wandless Magic ~ EE
                    Wizard Law ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                    Charms ~ EE
                    Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                    Herbology ~ EE
                    Potions ~ O
                    Transfiguration ~ EE
                    Arithmancy ~ EE
                    Divination ~ A
                    Healing ~ O
                    Music ~ A
                    Wandless Magic ~ EE

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            ◊ PERSONABLE Lia's good with talking to people or helping someone feel happy when they're not. She has no problem walking up to people and talking to them, especially those who look a bit down.
            ◊ PROTECTIVE Once she makes a friend or close companion, she strives to keep them happy and healthy within her power.
            ◊ DECISIVE She knows what she's going to do and she tends to keep on track to doing it. It's not to say she doesn't sometimes get sidetracked, but she always comes back to her goals.
            ◊ PRACTICAL Lia likes planning because then even if something goes wrong she doesn't have to worry because she planned for it. This was especially good for all the multitasking she had to undertake.
            ◊ SKEPTICAL Just because she's good at talking to people doesn't mean Lia would trust them right off the back.Or trust exactly what they say. Or anyone for that matter.
            ◊ CHEEKY Sarcasm is not a lost art in Lia's home and she's definitely picked it up. Her's just tends to lay more on the amusing side than actual tongue-and-cheek at the moment.

Quidditch
                Eye shadow paletes
                Snogging
                Flying just to fly

DISLIKES
                Being cold and wet
                Having my hair wet and tangled
                The weird persistent smell in the apothecary
                Non-waterproof mascara
                Snogging interruptions

HOBBIES
                Flying
                Dancing
                Brewing

STRENGTHS
                Can brighten someone's day
                Protective

WEAKNESSES
                Can be slightly distrusting
                When angry, stays angry for awhile

FEARS
                Cranes
                Drowning

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            CHILDHOOD Lia was born to her parents Lochland and Cydney Ellis only a few years after her older brother London much to everyone's surprise. The two siblings didn't get along that well in the beginning but after a particular incident wherein London saved her from falling off a cliff their relationship became much better. Somewhat anyway. She spent most of her younger years helping her father in his apothecary either by stocking non-dangerous items or even occasionally manning the front. When not there, she would watch her mother's Quidditch games and even join in some of her physical training. As she started primary, Lia became infatuated with dance and began studying different dance styles with her favorites being modern, hip hop and ballet. Her go-to partner was always her cousin Brennie as both dance partners and partners in crime.

SCHOOL YEARS
                Lia started her school years strong getting sorted into Hufflepuff along with her cousin and best friend Brennie then trying out for the house Quidditch team. She started as a reserve beater before gradually moving to seeker before ultimately being placed as a chaser for her last few years. It hurt her pride a bit (allot) that she hadn't won a single game as seeker unlike her cousin but she did have to admit being a chaser was bit more fun than she originally thought. When not practicing for Quidditch, she could also be seen in the theater club helping with costumes and makeup and even the occasional background actor. In her fifth year she was given a prefect badge which fully shocked her since she'd gotten into bundles of trouble her first year for a brawl (in which she wasn't the only person brawling but, still). It was also the year she and her friend Bethany started a...thing. Lia wasn't quite sure what to really call it as neither of them had actually put a name on it. They were friends who liked to hang out and sometimes kiss. She hadn't really seen a problem with it and thought Bethany felt the same until their sixth year at the Valentine's dance/ball deal. There had been a date auction and for laughs Lia had offered herself but she found out that Bethany had pretty much intimidated anyone besides her from bidding and ultimately won. That pretty much solidified whatever they were as well as an added bonus of her finding out that she quite liked seeing her girlfriend jealous from the benefits she got to reap after. In her final year she was given the honor of Head Girl which besides her NEWT's was pretty much the most interesting thing that happened.

POST GRADUATION After many discussions with her family and friends, Lia decided on a career in healing aiming to work in the potions mishaps ward of St. Mungos. Brennie was also an apprentice beside her which was great seeing as she still got to keep her partner whereas Bethany was going for the Aurors which was also great seeing as she very much enjoyed looking at her girlfriend in uniform. After eight long, long, horrendously long and difficult years she was made a healer in the potions ward. While the gossip isn't near as interesting as what Brennie gets, its interesting and challenging enough that she nowhere near regrets it.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
            FAMILY
                Parents - Lochland and Cydney Ellis
                Siblings - London Ellis
                Grandparents - Gerald and Jarai Ellis, Brianne Wakefield
                Aunts/Uncles - Tiffany Adelwood, Leslie and Nastassia Lovell, Joseph and Naitanna Hawthorne, Chantale and Rose Ellis-Hall, Wyatt and Milo Abrams, Kalin and Thane Findlay-Abrams
                Cousins - Isabella, Jackson, and Wilson Hawthorne, Ridley Lovell, Gertrude Adelwood, Driskol, Puck, and Lewis Abrams, Nani and Laili Heulwen, Quinn Abrams, Brendan and Nasim Findlay-Abrams Aine, Theodotus, and Louise Ellis-Hall

FRIENDS
                Best Friend - Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                Jack Lovette
                Gideon Edgeworth
                Andi Masters
                Bethany Borson
                Christopher Avery
                Jessica Avery

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Bethany Borson
            ENEMIES Broken nails
            PETS A Somali cat named Amethyst

Yukina101